Page 553 of 945 FirstFirst ... 53453503543549550551552553554555556557563603653 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 14170

Anyone have problems withthe server connections today?

I have bigproblems... Got disconnects every 10 minutes....

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    Tell me about it! I've been wanting Storm but I don't have her yet...
    I Just started some hours ago.

Having now 5 Heroes

2Star Storm Level 7 - 166
    2Star Ironfist Level 3 - 141
    1Star Wolverine - Level 4 - 115
    1Star Spiderman Level 3 - 103
    1Star Colossus - Level 2 - 98
    Squad Name: Duke Marmoset Sparrow
    Sqaud Level: 3000
    Heroes: 172

Looking for active players

Now On to the 4K Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Marmoset Sparrow View Post

I Just started some hours ago.

Having now 5 Heroes

2Star Storm Level 7 - 166
    2Star Ironfist Level 3 - 141
    1Star Wolverine - Level 4 - 115
    1Star Spiderman Level 3 - 103
    1Star Colossus - Level 2 - 98
    Give me your Storm...
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

I have recently gained respect for a couple of the less-heralded characters in SHSO - Invisible Woman and Scarlet Witch. I didn't think much of either of them while playing them at low levels, but after leaving them at level 11 for a while I then won their respective badges out of mystery boxes, and so I've been levelling them up of late. Basically, they're neither of them much use in missions against bosses, but crikey are they fun to play with when there are loads of bots or minions around. IW's P2 'Batter Up' is fantastic for flattening the bad guys for miles around, while her HU force field means that all the heroes in the mission can run around smashing into the bad guys and sending them flying. Really, it's about as much fun as you can have in a mission! SW's P1 (turning baddies into pigeons) and P3 (turning baddies into cheeseburgers) are both really useful for cooling the heat in a mission when there are a lot of nasties ganging up, and the P3 has the added advantage of giving health to anyone who eats the cheeseburger! What more could you want? Here comes a huge robot, *boff*, one cheeseburger, swiftly eaten - health boost and no more huge robot! SW's HU is also useful in the 'lot of bad guys' scenario, as it causes them to fight each other for a while.

Basically, the moral of this story is that a hero doesn't have to do huge damage to be both a lot of use in a mission and, just as importantly, a whole lot of fun. And moral two is that sometimes you need to play with a hero for a while before you really appreciate what he/she can do in the game. Sue Storm is now maxed, and I have to say I was sorry to say goodbye for her for the time being!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    You can click on Avengers Nick Fury in the Daily Bugle to see the leaderboards.
    Thank you sir! All this time I've played and I never knew that,lol.
    Squad Name: Emperor Wobbly Guardian
    Squad Level:3600+
    Favorite Hero: She-Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Some are really high like over 1.700.000 solo in To Battle The Brotherhood Crisis, but lot of those scores was not there before the glitch, and it's not fair they stay there, I remember we had a Health Boost bug a while back and when gaz fixed they reset the leaderboards, they should do the same now

You can talk with Avengers Nick Fury in Daily Bugle to view all the leaderboards
    Yeah, got to looking at some of em today , that ones a doozy , haha
    Hopefully they will reset them soon:/

I don't like how you have to reset your graphics after every update. For the changes to take place, it has to log you out, then you have to log back in. My 2015 wish is for the game remembering your settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    I don't like how you have to reset your graphics after every update. For the changes to take place, it has to log you out, then you have to log back in. My 2015 wish is for the game remembering your settings.
    I don't really notice that. If I put the graphics on anything other than default my laptop might explode.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    I have recently gained respect for a couple of the less-heralded characters in SHSO - Invisible Woman and Scarlet Witch. I didn't think much of either of them while playing them at low levels, but after leaving them at level 11 for a while I then won their respective badges out of mystery boxes, and so I've been levelling them up of late. Basically, they're neither of them much use in missions against bosses, but crikey are they fun to play with when there are loads of bots or minions around. IW's P2 'Batter Up' is fantastic for flattening the bad guys for miles around, while her HU force field means that all the heroes in the mission can run around smashing into the bad guys and sending them flying. Really, it's about as much fun as you can have in a mission! SW's P1 (turning baddies into pigeons) and P3 (turning baddies into cheeseburgers) are both really useful for cooling the heat in a mission when there are a lot of nasties ganging up, and the P3 has the added advantage of giving health to anyone who eats the cheeseburger! What more could you want? Here comes a huge robot, *boff*, one cheeseburger, swiftly eaten - health boost and no more huge robot! SW's HU is also useful in the 'lot of bad guys' scenario, as it causes them to fight each other for a while.

