Page 546 of 945 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 14170

Well, new Nova is definitely not what I expected him to be. Hero for 6k with only armor boost and max 140 heroup dmg.. This is absurd. Especially after Drax, Psylocke and so on
    SHSO: Uber Fireman Crab
    Squad 3600+
    Favorite Hero: Ultron

Marvel Heroes: DasFeuer

Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    Well, new Nova is definitely not what I expected him to be. Hero for 6k with only armor boost and max 140 heroup dmg.. This is absurd. Especially after Drax, Psylocke and so on
    I have a sneaky suspicion that all heroes from now on will be 6K+
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

Quote Originally Posted by bpkhant2008 View Post
    I have a sneaky suspicion that all heroes from now on will be 6K+
    Well price and reward tweaks were to be expected following the adoption of the new fractal economy, it would have been pretty amazing if they got the balance exactly right straight out of the box.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Default New Code for Holiday Light Show Potion: NOVHLS14

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    Before the big update, all the new heroes were 900 gold. 6000 fractals equates to 600 gold. 600 < 900. Therefore, you are still getting a much better deal than in the old days. And that's not even mentioning the fact that fractals are essentially free (i.e. you earn them , but you don't have to buy them).

But, I do hear what you are saying about Nova, compared to the slew of powerful characters that came out starting with Guardians of the Galaxy theme.
    Last edited by cpinheir; 12-12-2014 at 03:33 PM.
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Congratulations DasFeuer (Uber Fireman Crab)! I think this is the first time a CBRite has ever won the Easiest Contest Ever.

I told so just for the comparison. Take Loki, take even ben Reily. Really, not what I've expected

But I want to tell how awesome is this bug with energy stars! Just have one energy boost from a box and endless energy is at your service!
    So we played Strike Crisis in three and I got first endless energy. So I with Cosmic tried to keep up boosts every time we could
    Attachment 14369

But then something happened..
    Attachment 14370

I see such bug in second time, and always Ive playing in three. The player with showing half-menu is bugged and couldnt die, me and Cosmic couldn't see cursors and had to just spawn heroups and 2p everytime, moving arrows (ok ok, we were doing this all the time in the game, but This was weird). Thankfully Grand left and.. all magically returned o__O
    ?????-9.jpg
    Squad 3600+

THIS was madness, sorry, poor Cosmic
    ?????-10.jpg

Oh, I won.. I don't even know how this contest works, but.. nice
    Squad 3600+

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    Congratulations DasFeuer (Uber Fireman Crab)! I think this is the first time a CBRite has ever won the Easiest Contest Ever.
    Yes, congrats Uber! Only another 5,500 fractals to go and you've paid for Nova! And thanks for the Spider-foe Crisis team-up tonight; I think we might have benefited from the current glitch where the heroes are constantly recharged - I used a purple power-up at one point, and we seemed to be able to use our HUs over and over again after that. But an epic mission, whatever the circumstances!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean
    Yes, congrats Uber! Only another 5,500 fractals to go and you've paid for Nova! And thanks for the Spider-foe Crisis team-up tonight; I think we might have benefited from the current glitch where the heroes are constantly recharged - I used a purple power-up at one point, and we seemed to be able to use our HUs over and over again after that. But an epic mission, whatever the circumstances!
    Yes, this is very interesting "feature", everyone should benefit from this in crisis and survivals, like tonight, just have energy boost
    Squad 3600+

I found another glitch, in Unfriendly Neighborhood Spider-Men:

REMINDER!
    CBR Holiday Group Photo is in an Hour!
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    REMINDER!
    CBR Holiday Group Photo is in an Hour!
    I wonder if we're in different servers
    Edit: Nevermind, found you
    Last edited by Iridescent Gardener; 12-12-2014 at 06:10 PM.
    LGBT

Thanks to Everyone who showed up!
    As much as I wanted to do the Encore event, I have been hit with an extra load of work for the weekend. Therefore, tomorrow's event will be cancelled.

Perhaps we can meet up again one last time before as we get closer to the Holidays!
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    Thanks to Everyone who showed up!
    As much as I wanted to do the Encore event, I have been hit with an extra load of work for the weekend. Therefore, tomorrow's event will be cancelled.

Perhaps we can meet up again one last time before as we get closer to the Holidays!
    Sorry I couldn't make it. Do you have pictures?