Page 549 of 945 FirstFirst ... 49449499539545546547548549550551552553559599649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 14170

Was there an update today? When I logged in this morning (around 9am CET, you people figure it out for the time where you live), it took longer than normal and when I got into the game everything was being updated - I couldn't even travel between zones for a while. This was despite having downloaded the game files on Thursday for the official update, and having played the game since. I noticed no changes in the game - the energy boost glitch that gives you automatically replenishing stars was still present and correct, which was what I thought might have been the target of an extra update.

Oh, and Optimistic's Christmas wishlist is a treasure trove of common sense. All of these changes would make the game better. And how about finally, finally, Gaz fixes the glitch whereby you have to log out after losing certain card quests because the screen freezes? That glitch has been in the game since I started. There is nothing worse than losing a card quest and then facing the extra humiliation/irritation of having to log out and in again.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bpkhant2008 View Post
    Just saw your message and I was about to say it too. Which browser you got the first issue? It happened on my Chrome (on Windows). You will need to clear browser cache, re-download game files blah blah to fix the original issue.

Or healthy dose of rebooting will do it for you. :-)
    I was using Firefox. I did all that and is now working. Thanks.

Another bug for today. Played crisis and it was going strange, I couldn't see, have I healed my friend or not, after heroups were sudden glitches in mere seconds, so I also suddenly died, but! All enemies have frozen in places! They weren't doing any movements, just standing there, allowing my friend to beat them endlessly. So he had to left, very confused

8.jpg
    SHSO: Uber Fireman Crab
    Squad 3600+
    Favorite Hero: Ultron

Marvel Heroes: DasFeuer

The latest update has some major memory leaks. Someone should notify devs about this (if they don't know it already).

How do I know? My PC with 8GB RAM got run out of memory and need to reboot after a few hours. And I was just standing in Villainville.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

Just updated our "Most Wanted" Thread with Episode 13 of my series of "Repaints, Retreads and Rehashes". It's purr-fect. I'm punny.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by bpkhant2008 View Post
    The latest update has some major memory leaks. Someone should notify devs about this (if they don't know it already).

How do I know? My PC with 8GB RAM got run out of memory and need to reboot after a few hours. And I was just standing in Villainville.
    I've always had issues with Gaz's lack of data scrubbers. This is why we all have to restart our game after playing for a while, or when your squaddie can only jump in missions after you use the "tracking" magnifying glass to pick missions, or you freeze after a card game loss.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Yeah the crash after a card game loss annoys me a lot it only seems to happen when I battle the last/strongest boss of that particular quest.

Finally

Hmm forums haven't really been active in the last 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    'Tis the season...

I wonder what gift Gaz is giving us. Last year's Christmas Crushbot was nice.

Maybe a Christmas Repaint of someone?

Maybe a Christmas Repaint of someone?
    I think that would've been spotted in the game files by now. That and a free character would be a pretty big gift. I think the Christmas Junkyard Dog or Christmas Alley Cat sidekicks are more likely.

Yeah, its been maybe 10 posts in the last two days.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    Yeah, its been maybe 10 posts in the last two days.
    Much more if you include our "Most Wanted" and card thread...but traditionally Mon. and Tues. are our slowest days.

What about A HANUKKAH SIDEKICK??

Also I wish hero up made Secret Avengers moon knight this week. Hanukkah is December 16-24 and moon knight is one of my favorite jewish heroes

At least acknowledge hanukkah hero up...
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!