Basically, the moral of this story is that a hero doesn't have to do huge damage to be both a lot of use in a mission and, just as importantly, a whole lot of fun. And moral two is that sometimes you need to play with a hero for a while before you really appreciate what he/she can do in the game. Sue Storm is now maxed, and I have to say I was sorry to say goodbye for her for the time being!
    I know what you mean. When I first bought Dr. Strange I thought he sucked and never used him and just dismissed him entirely. However, after leveling him up and experimenting with him a bit, I was like wow, this dude actually has quite a devastating hero-up!

And I agree, Invisible woman rocks! I joined a Strike of the Spider Foes crisis once, and someone chose her and she really impressed me. She was running around knocking people down everywhere and was a huge help. She actually was the last survivor if I recall. I was like, wow she's pretty cool!
    Last edited by Emperor Wobbly Guardian; 12-20-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Do you guys think there will ever be updates with special 2 hero releases at once? I feel like it would be cool to do once or twice, so then when there is a new update people will be seen in the zones as multiple new heroes as opposed to everyone being the same hero. Also then my brother and I can each buy someone else new to play with as the same time. It takes a while to make one hero so this would have to be like a special or something
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Wobbly Guardian View Post
    And I agree, Invisible woman rocks! I joined a Strike of the Spider Foes crisis once, and someone chose her and she really impressed me. She was running around knocking people down everywhere and was a huge help. She actually was the last survivor if I recall. I was like, wow she's pretty cool!
    Sue is grossly underrated (although I don't disagree with those who say that, really, Sue being the most powerful FFer should be more mighty in the game than she is)...I LOVE her second Power Attack, which is tied with Reed's FantastiClap and Nightcrawler's Tail Spin for my personal most favorite non-boost P2. All three are terrific knockdown weapons and useful as all get-out in many a Crisis and Survival mission. I've managed to be the last survivor with Reed and Sue several times.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Do you guys think there will ever be updates with special 2 hero releases at once? I feel like it would be cool to do once or twice, so then when there is a new update people will be seen in the zones as multiple new heroes as opposed to everyone being the same hero. Also then my brother and I can each buy someone else new to play with as the same time. It takes a while to make one hero so this would have to be like a special or something
    Gazillion's only done that once (I think). They released Avengers Iron Man and Avengers Thor at the same time, priced 1200G and 600G.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    Sue is grossly underrated.... I LOVE her second Power Attack, which is tied with Reed's FantastiClap and Nightcrawler's Tail Spin for my personal most favorite non-boost P2.
    I'm currently playing with Reed in my non-Agent account (he's around level 14), and I agree his FantastiClap is a potent weapon. Actually, his P3 spin thing is pretty excellent too. But I haven't taken to Reed as much as Sue, because her P2 'Batter Up' takes down EVERYBODY. I mean, her range is HUGE! I'm not sure if that has always been the case. I know most of the heroes have been buffed relatively recently, and I don't know if Sue's P2 damage was increased, but I think her range was. Just speculation, but I don't recall her taking out everyone on the screen when I saw her in missions earlier. Iceman has an almost identical P2 (I think it's his P2), but his range is nowhere near as impressive as Sue's. Which makes sense - he's just got a big bat made out of ice, which has got to be pretty heavy to hold, whereas Sue has a near weightless force-field bat that could be as big as she wants it to be!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    I'm currently playing with Reed in my non-Agent account (he's around level 14), and I agree his FantastiClap is a potent weapon. Actually, his P3 spin thing is pretty excellent too. But I haven't taken to Reed as much as Sue, because her P2 'Batter Up' takes down EVERYBODY. I mean, her range is HUGE! I'm not sure if that has always been the case. I know most of the heroes have been buffed relatively recently, and I don't know if Sue's P2 damage was increased, but I think her range was. Just speculation, but I don't recall her taking out everyone on the screen when I saw her in missions earlier. Iceman has an almost identical P2 (I think it's his P2), but his range is nowhere near as impressive as Sue's. Which makes sense - he's just got a big bat made out of ice, which has got to be pretty heavy to hold, whereas Sue has a near weightless force-field bat that could be as big as she wants it to be!
    I also LOVE Reed's P3/Spin...and until they finally ramped up the damage delivered by his Hero-Up, I would more often than not use Reed's spin considerably more than his HU because I found it seemed to overall generate more points.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Default New Code for Winter Potion: NSKSWSP14

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!