Page 59 of 945 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159559 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by starshapedgummy View Post
    I was very stoked when someone invited me to this mission and we got to the 2nd stage. Now we get 450xp again =).

Also, I redeemed my first gift card for $15 today. I didn't know we get a 20% increase in xp as well. Is this a permanent increase or will it ever expire?
    They added that feature a while back but did not say it would expire so your guess is as good as mine.
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

shsoload.jpg

all the loading screens so far
    someone know if i miss one ?

Just got this from the facebook page how to enable chat in missions.

BANNED

Requests have sound again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    'bout time...... So no one tried out the new IRON?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Noticed that when I was doing an afternoon/early evening Mayhem run, and couldn't help but let out a 'Praise be!'. Very, VERY good that those can be heard again.

Quote Originally Posted by spideyman View Post
    Just got this from the facebook page how to enable chat in missions.

I hope that most, if not all who use this ability will use it for mission strategizing/instruction/informing as the video author suggested, and NOT idle chit-chat. I'm sorry, but in the zones alone, it's bad enough to deal with the peeps who can't understand that at least some of us are on the game to play and get things done, not stand around and chat on something that is way too censor happy to even get in a decent conversation.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fantastic View Post
    Noticed that when I was doing an afternoon/early evening Mayhem run, and couldn't help but let out a 'Praise be!'. Very, VERY good that those can be heard again.

I hope that most, if not all who use this ability will use it for mission strategizing/instruction/informing as the video author suggested, and NOT idle chit-chat. I'm sorry, but in the zones alone, it's bad enough to deal with the peeps who can't understand that at least some of us are on the game to play and get things done, not stand around and chat on something that is way too censor happy to even get in a decent conversation.
    Yea I hope with all the exposure they fix it cause it is definitely a bug that came with the new option. I wont be using it but I would like to do cheers or laughs on a constant basis. Also for the off function for helpful hints to work.

Quote Originally Posted by spideyman View Post
    'bout time...... So no one tried out the new IRON?
    He's pretty fun to use...fairly different from other Iron Man variants. Reminds me a little of Iron Patriot, but different at the same time (if that makes sense).
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 4217
    Achievement Points: 7,200+

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    He's pretty fun to use...fairly different from other Iron Man variants. Reminds me a little of Iron Patriot, but different at the same time (if that makes sense).
    Okay thanks for the heads up that is good to know. I like Iron Patriot his HU just sucks for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel Marmoset Archer View Post
    shsoload.jpg

all the loading screens so far
    someone know if i miss one ?
    These are fantastic. I would love to add them to the wiki for posterity, do you have full shots?
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

BANNED

Speaking of loading screens..... why are we STILL on the WS one?
    I wouldn't mind if WS wasn't on it.

SHSO: Lost General Ranger chrishb's Avatar

Hi,

I have a question concerning the score of the survival missions.
    Did you recognize that the missions score and the score which is archived in the highscore ranking is not the same?
    I differentiate solo missions and Team missions:
    1. I did some solo surival missions (Asgardian Gladiators) yesterday with Loki (without Badge).
    My highest mission-ending-score was something about 90.000 but the highscore ranking said only 69.000.
    I recognize this with difference almost every new "high score" I reach.

2. I have to admit, this is more complex. I had a real good random team in Strike of the Spider foes and I was the last survivor with Loki.
    After killing some more villians I got defeated and had a total result of 200.000. My highscore rating for Loki and this missions says something about 34.000.
    I am pretty sure my performance was at least 1/4, probably 1/3 of the total amount which is around 50.000 - 66.000. What happened here ?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by starshapedgummy View Post
    I was very stoked when someone invited me to this mission and we got to the 2nd stage. Now we get 450xp again =).

Also, I redeemed my first gift card for $15 today. I didn't know we get a 20% increase in xp as well. Is this a permanent increase or will it ever expire?
    I have a question did you save your gift card for a while or did you just recently buy it if so I would like to know where you bought it? Because I used to buy them a lot then they stopped selling them at my Local stores they only place I have found them recently was at my
    Grandparents Target in Arkansas.

And Chris: Im not sure maybe you should send a Ticket and they could maybe figure out the problem.

And Shield Report
    http://prntscr.com/3nzs86
    Last edited by PhantCowboy; 05-30-2014 at 05:47 AM.

[QUOTE=Furious Colossus Cheetah;140543]I have a question did you save your gift card for a while or did you just recently buy it if so I would like to know where you bought it? Because I used to buy them a lot then they stopped selling them at my Local stores they only place I have found them recently was at my

You can purchase them from here I gotten two from them so far. The first time the email came within two hours and the other time it took about a day to get the email with the pin. Their disclaimer is it takes between 48-72 hours.

https://www.giftcardmall.com/ap-2361.aspx#email

[QUOTE=spideyman;140629]
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious Colossus Cheetah View Post
    I have a question did you save your gift card for a while or did you just recently buy it if so I would like to know where you bought it? Because I used to buy them a lot then they stopped selling them at my Local stores they only place I have found them recently was at my

You can purchase them from here I gotten two from them so far. The first time the email came within two hours and the other time it took about a day to get the email with the pin.
    Their disclaimer is it takes between 48-72 hours.

https://www.giftcardmall.com/ap-2361.aspx#email
    Thx I would but I don't have a credit card and my parents don't want me using theres.