Page 622 of 945 FirstFirst ... 122522572612618619620621622623624625626632672722 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by spideyman View Post
    I think the biggest problem with the game is there are too many annoying bugs. I think it they could fix most them that would improve the game the considerably. So many times I stop playing because of that one where you click on achievements and then go to missions it causes you freeze. Also, the mega collect is annoying as well.
    It's been fairly buggy since day one, some get fixed eventually but new ones always pop up, after 4 years I don't expect the situation to really improve.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    Raven people are buying membership and gs in MH off the walls in Gazillion. They don't need to be Millionaires.
    I agree with you
    some of the bundles in the v day sale was with retired hero
    they sold them in bundle and not individually so we can't buy them
    the mystery box is trick for them that people will buy gold or membership in order to be able to buy tons of boxes(agents have higher chances to get hero)
    because the out of the box sale succesed they extended the sale so this month they got great income
    so after 2 gold only sales in raw I excepted for something that I will be able to buy with fractals
    3 of 4 updates this febuary I couldn't enjoy this is because my location this is not fair but the patrick day is close and I hope that they will do normal sale with retired heores not for gold only
    the box charcters are exculisve so gold only ok heroes in bundle its ok but I never thouht that they will release charcter that he isn't exclusive charcter and he is alone without another hero in gold only
    I missed the black friday sale but I saw how amazing this sale was and I hope that they will do the black friday sale again like last year(retired heroes indivudually paid buy fractals) and won't ruin this awsome sale with gold only bullshit
    Last edited by shoohman; 03-01-2015 at 02:44 AM.

Does anybody know what crafting parts you can get from the Baxter Plaza Loki mission? I know there's cosmic charge and dark energy balls, but am I forgetting anything?

Quote Originally Posted by spideyman View Post
    I think the biggest problem with the game is there are too many annoying bugs. I think it they could fix most them that would improve the game the considerably. So many times I stop playing because of that one where you click on achievements and then go to missions it causes you freeze. Also, the mega collect is annoying as well.
    Now I can finally agree with someone. Everyone are crying here because of money, but they forget another side of game, which annoys more than anything.

Ok, you have Carnage, but you click on buttons in Gods of Thunder and one imp becomes immortal and you can't move further in mission. Another, most irritating: you have Carnage, you have all heroes from the shop, and you begin playing, for ex, Impossible holiday. And near the end of second part of the mission one impossible clone of his head just falls down from the field. THIS is the most butthurting moment in this game, I tried three times to achieve this mission for Loki and I can't! That also happens in Attack, in Wendigo, in any mission, which has 2-3 floors. Sometimes it happens just everywhere, where you even don't expect.
    And you are talking about buying heroes. Why do you need that hero if you can't play with him from the first try.
    SHSO: Uber Fireman Crab
    Squad 3600+
    Favorite Hero: Ultron

Marvel Heroes: DasFeuer

Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    Another, most irritating: you have Carnage, you have all heroes from the shop, and you begin playing, for ex, Impossible holiday. And near the end of second part of the mission one impossible clone of his head just falls down from the field. THIS is the most butthurting moment in this game, I tried three times to achieve this mission for Loki and I can't! That also happens in Attack, in Wendigo, in any mission, which has 2-3 floors. Sometimes it happens just everywhere, where you even don't expect.
    That bug is very annoying. Sometimes I get past it by positioning my hero well and dropping my sidekick off the edge which allows it to kill the enemy that fell off. (doesn't always work but it does most of the time).

Also, I just realized that they raised Nova's (Sam Alexander) health to 400 at lvl 20 which is awesome.
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    I agree with you
    some of the bundles in the v day sale was with retired hero
    they sold them in bundle and not individually so we can't buy them
    the mystery box is trick for them that people will buy gold or membership in order to be able to buy tons of boxes(agents have higher chances to get hero)
    because the out of the box sale succesed they extended the sale so this month they got great income
    so after 2 gold only sales in raw I excepted for something that I will be able to buy with fractals
    3 of 4 updates this febuary I couldn't enjoy this is because my location this is not fair but the patrick day is close and I hope that they will do normal sale with retired heores not for gold only
    the box charcters are exculisve so gold only ok heroes in bundle its ok but I never thouht that they will release charcter that he isn't exclusive charcter and he is alone without another hero in gold only
    I missed the black friday sale but I saw how amazing this sale was and I hope that they will do the black friday sale again like last year(retired heroes indivudually paid buy fractals) and won't ruin this awsome sale with gold only bullshit
    Why not, let's make everything for free fractals and put it all on sale all the time... will that work for you?
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Why not, let's make everything for free fractals and put it all on sale all the time... will that work for you?
    When I first started to play, I played for over a year without membership, picking 10 Gold a day, saving for months to get one character on sale, when I became a member my squad level was 800 something.

