Page 6 of 945 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast

guys is there a secret to getting vibranium my friend who usually plays as angel to heal me (loki) when doing my HU usually survives a tiny bit longer than me but always gets vibranium while playing time to take aim crisis but i dont!
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    guys is there a secret to getting vibranium my friend who usually plays as angel to heal me (loki) when doing my HU usually survives a tiny bit longer than me but always gets vibranium while playing time to take aim crisis but i dont!
    Make friends with the random number generator. Buy it flowers. Find out its favorite food and take it out to eat. Other than that - nope, no secret - just pure, blind luck.

Quote Originally Posted by beanroaster View Post
    Make friends with the random number generator. Buy it flowers. Find out its favorite food and take it out to eat. Other than that - nope, no secret - just pure, blind luck.
    yep i bought it some food called unfairness! it also seems funny how i usually die in gold and so does someone else but we still get adamantium!
    Edit: Does anyone have a proc list guide! Im guessing codebreakers could see the chances (sorry for being a whiner, this game is still quite fun)
    Last edited by sylvestro1299; 05-03-2014 at 09:52 AM.
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Quote Originally Posted by sylvestro1299 View Post
    Try the non-survival crisis missions.
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

BANNED

Okay, bought badges for the Spiders I didn't have badges for. (Except EOTE of course I'll never have that badge. ) My squad level shot up a lot.

Has this happen to anyone before a trouble bot stops for you from jumping to the next side but you cannot get rid of it? The funny thing is the person I was playing with was able to get to the next side. I got lucky that a barrel gave me a power up and I used my HU to get rid of the troublebot. Could even throw a trash can on it to get of it.

Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+

Hi everybody, I'm new here. I am getting Error #418 whenever I spin the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    Hi everybody, I'm new here. I am getting Error #418 whenever I spin the wheel.
    Hello, EAE! I some times get that error message, too. One thing you have to remember is the game remembers how often you hit that "Spin" button, you will get the 'prizes' that the server-end believes you landed on once the wheel DOESN'T time out. Best way to reduce the number of these errors is to play either in Firefox or Chrome and to remember to erase your history cache frequently in these browsers. Welcome to the thread!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default *Update for "Most Wanted" Thread

Happy Star Wars Day! AND Happy Bird Day! Biggest update EVER on our "Most Wanted" thread. Bird IS the word!

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

SHSO Quick Guides Creator the_key_24's Avatar

Yes, the Bird is the Word, and please dont get angry about this

SHSO Squad Name: Squire Bird Mage
    Next DUEL Most Wanted List: Warriors of the New Age
    Next SOLO Most Wanted List: thwip, thwip, thwip

I'm disappointed that Arachne was left out of the bonus XP event. Comparing bonuses on Home Invasion:

But don't worry, Julia Carpenter. I know who you are and Gaz can't take that away from you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post
    I'm disappointed that Arachne was left out of the bonus XP event.
    I agree.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by censorship View Post
    I'm disappointed that Arachne was left out of the bonus XP event. Comparing bonuses on Home Invasion:

But don't worry, Julia Carpenter. I know who you are and Gaz can't take that away from you.
    Yeah, I noticed it myself. I wish I had Mattie to complete my Spidey-gal collection.

Spider-Prime's Only Fan Spider-Prime's Avatar

weird, I was just playing about 2 hours ago to farm some more tickets, and right now I'm redownloading all of the files again.

Well, finally have all of the boxed characters now, as I just got Winter Soldier....So, based on my timing, next week they will probably release another boxed hero...lol

By the way, CenturianSpy , bonus points for the Back To The Beach P.W. Herman video!!
    Last edited by GMiller; 05-05-2014 at 12:23 AM.