Page 621 of 945 FirstFirst ... 121521571611617618619620621622623624625631671721 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Smashing Colossus View Post
    Do you play Destiny on PS3?
    No I play on Xbox One.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    they just want the money
    they planned everything just from the update
    make the game more "friendly" in the start and say to us you don't need the gold you can buy everything with fractals so we remove the abiliy to get gold and puff!
    gold only character!gold only sales!I sure that they planned this month before the recharged update!
    this is too much if they are smart they must know that this thing success for the short term but it won't success to the long term!
    everything paid by gold will cause people leave the game!
    and this is not smart to put carnage as gold only charecter because if the young players will ask their parents for gold in order to buy carnage they won't let them!
    Shooman if nobody pays for the game then there won't be a game. Be grateful that some content costs gold and that some people will buy it, because that's what is allowing you to play for free.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

People need to understand how great the game is. ALMOST EVERYTHING IN THE GAME IS FREE since RECHARGE. Even if they did 1 update that had gold only/member only content out of the 4 updates usually in a month, it is 100% acceptable. They have provided so much gameplay for free members, and as someone who use to spend tons of money on gold when the game was based around gold, they need something for members to spend money on. I see myself not buying gold anymore (I have had thousands for a while and its slowly going down) but gold only content is okay as long as its every now and then.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Guys, I have a problem.
    I entered today and still have only three collectibles which I can't collect, they simply don't appear.
    ?????-3.jpg

And when I try to change the hero, I stuck on the page of switching. I press Play and nothing happens, can't close at all, only refresh, and then still all the same. I cleared all cache of unity, all cache of chrome, I even restarted but nothing changes! It's only today, all the time it was okay. Sometimes now I have a "Can't connect to server" error, but internet is good and other pages download quickly
    PLEASE HELP ME
    SHSO: Uber Fireman Crab
    Squad 3600+
    Favorite Hero: Ultron

Marvel Heroes: DasFeuer

Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    Guys, I have a problem.
    I entered today and still have only three collectibles which I can't collect, they simply don't appear.
    ?????-3.jpg

And when I try to change the hero, I stuck on the page of switching. I press Play and nothing happens, can't close at all, only refresh, and then still all the same. I cleared all cache of unity, all cache of chrome, I even restarted but nothing changes! It's only today, all the time it was okay. Sometimes now I have a "Can't connect to server" error, but internet is good and other pages download quickly
    PLEASE HELP ME
    I have exactly the same problem.

Those aforesaid guys are not alone, because I have problems with the game too. In fact, I cannot even enter the game zones because of that error although I have good internet connection and other I can load any other page quickly, as DasFeuer said, for example. And when I finally reach Daily Bugle zone, I have problems with collectibles, especially with crafting parts. I click "mega-collect", see that everything is collected except crafting parts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good to see others having problems today...The game is super-laggy and I keep getting booted out of missions with Error #102 and 104. (Time Outs).

Everybody send Help Tickets, please!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Sent almost 4 hours ago, no answer, but now i think the game is ok, I returned there and now i can collect and change heroes

And I'm moving so fun right now!
    ?????-2.jpg
    Last edited by DasFeuer; 02-28-2015 at 11:39 AM. Reason: laughing
    SHSO: Uber Fireman Crab
    Squad 3600+
    Favorite Hero: Ultron

Marvel Heroes: DasFeuer

Smashing Colossus Ninja

I was able to buy one card for SHSO at Walgreen's. But he said that they don't come in often.

Quote Originally Posted by Smashing Colossus View Post
    I was able to buy one card for SHSO at Walgreen's. But he said that they don't come in often.
    Where was it located in the store? Toy section, Gift cards, at the register?
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Shooman if nobody pays for the game then there won't be a game. Be grateful that some content costs gold and that some people will buy it, because that's what is allowing you to play for free.
    Raven I Know that they need money but look
    3 updates of 4 this month was gold only things
    first nighthaw-6k fractals
    second v-day sale gold only
    third out of the box sale gold only
    and fourth carnage gold only
    so its too much they did this month 3 times in raw
    I waited for new charcter 3 weeks and until new one out he is gold only
    from my location its impossible to buy gold or membership and I disapointted that I couldn't enjoy 3 upadates of 4 this month because this
    they can do gold only things every 2 month

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    Raven I Know that they need money but look
    3 updates of 4 this month was gold only things
    first nighthaw-6k fractals
    second v-day sale gold only
    third out of the box sale gold only
    and fourth carnage gold only
    so its too much they did this month 3 times in raw
    I waited for new charcter 3 weeks and until new one out he is gold only
    from my location its impossible to buy gold or membership and I disapointted that I couldn't enjoy 3 upadates of 4 this month because this
    they can do gold only things every 2 month
    The valentine sale bundled heroes are available for individually for fractals - free
    The out of the box heroes are still available in boxes for fractals - free
    So stop whining - you get plenty for free.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    The valentine sale bundled heroes are available for individually for fractals - free
    The out of the box heroes are still available in boxes for fractals - free
    So stop whining - you get plenty for free.
    Raven people are buying membership and gs in MH off the walls in Gazillion. They don't need to be Millionaires.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

I think I'm gonna skip on Carnage for now. I might get him when I'm in the mood.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    People need to understand how great the game is. ALMOST EVERYTHING IN THE GAME IS FREE since RECHARGE. Even if they did 1 update that had gold only/member only content out of the 4 updates usually in a month, it is 100% acceptable. They have provided so much gameplay for free members, and as someone who use to spend tons of money on gold when the game was based around gold, they need something for members to spend money on. I see myself not buying gold anymore (I have had thousands for a while and its slowly going down) but gold only content is okay as long as its every now and then.
    I think the biggest problem with the game is there are too many annoying bugs. I think it they could fix most them that would improve the game the considerably. So many times I stop playing because of that one where you click on achievements and then go to missions it causes you freeze. Also, the mega collect is annoying as well.
    Squad: Serene Work Major
    Squad Level: 5000+