Now people can play for only one month and get squad level 1000? maybe 2000? And people are still complaining?
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Raven listen I agree that sometimes they need to do real money sales or something like that but not most of the times!
    they need to do somthing for real money its true
    but 3 of 4 updates of febuary are gold only
    the v day sale should be for fractlas and carnage too(or box or agents only or carfting)
    the only thing that I agree that need to be gold only is the out of the box sale
    if you can get dardevil for 2400 fractals and elektra for 2400 fractals another time so why they sell them in bundle of gold only(both are retired hero)you also can't get invinsible woman,scarlet witch and rouge
    if they sell them individually you can get them but they didn't sell them individually so why for heroes that was free I need to pay real money to get them?
    they should do sometimes things like that but not the most times(1\5 or 2\5 would be ok but not 3\4 its not fair)
    you must know that i can't buy gold or membership and this is only because my location that's no fair for players like me
    Last edited by shoohman; 03-01-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Anybody interested in running Symbiote crisis mission one or more times today?

Also, I'm just curious....how many of you out there have Iron Man Midas? I just bought mine a week or so ago....finally decided I was never going spend my 700K+ fractals anytime soon, so why not sink some of them into Midas? Wondering if there is ever going to be enough of them running around to form a Midas flash mob.

Finally, since the SHSO friends list leaves a lot to be desired, I was wondering if any of the cbr group here have turned to using IM chat programs to organize missions, etc. Advantages of using IM for mission purposes can be illustrate like this:

"Hey, want to play a mission?"

"Sure...which one?"

"Mysterio Crisis"

"Sounds good...give me a few secs to check what heroes I havent got addy yet on that mish."

(a few secs later later)

"OK I'm ready...send invite!"
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    Also, I'm just curious....how many of you out there have Iron Man Midas?
    I have him, only because one of my SHSO goals is to always have every available character.

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    Finally, since the SHSO friends list leaves a lot to be desired, I was wondering if any of the cbr group here have turned to using IM chat programs to organize missions, etc.
    Yes:

http://my.cbox.ws/cbrshso
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    When I first started to play, I played for over a year without membership, picking 10 Gold a day, saving for months to get one character on sale, when I became a member my squad level was 800 something.

Now people can play for only one month and get squad level 1000? maybe 2000? And people are still complaining?
    I know how you feel I didn't have a membership for over a year and I was stuck on a have 5 heroes challenge for months until I bought some gold.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    I have him, only because one of my SHSO goals is to always have every available character.

Yes:

http://my.cbox.ws/cbrshso

Thanks Charles...I knew about cbox, I meant more of the Yahoo/ICQ/MSN kind of messenger apps. I like the features in those apps as opposed to the html-based chat that cbox gives. I did try cbox just now, nodbody responding, hard to tell if anybody is even logged into cbox now, as no chatting seems to be happening.

Since I am failing at finding a Symbi-Oh-No Crisis partner, can anybody tell me what the trick to winning it solo on adamantium is? I am able to breeze thru it using heroes like XFOrce Wolvie and Pirate Deadpool without dying, but end up getting gold. I assume it's something to do with getting some kills less that x3 on the meter, but as many of the enemies knock me down interrupting combo, its hard to keep the meter up at all times. Frustrating.
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    Raven listen I agree that sometimes they need to do real money sales or something like that but not most of the times!
    they need to do somthing for real money its true
    but 3 of 4 updates of febuary are gold only
    the v day sale should be for fractlas and carnage too(or box or agents only or carfting)
    the only thing that I agree that need to be gold only is the out of the box sale
    if you can get dardevil for 2400 fractals and elektra for 2400 fractals another time so why they sell them in bundle of gold only(both are retired hero)you also can't get invinsible woman,scarlet witch and rouge
    if they sell them individually you can get them but they didn't sell them individually so why for heroes that was free I need to pay real money to get them?
    they should do sometimes things like that but not the most times(1\5 or 2\5 would be ok but not 3\4 its not fair)
    you must know that i can't buy gold or membership and this is only because my location that's no fair for players like me
    They need to make money all the time, Shoohman. The moment they stop doing it, as Raven said, the game is over. It doesn't have to be "fair" for you or other players that can't buy gold or suscribe, but for those who can and keep the game alive.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post

I'm not an agent; in retrospect, picked 10 gold and saved for months as well to get characters and got to a lvl around 1100 by doing just that. The Recharge made it possible for me to have a huge squad and a lvl that will someday reach 4000. I never imagined I would reach this far. Non members need to understand that they've got to have patience to acquire stuff in this game and accept the fact that you will not be able to get "everything" but you will get "most" of it. There should be sales in the future where you will be able to acquire most of the retired heroes and they have even given us agent codes on different occasions, you just have to "wait". I'm satisfied, just seeing how many things I can get for free. But everyone has their own opinion so to each his own I guess, just my two cents.
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

is carnage going to be box charcter?
    some people said that he is going to be box charcter because he released at the day of the sale and paid by gold like the other box heroes
    but the sale ended and he still out of the box
    so is he going to be box charcter?