Page 559 of 945 FirstFirst ... 59459509549555556557558559560561562563569609659 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    I ran out of Horrible crisis, sorry, Cosmic.
    I found out, that this mission is nearly impossible, when you play more than two and without any hero, who drops a lot of damage (superior, loki, pirate). We just stuck on the "dark World" Loki, even having Loki in team, there was no use to beat him, he kept healing himself full, making a huge damage to everyone.
    Hi Uber, no problem. Yes, Dark World Loki was just rejuvinating all the time while you and Trapping were on board, it seemed endless. When you guys jumped, though, almost straight away Battle Armour Thor and some other hero (can't recall which) appeared, and that took DWL's health down quite a bit, so I stuck at things. Those helper heroes were eventually defeated, but by then DWL's health was really low. It started to creep back up but I (Lizard) just went for him no matter what happened to my health, and eventually he went down. So after you two left the mission lasted maybe another 5 minutes max, and I got Silver! I noticed earlier in the game Trapping was having connection problems, and when that happens with one hero it can glitch the whole mission, so maybe once again you were hit my a mission bug! Would be interesting to try again and see if the mission runs smoothly.

On a different subject.... I don't know how many mystery boxes I've opened since I've started the game, certainly hundreds. And yet still, once in a while, when I open the box, without thinking I click on 'OK' and *pffft* the box contents screen disappears BEFORE I KNOW WHAT'S IN THE BOX! I get so angry with myself! What a complete numpty! It's something about the 'OK' button, because part of my brain says to itself, 'OK, yes, I want to open the box, OK...', and before asking permission it moves my finger on the mouse and.... I think maybe this wouldn't happen if instead of an 'OK' button there was a 'CLOSE' button. But somehow, I'm sure, once in a while I'd click on the button anyway, like a particularly dumb pigeon in a Skinner box hoping for a peanut.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Latverian chronicler LunSei Sleidee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Hi, Devourer. Have you been away from the game for a while? You were on my agent account's friends list, and also my boy Helmer's friends list, but we haven't seen you around for ages. Unless you deleted us from your friends list, of course, in which case you may have been in the game but we wouldn't necessarily have spotted you! Anyway, we'll be sure and invite you on missions if see you.
    Hello!
    Yes, I've been busy with things and I haven't logged into MSHSO in a while. I've come back as I saw there's a Thanos mission, since I've long been waiting for that to happen!

I think you should be in my friendlist, but I'll now log in to make sure!

Happy Holidays Squadies!! (a little late )

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iridescent Gardener View Post
    It's never too late!
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Trying to burn off all those extra calories from yesterday's cookies and figgy pudding? How about reading our "Most Wanted" thread. I just updated it with Episode 14 of my ongoing R3 series. Do people still eat figgy pudding? I assume it means pudding in the English sense of the word, us Yanks call it dessert...
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Trying to burn off all those extra calories from yesterday's cookies and figgy pudding? How about reading our "Most Wanted" thread. I just updated it with Episode 14 of my ongoing R3 series. Do people still eat figgy pudding? I assume it means pudding in the English sense of the word, us Yanks call it dessert...
    Nice list! And we eat lots of puddings here in my country but not the figgy ones!
    LGBT

Spectacular Member Myst Sparrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iridescent Gardener View Post
    Happy Holidays Gardener!!
    SHSO Name:
    Lancing Sparrow Sergeant-Main Account
    Phantasmal Bane Protector -Alt Account
    Marvel Heroes 2016 Name:
    Mocking Sparrow
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The Craft Items menu is inaccessible. New crafting items up soon?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Maybe Snacks fell asleep on the keyboard.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I can access the Crafting Section and craft everything.

Edit: What a dramatic 1,000th post! Full of insight! Full of wit! Full of charm! I'd like to thank the Academy, all the little people, and my fans! I couldn't have done it without you! Well I could have...
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 12-27-2014 at 11:30 AM.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I can access the Crafting Section and craft everything.

Edit: What a dramatic 1,000th post! Full of insight! Full of wit! Full of charm! I'd like to thank the Academy, all the little people, and my fans! I couldn't have done it without you! Well I could have...
    Hi spy. Sorry I got DC'd while playing missions. I'm not on my regular computer since I'm on a trip.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Hi spy. Sorry I got DC'd while playing missions. I'm not on my regular computer since I'm on a trip.
    No worries!

Today iam playing SHSO since 4 months

Iam having now all heroes (only missing Spiderman Noir, Spider- Ham, Gold Ultron and Iron Man Midas)

I got all Sidekicks (only missing DarkSufer) and i just finished buying all Badges

My Achievmentspoints are 12265

Now its time to play more Missions.
    If you like to be my friend. Plz send me a private message.
    Squad Name: Duke Marmoset Sparrow
    Sqaud Level: 3000
    Heroes: 172

Looking for active players

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

since its late and nobody has said it (i feel like this thread is about to die) Happy 92nd Bday Stan Lee!
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    i feel like this thread is about to die
    It's just hibernating for the holidays.