Page 606 of 945 FirstFirst ... 106506556596602603604605606607608609610616656706 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by momokijou View Post
    So I can't get them without being a member ?
    Yes, you can. They are returned to the store occasionally during sales.

1.where can i check when i started to play this game?
    i dont sure when it will be 1 year
    2.what with the president sale?I saw every sale that they did last year in their facebook post
    last year there was the president's day sale and this year not
    so someone know about close sale because i really want to buy retired heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    before i do anything i want to know, what does a welcome box reward?
    I believe you'll get a random hero, like the Heroic Box, but I'm not sure
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    before i do anything i want to know, what does a welcome box reward?
    Welcome Boxed should award a hero, but, If you have all the heroes in the Welcome Box catalog you'll get something else...maybe a crappy potion. No one knows the catalog besides Gaz...and they ain't sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by momokijou View Post
    So I can't get them (<sic> retired heroes) without being a member ?
    Two types of retired heroes: 1. Agent-Only 2. Non-Agent. You have to wait until they show up in the store...

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    1.where can i check when i started to play this game?
    You can't. This would be a nice Feedback Friday question...you might as well add to be able to see the last time your "friends" played, too.

Edit: <laughs> unless you're like carmaicol who saves three-year old emails!
    Edit 2: <laughs> Et Tu Charles!

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    2.what with the president sale?I saw every sale that they did last year in their facebook post
    last year there was the president's day sale and this year not
    so someone know about close sale because i really want to buy retired heroes
    I think there is none because of the proximity of the Valentine's Day sale. It still would have been nice to have one.

I posted 29 (just missing some variants) of Marvel's May Secret Wars covers on our "Most Wanted" thread...and our FB page. I can't believe that it's less than 10 weeks away.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 02-17-2015 at 03:01 PM.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

I got an email the moment I opened my account, I don't know if anyone else had it as a way to see when their account started.

Mine started April 17, 2011. I should get my Adamantium Badge in a couple of months.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    I got an email the moment I opened my account, I don't know if anyone else had it as a way to see when their account started.

Mine started April 17, 2011. I should get my Adamantium Badge in a couple of months.
    Nice, I received my email 05/02/11, so I'm a few weeks behind you.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Secret Wars zones...

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post

You can also check your redeemed game codes. I signed up for Beta first (4/6/2011) and then had some codes from when the game launched:

SHSO Beta Program Access 04-06-2011
    Tuxedo Thing + 2 Week Trial Membership 04-18-2011
    Hulkbuster Iron Man + 2 Week Trial Membership 04-18-2011
    2 Week Trial Membership Coupon 04-18-2011

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    You can also check your redeemed game codes. I signed up for Beta first (4/6/2011) and then had some codes from when the game launched:

SHSO Beta Program Access 04-06-2011
    Tuxedo Thing + 2 Week Trial Membership 04-18-2011
    Hulkbuster Iron Man + 2 Week Trial Membership 04-18-2011
    2 Week Trial Membership Coupon 04-18-2011
    Coming up on my 4 year anniversary real soon:

SHSO Beta Program Access 03-20-2011
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Coming up on my 4 year anniversary real soon:

SHSO Beta Program Access 03-20-2011
    Nice. I thought you or Mason would have the best chance of predating me.

Gaz should do something big for the 4 year anniversary of the game launching. That's a big milestone. I thought the game was dead after they fired most of the developers and stopped updating during summer 2012. To their credit, they have re-grouped and kept the game going by focusing on new heroes and missions (sorry to fans of the card game, HQ, or arcade games, though).

Just organized a list of missing characters using Marvel's May solicitations excluding Secret Wars titles. Posted it on our "Most Wanted" thread. It'll be interesting to see how these books fair during the event.

Edit: I'm also worried that ONLY 182 people participated in the Tuesday Trivia...that's a severe decline in participants. The game needs something big, in a good way, to happen...

Here's one idea for an event that Gaz can run that will hardly cost them anything: Create a title called "I was there" and have some Devs show off an upcoming character. Anyone who screenshots themselves standing near the Devs' character (and emails it to Gaz) gets themselves into the contest. Then, Gaz can award a boatload of these titles (50 or so), and maybe some special character (like the upcoming character played by the Dev) to a few. If Gaz records it, it'll show mobs of players...add this to all the screenshots and they have themselves an ad promotion with little more effort than they're doing now. Simply put it's play with Devs + contest.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 02-18-2015 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Just organized a list of missing characters using Marvel's May solicitations excluding Secret Wars titles. Posted it on our "Most Wanted" thread. It'll be interesting to see how these books fair during the event.

Edit: I'm also worried that ONLY 182 people participated in the Tuesday Trivia...that's a severe decline in participants. The game needs something big, in a good way, to happen...

Here's one idea for an event that Gaz can run that will hardly cost them anything: Create a title called "I was there" and have some Devs show off an upcoming character. Anyone who screenshots themselves standing near the Devs' character (and emails it to Gaz) gets themselves into the contest. Then, Gaz can award a boatload of these titles (50 or so), and maybe some special character (like the upcoming character played by the Dev) to a few. If Gaz records it, it'll show mobs of players...add this to all the screenshots and they have themselves an ad promotion with little more effort than they're doing now. Simply put it's play with Devs + contest.
    I never see developers post here anymore. Its kind of sad
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Spectacular Member GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT's Avatar

Secret Wars zones...

What is this?
    SHSO: Volcanic Lancer Hydra - Fav Hero: Guardian - Currently Most Played: Carnage

Quote Originally Posted by GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT View Post
    What is this?
    There is a comic event coming in May called "Secret Wars". They have been leaking the zones/realms/areas names and its occupants.

How about allowing us to answer in game :O
    I had multiple attempts to make a Facebook for my SHSO account, but everytime I made one, Facebook blocked it. So I never bothered making another one. I would participate if I actually had one for the game. I refuse to use my private Facebook for it.

Allowing a section in game for it, will offer a bigger range of people to participate. Although the more people, the less chance you have of winning. Perhaps Facebook and the Game can have to different prizes?
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+