Page 623 of 945 FirstFirst ... 123523573613619620621622623624625626627633673723 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 14170
    Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Why has none of the daily missions ever been a crisis mission? The only reason I can think of is that they would be too hard for the kiddies. An easy solution to this would be to have two daily missions, one crisis and one non-crisis. Would love to see this implemented!
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    is carnage going to be box charcter?
    some people said that he is going to be box charcter because he released at the day of the sale and paid by gold like the other box heroes
    but the sale ended and he still out of the box
    so is he going to be box charcter?
    no offense but your english is pretty bad. And we have no confirmation on carnage being boxed.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    Since I am failing at finding a Symbi-Oh-No Crisis partner, can anybody tell me what the trick to winning it solo on adamantium is? I am able to breeze thru it using heroes like XFOrce Wolvie and Pirate Deadpool without dying, but end up getting gold. I assume it's something to do with getting some kills less that x3 on the meter, but as many of the enemies knock me down interrupting combo, its hard to keep the meter up at all times. Frustrating.
    This mission is still bugged, they fixed the other missions but leave this with the annoying knockdowns and stuns, very easy to lose the combo, I believe you have to get to Venom with 102,700 points and when you finish him you will get 104,500 points, if you get less than 104k it's probably gold, you can farm some points if you do not kill Venom and wait for the enemies to drop, but it can be dangerous, cause they can knock you down.

Are you trying with one specific hero? Or you just need the adamantium? Juggernaut can get the job done easy, just keep the boost up and Juggernaut is immune to knockdowns and stuns.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Thanks for the advice, Lion....My goal is to reach 10 unique heroes on adamantium for that mission (for the achievement points), preferable this weekend while we have the XP bonus. Yes, I did win it using Juggernaut, and I currently need 6 more addy wins to get to my goal of 10. I'm glad you mentioned about the bug still being in place.....I suspected this, but wasn't sure as it had been some time since I last played that crisis mission.

Yes, I already also tried the tactic of killing Venom's 'helpers' during the boss fight, but my problem wasnt so much staying alive as it was that the helpers stopped spawning after I killed the 3rd helper.

Thanks for the advice, Lion....My goal is to reach 10 unique heroes on adamantium for that mission (for the achievement points), preferable this weekend while we have the XP bonus. Yes, I did win it using Juggernaut, and I currently need 6 more addy wins to get to my goal of 10. I'm glad you mentioned about the bug still being in place.....I suspected this, but wasn't sure as it had been some time since I last played that crisis mission.

Yes, I already also tried the tactic of killing Venom's 'helpers' during the boss fight, but my problem wasnt so much staying alive as it was that the helpers stopped spawning after I killed the 3rd helper.
    I can help you with that, I think I'm close to 50 unique heroes on adamantium for that mission.

Lion, Thanks...Sorry about the wrong map the first time....ugh

Also, I may need to restart SHSO after the first mission, as my mem is getting low

EDIT: Great mission, man! As I mentioned, my unity plugin was red-lining on memory usage, so I had to restart after the mission....looks like you were in a mission already once I logged in again. I'll try to invite you again when you are free, or you can invite me when you are ready.
    Last edited by cpinheir; 03-01-2015 at 02:55 PM.

Just updated our "Most Wanted" thread with Dr. Strange's R3s. Quite interesting what Gaz could give us based on his animations.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

I'm curious, how is this possible..
    ?????-1.jpg
    simple brotherhood.
    SHSO: Uber Fireman Crab
    Squad 3600+
    Favorite Hero: Ultron

Marvel Heroes: DasFeuer

Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    I'm curious, how is this possible..
    ?????-1.jpg
    simple brotherhood.
    They're exploiting a glitch...only reasonable conclusion.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

BANNED

I logged in for the first time in forever last week to use my 1,00 gold I was saving for a Gold only thing on Thanos to redeem the 100 boxes I wasted on him

Then Carnage came the very next day. *smh*

I want him but I'm not spending another dime until mystery boxes are gone

Smashing Colossus Ninja

Gift Cards

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    This mission is still bugged, they fixed the other missions but leave this with the annoying knockdowns and stuns
    They should definitely fix those annoying knockdowns and stuns in that mission and in Doom's mayhem mission.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Juggernaut can get the job done easy, just keep the boost up and Juggernaut is immune to knockdowns and stuns.
    Does anyone know what other characters have this knockdown immunity other than Juggernaut and Ms Marvel?

On another note, I just discovered that the hotspot for flight on top of the Daily Bugle building is invisible, but still works.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Also, I'm just curious....how many of you out there have Iron Man Midas? I just bought mine a week or so ago....finally decided I was never going spend my 700K+ fractals anytime soon, so why not sink some of them into Midas? Wondering if there is ever going to be enough of them running around to form a Midas flash mob.
    I already have the 270k fractals but will wait for 100k more before I buy him. Parting (with so many fractals) is sweet sorrow, I can't bear to have anything less than 100k.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Wraith View Post
    Does anyone know what other characters have this knockdown immunity other than Juggernaut and Ms Marvel?
    Juggernaut, Ms Marvel, Hulk, Black Panther, Stealth Armor Iron Man and EotE Spider-Man, but Juggernaut is the only one also immune to stun.

There is also one thing when you have a team with 2 heroes with Armor Boost, the whole team become immune to knockdown if the 2 heroes use the Armor Boost together, there is a lot of heroes with Team Armor Boost that last for long time and cover the whole screen, pretty good in survivor missions, I'm not entire sure if work with all the heroes, cause people don't really like to use heroes with armor boost or don't use the boost at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Wraith View Post
    They should definitely fix those annoying knockdowns and stuns in (Symbi-Oh-No!) and in Doom's mayhem mission.
    Wholeheartedly agree. My key to Mayhem Doom until they FINALLY fix the mission is to use Pirate Deadpool and try to get him to five stars and activate his Hero-Up as quickly as possible before Doom calls upon his minions. Thank goodness Pirate DP's basic combo is one of the faster star builders in the game. Although, I'll have to remember Juggs having knockdown and stun immunity with his boosts AND the team armor boost trick for Crisis missions...definitely my 'learn something new' for today.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven