Page 610 of 945 FirstFirst ... 110510560600606607608609610611612613614620660710 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 14170

Is renewing my 6 month subscription worth it.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

This would have been a perfect time to introduce Thunderstrike, Thor Girl, Sif and Throg… <sigh>
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    Is renewing my 6 month subscription worth it.
    Depends on your fractal/gold reserve and if you have all the heroes you want.

I can't see their prices because I own them:

and don't worry about the "Help" in the middle of the pic. I assure you I'm fine. It's because I changed my PCs font.

EDIT: This actually concerns me. Is Gaz admitting a partial failure of boxes or are they looking for a quick spike in MTX (microtransactions) to meet a benchmark?
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 02-20-2015 at 05:37 PM.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Depends on your fractal/gold reserve and if you have all the heroes you want.
    I can't see their prices because I own them:
    They are $1000 gold a piece on my son's account.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Just tried to sit down on a bench with Onslaught and he disapproves of doing it. Is it because of his size? First time seeing this from a character; is this new or am I just late? '-'
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Just tried to sit down on a bench with Onslaught and he disapproves of doing it. Is it because of his size? First time seeing this from a character; is this new or am I just late? '-'
    Neither does Annihilus...too big I guess...or they were accounting wings and backpack...and there's no benches on the Astral Plain...

Also, whenever Onslaught fought Xavier on the Astral Plain Charles had working legs...could Onslaught not know what a chair or bench is? He doesn't eat or drink, so toilets are out of the questions, too...he does have knees, though. Maybe a bit of Charles brain that never wants to sit again was absorbed upon Onslaught's creation.

Can't believe I'm actually thinking on whether or not Onslaught knows how to sit...
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 02-20-2015 at 06:59 PM.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Neither does Annihilus...too big I guess...or they were accounting wings and backpack...and there's no benches on the Astral Plain...

Also, whenever Onslaught fought Xavier on the Astral Plain Charles had working legs...could Onslaught not know what a chair or bench is? He doesn't eat or drink, so toilets are out of the questions, too...he does have knees, though. Maybe a bit of Charles brain that never wants to sit again was absorbed upon Onslaught's creation.

Can't believe I'm actually thinking on whether or not Onslaught knows how to sit...
    Lol, yes I'm astounded that you thought of all that. Quite the hypothesis man.
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

I think it's nice for people that have trouble getting box characters that they have a out of the box sale this weekend. Im not sure why they did that since when questioned, they didn't like the idea of doing this. I have tons of people to level up now, and I like the excitement of winning box heroes/sidekicks so Im going to just buy boxes when I want to.

What do you guys think the team is working on?
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Anyone notice that there's no Feedback Friday today?
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    Anyone notice that there's no Feedback Friday today?
    I also noticed there was not a question post, either. Anyone get a Daily Bugle Weekend Edition email?

No feedback friday, no newsletter?, no major updates the past few weeks?? What's going on? It seems unlike their regular schedule
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

The idea of today's sale is really good, but... I wish at least one or two heroes were available not for gold, but for fractals. They could be more expensive than usual heroes, but anyway it'd be more fair. Of course, buying for gold also means, that not every rookie will have Thanos or Ultron or someone else, although I've seen enough low-leveled players, who must have joined recently and they have five or six heroes and one of those is from boxes! When at the same time I've heard stories that players opened 84, or smth like that, boxes to find Venom. Luck is so...unstable.

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Anyone get a Daily Bugle Weekend Edition email?
    Yes:

http://newsletter.heroup.com/hostede...b&ei=sgTyizAeN

Health Boost code: OUTOFTHEBOX
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Quote Originally Posted by MkStark View Post
    The idea of today's sale is really good, but... I wish at least one or two heroes were available not for gold, but for fractals. They could be more expensive than usual heroes, but anyway it'd be more fair.
    I agree. I was excited about being able to directly purchase Titanium Man, then was disappointed to discover that he cost 1,000 gold. I only have 85 gold left from before the Recharge.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Health Boost code: OUTOFTHEBOX
    Tried the code on both my accounts, says it was used already.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES