Page 54 of 945 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154554 ... LastLast
    SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Mine was made by smolten. I have no photo/pic editing skills. If you have photoshop or gimp on your pc, the wiki does have blank templates.

FYI:

OK

/10chars
    SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Mine was made by smolten. I have no photo/pic editing skills. If you have photoshop or gimp on your pc, the wiki does have blank templates.

FYI:

There are quite a few "custom heroes" on the wiki already. Check out the fan art section. Basically, cut and paste elements from different existing characters and drop it into the template frame, add your name, voila. Later, once the wiki is caught up, I can help with some other icons for the forum. Maybe we can do it as a reward for a community contest or for wiki contributors or something...
    SHSO Name: Indescribable Frost Baron

SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

OK, that answers my PM then.
    SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

I kinda like Frankenstien more than Loki Adam is on 9 and Loki is on 6

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Colossus Cheetah View Post
    I kinda like Frankenstien more than Loki Adam is on 9 and Loki is on 6
    I haven't touched Frankenstein since I regular maxed him back when he was released. Didn't like him. (Give us Man-Thing this year Gaz!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I haven't touched Frankenstein since I regular maxed him back when he was released. Didn't like him. (Give us Man-Thing this year Gaz!)
    Man Thing would be awesome and I maxed Frankenstien in 2 hours

Quote Originally Posted by smolten View Post
    There are quite a few "custom heroes" on the wiki already. Check out the fan art section. Basically, cut and paste elements from different existing characters and drop it into the template frame, add your name, voila. Later, once the wiki is caught up, I can help with some other icons for the forum. Maybe we can do it as a reward for a community contest or for wiki contributors or something...
    Alright, the custom badge idea was too tempting. I'm grateful the wiki had images of the circle and text and not just the Photoshop template. Don't own a copy of Photoshop, so I just threw something together in MS Paint. (where the best -ok, only - tool is cut/paste)

Quote Originally Posted by King Blade Wolf View Post
    Alright, the custom badge idea was too tempting. I'm grateful the wiki had images of the circle and text and not just the Photoshop template. Don't own a copy of Photoshop, so I just threw something together in MS Paint. (where the best -ok, only - tool is cut/paste)
    It's fantastic!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by King Blade Wolf View Post
    Yeah Very Nice Job

After watching the five-minute Coulson Box video on YouTube, I honestly can't complain about any of my loot. But the lag he experienced at the end, and the success it brought, does make me wonder whether it's better to grab a box at the end of your game time rather than at the beginning.

My only goal for June is to get Coulson and one other boxed character before I go on vacation on the 19th. I was going to sell off more of my Squad collection to pad my travel fund but I started photographing them and just couldn't do it. I think I have to keep my favorite figures to stay interested in the game. It gives me a reason to support it even if I don't agree with every decision made.

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post
    After watching the five-minute Coulson Box video on YouTube, I honestly can't complain about any of my loot. But the lag he experienced at the end, and the success it brought, does make me wonder whether it's better to grab a box at the end of your game time rather than at the beginning.

My only goal for June is to get Coulson and one other boxed character before I go on vacation on the 19th. I was going to sell off more of my Squad collection to pad my travel fund but I started photographing them and just couldn't do it. I think I have to keep my favorite figures to stay interested in the game. It gives me a reason to support it even if I don't agree with every decision made.

There wasn't a lag he edited the video till he got Coulson so It wouldn't take as long

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Hey Furious, I just finished playing the fallen zone mission with you and two other guys. You were Iron Man and I was Destroyer. It was cool to play with a name I recognize from this forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Colossus Cheetah View Post
    There wasn't a lag he edited the video till he got Coulson so It wouldn't take as long
    "hey guys sorry for the last part lag :/ my connection is not the best" - vid description

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post
    "hey guys sorry for the last part lag :/ my connection is not the best" - vid description
    Oh ok sry.

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    Hey Furious, I just finished playing the fallen zone mission with you and two other guys. You were Iron Man and I was Destroyer. It was cool to play with a name I recognize from this forum!
    Lol yeah it was fun I won on Combos and K.O.s Btw you can send me a friends request if you want.