Page 554 of 945 FirstFirst ... 54454504544550551552553554555556557558564604654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 14170

Is that impossible mission new?

On a side note I hope Gazillion has a holiday break next week. Perhaps they can put the content for next weeks update in and flip the switch the day after Christmas (assuming most people will play then)?
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Is that impossible mission new?

On a side note I hope Gazillion has a holiday break next week. Perhaps they can put the content for next weeks update in and flip the switch the day after Christmas (assuming most people will play then)?
    No, I'm pretty sure The Impossible Holiday has been out for nearly a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure The Impossible Holiday has been out for nearly a year.
    Oh I know, I just dont play the mission enough to recognize it. For whatever reason the picture looked like a different picture then what I remembered so I was second guessing myself and wondering if it was new. I hope next weeks update is exciting I also hope the staff can get a break though. This year they've worked hard and I hope they can read this to know I appreciate everything they keep making the game better and better
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Just like to tell you guys I decided to start a thread on SHSO fan art at http://community.comicbookresources....026#post799026
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Wow, only 3 posts today.

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    Wow, only 3 posts today.
    1) It's Christmas time, and 2) the only new of note in the game was three sidekicks, so there's not a lot to talk about.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

So I recently bought X-Force Deadpool and noticed that he has an X on his swords holder or whatever you call it in his pictures.

and

But when you summon him he doesn't have it.

Was it always like that from day one? It's something trivial, but I just wanted to make sure my game wasn't glitching.
    Last edited by Ace; 12-22-2014 at 11:31 AM.
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    So I recently bought X-Force Deadpool and noticed that he has an X on his swords holder or whatever you call it in his pictures.

and

But when you summon him he doesn't have it.

Was it always like that from day one? It's something trivial, but I just wanted to make sure my game wasn't glitching.
    The X on his chest only appears in the "beautiful" graphic settings
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Boy, I hate those cubes. Cubes, cubes, cubes! These last few days I've been playing Crisis missions a lot of the time, and getting Adamantium more often than not, and do I get Vibranium Ore? No, I do not! I just get cubes, cubes, and more worthless cubes. I've got so many cubes, I could have a party with just cubes invited every night for the next three months, and still have enough cubes left over for a game of Monopoly and my fellow game players would be...cubes. Most of the time I've been playing missions on my non-Agent account, so I wonder if one has more chance of Vibranium on an agent account?

Oh, and Uber Fireman, thanks for coming when invited to 'Home Invasion'! You must have played that mission a thousand times, but my boy Midnight Gnat was told he could only play one more mission before going to bed, so it had to be a short mission. And so he picked the shortest mission of all! But it was fun to see the old Nova (me) and the new Nova (you) fighting side by side.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Boy, I hate those cubes. Cubes, cubes, cubes! These last few days I've been playing Crisis missions a lot of the time, and getting Adamantium more often than not, and do I get Vibranium Ore? No, I do not! I just get cubes, cubes, and more worthless cubes. I've got so many cubes, I could have a party with just cubes invited every night for the next three months, and still have enough cubes left over for a game of Monopoly and my fellow game players would be...cubes. Most of the time I've been playing missions on my non-Agent account, so I wonder if one has more chance of Vibranium on an agent account?
    I felt the same way about cubes too. But some people really collect cubes.

Anyway, to farm Vibranium, just go to Time to take A.I.M Crisis or Strike Of Spider Foes Crisis or Brotherhood Crisis, you get an idea. It is about 60/40 chance if you are an agent. Play about 10 times, you might get 4 to 5 Vibranium. And good thing about Survival Crisis is you can let your hero die once you get Adaminium.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post

Oh, and Uber Fireman, thanks for coming when invited to 'Home Invasion'! You must have played that mission a thousand times, but my boy Midnight Gnat was told he could only play one more mission before going to bed, so it had to be a short mission. And so he picked the shortest mission of all! But it was fun to see the old Nova (me) and the new Nova (you) fighting side by side.
    First, Vibranium Ore is given only for addy survival crisis mission, I've never received ore after others missions. Thats why I liked playing surves one time.
    Second.. You know, I can't decline your son requests, because they mean good games further. And I've also noticed, that in combo with old Nova, new Nova has greater heroup. My middle-powered Nova in usual 120 dmg, but there he had 180! idk even, it was really bonus for combined Novas or other..
    And last - hey, your Psionic account doesn't like coming on missions, its like I've invited you a lot but never have seen you present, when Cosmic doesn't miss any
    SHSO: Uber Fireman Crab
    Squad 3600+
    Favorite Hero: Ultron

Marvel Heroes: DasFeuer

Ok I just re got another subscription for 1 year 2014 was great and 2015 will be great

Skrull Hunter The Tyrannical Mason's Avatar

They reset the leader boards.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrannical Mason View Post
    They reset the leader boards.
    This goes to show the quality of Gaz's customer service...especially in regards to us CBRites. RCL was the first to bring this to the team's attention and I brought it to Eric and Jared's attention about 2 weeks ago and they fixed it. The problem is, that the the P3 bouncers still glitch (after multiple P3 then HU sequences)...so they'll have to reset the scores again AFTER they fix the bouncing P3 glitch.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    This goes to show the quality of Gaz's customer service..
    I love them