Page 555 of 945 FirstFirst ... 55455505545551552553554555556557558559565605655 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    The X on his chest only appears in the "beautiful" graphic settings
    Just tried it and you're correct, thank you for the enlightenment.
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    First, Vibranium Ore is given only for addy survival crisis mission, I've never received ore after others missions. Thats why I liked playing surves one time.
    I received Vibranium Ore from non-survival missions before. Don't remember whether it is Impossible Holidays (Crisis) or Mystique one.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    This goes to show the quality of Gaz's customer service...especially in regards to us CBRites. RCL was the first to bring this to the team's attention and I brought it to Eric and Jared's attention about 2 weeks ago and they fixed it. The problem is, that the the P3 bouncers still glitch (after multiple P3 then HU sequences)...so they'll have to reset the scores again AFTER they fix the bouncing P3 glitch.
    That's for sure. They fixed the bugs quick relatively speaking. I think they fixed the memory leaks after I complained here. With new updates, I didn't get crash for a full day.
    SHSO Squad Name: Optimistic Architect Ninja ( Squad Level: 3000+ )

The new missions are in, crisis and normal.
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)

This guy.....didn't see that coming. '-'
    Believe, Always Believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    This guy.....didn't see that coming. '-'
    You would have if you'd been reading the "Most Wanted" Thread. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    You would have if you'd been reading the "Most Wanted" Thread. :P
    Lol Yea I know, glad I got surprised though .
    Believe, Always Believe.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Just played the normal Ho Ho Horrible with Doom on my alt. It's a single stage mission with big-headed Impy, imitating other heroes' powers (like Invisible Woman's). Abomination and MODOK show up to help, and the boss mission has Impy, then Loki and some frost giants while Avengers Thor shows up to help.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Happy Festivus everyone!

Squad Time 6:

SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    Happy Festivus everyone!
    Merry Christmas to all, and to all Squaddies a good fight.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Does anyone think Luke Cages first two power attacks should be increased in power? I just a mission and his attacks are really weak. Plus loading the second stage is taking a really long time. I've been sitting her for 5 minutes already.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Squad Time 6:

Pretty good episode. Annihilus looks fun (but I don't like his new voice). I'm also disappointed that there was no "You've Got Questions, We've Got Answers" segment.

Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    hey, your Psionic account doesn't like coming on missions, its like I've invited you a lot but never have seen you present, when Cosmic doesn't miss any
    Hey Uber, I tend to spend quite a lot of time in card quests on my agent account mainly because I don't get so much time to play the card game on my non-agent account, due to Helmer inviting me on mission after mission after mission! So I maybe don't get the invites. Rest assured I'll come if I see an invite from you, assuming I'm not locked into some other activity.

Does anyone else have two (or more) accounts with different activity profiles?

On a different issue, I like that the new Impy mission doesn't take forever and a day to conclude. Haven't tried the Crisis version yet, but the non-Crisis mission is fun and perfect for the holidays - although the connection to Christmas is pretty vague!

Sweden's big day during the holidays is Christmas Eve, which is when the Jultomte (Santa Claus) visits every home to bring presents. I've just lost four card quest games in a row, so I'm going to go back into my non-agent account and try and win just one before I head to bed - Helmer will be up early tomorrow morning, I'm sure, so I need to get some sleep!

Peace and good will to all.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Merry Christmas to all, and to all Squaddies a good fight.
    Seconded...a Happy Christmas (as well as Hanukkah and Kwanzaa) and Merry New Year to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    Does anyone think Luke Cages first two power attacks should be increased in power? I just a mission and his attacks are really weak. Plus loading the second stage is taking a really long time. I've been sitting her for 5 minutes already.
    Actually, I've always liked Luke's second Power Attack/Hurricane Punches...one of my favorite singleton minion beater-uppers, for it can take out up to half a meter (or a quarter/third on stronger enemies) even before badge levels.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven