Page 627 of 945 FirstFirst ... 127527577617623624625626627628629630631637677727 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 14170
    Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    She is the first character with triple team boost, her P3 does more damage than many HU's, her HU is ok, I'm not a big fan of summoners, but I like her HU, not too many to get in your way, not too weak to do nothing but just get in your way, and does some damage at activation.
    I just hope Enchantress doesn't end up like Rocket Racoon. Technically, he was the first to feature triple team boost for his first week or two. Apparently the team boost was a glitch and was later 'fixed' to be self-boost only. I still like Rocket, but I liked him much better when he had his team boost. =(
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    I just hope Enchantress doesn't end up like Rocket Racoon. Technically, he was the first to feature triple team boost for his first week or two. Apparently the team boost was a glitch and was later 'fixed' to be self-boost only. I still like Rocket, but I liked him much better when he had his team boost. =(
    That is a lowdown dirty shame...the Guardians are, in my book, collectively the best overall team in the game. And they would be even more perfect if one of them had, or in Rocket's case, maintained team healing. If Enchantress maintains her boosts being for the team (please, please, PLEASE), she is essentially slightly better than Loki on at least that front (just healing and armor vs. healing, armor, AND damage). If only her Hero-Up was a 'death from above'-er instead of a summon, but I do agree with an earlier post that it is already and definitely one of the better summon HUs in the game. Although I expect to utilize her third power attack more than anything else...sucker's a virtual three star HU.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    I think her triple team boost is intentional, Rocket never had the ability to heal others in his character description, so I kinda knew it was a glitch, but I was hoping to not be, cause I like play with team healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    That is a lowdown dirty shame...the Guardians are, in my book, collectively the best overall team in the game. And they would be even more perfect if one of them had, or in Rocket's case, maintained team healing.
    I also think one of the guardians should be a team healer, but to be fair Rocket does not seems to be this type of character, I think Groot would be a great team healer, and make more sense than characters like Abomination, Sabretooth, Loki, Destroyer, being team healers.

If Enchantress maintains her boosts being for the team (please, please, PLEASE), she is essentially slightly better than Loki on at least that front (just healing and armor vs. healing, armor, AND damage). If only her Hero-Up was a 'death from above'-er instead of a summon, but I do agree with an earlier post that it is already and definitely one of the better summon HUs in the game. Although I expect to utilize her third power attack more than anything else...sucker's a virtual three star HU.
    Yeah, I expect to utilize her second and third power attacks way more than her HU as well!
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

That is a lowdown dirty shame...the Guardians are, in my book, collectively the best overall team in the game. And they would be even more perfect if one of them had, or in Rocket's case, maintained team healing. If Enchantress maintains her boosts being for the team (please, please, PLEASE), she is essentially slightly better than Loki on at least that front (just healing and armor vs. healing, armor, AND damage). If only her Hero-Up was a 'death from above'-er instead of a summon, but I do agree with an earlier post that it is already and definitely one of the better summon HUs in the game. Although I expect to utilize her third power attack more than anything else...sucker's a virtual three star HU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Yeah, I expect to utilize her second and third power attacks way more than her HU as well!
    Why would anyone use her HU unless you are just increasing targets during boss levels/survival missions? You get five stars you use her P2 then P3 and you get a ridiculous P3 plus a Shield/Damage/Health boost for you and your teammates.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Great Supervillain

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    why everyone in the game has 4 fingers?lol
    In 2002, Hasbro released Playskool figures for Star Wars. The line became so popular that it branched to all major Hasbro brands. Galactic Heroes for Star Wars, Robot Heroes for Transformers, Combat Heroes for GI Joe, Adventure Heroes for Indiana Jones, Tox Box Heroes for Toy Story, and Super Hero Squad for Marvel. Part of the shared style was the four-finger design.

That design gave Super Hero Squad its own Earth designations (Earth-11911 and Earth-91119), which allows the game some wiggle room to legally develop things that a five-fingered project might not be able to due to licensing restrictions.

All-New Member

More content from Two Geeky Smelly Guys:

A review of Enchantress:

Mmm.. my time has come.
    Just let me win my Enchantress and we'll be fine
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

So as most of you know, I have been dealing with is problem that when I had Hero Up available, I was not able to use the Special Power Ups.
    I've decided to do some cracking down to see if I had any solutions.
    First, I figured maybe it was the browser (Seriously, why did I not think of this before) so I tried playing on Safari.
    Well.. everything worked fine! I was able to do the special power ups!

However, I tried Firefox (which I normally use for the game) and played around with Preferences.
    Despite everything I could do on Firefox, no solution was found.

Safari worked fine, Firefox failed me.
    Does anyone else here use Firefox?

So it seems that from now, I'll be playing SHSO on Safari.
    So in other words... I HAVE A FOUND A SOLUTION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    So as most of you know, I have been dealing with is problem that when I had Hero Up available, I was not able to use the Special Power Ups.
    I've decided to do some cracking down to see if I had any solutions.
    First, I figured maybe it was the browser (Seriously, why did I not think of this before) so I tried playing on Safari.
    Well.. everything worked fine! I was able to do the special power ups!

However, I tried Firefox (which I normally use for the game) and played around with Preferences.
    Despite everything I could do on Firefox, no solution was found.

Safari worked fine, Firefox failed me.
    Does anyone else here use Firefox?

So it seems that from now, I'll be playing SHSO on Safari.
    So in other words... I HAVE A FOUND A SOLUTION!!!
    I use Firefox and everything works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectacular Spider-Fan View Post
    I use Firefox and everything works fine.
    Are you on a Macbook, or Apple Product?

Gliding World Guardian Guardian2002's Avatar

I have a macbook and everything works fine on safari,But nowdays i play on windows(firefox) cause the power attacks dont work...but eventually i had bought a mouse for my mac,and it worked fine...but it was a bit uncomfortable in survival missions though espicially - Doomsday in space
    so now i play with my win 8 it works fine

Hey squaddies, out of the topic, someone tried to steal my account (didn't succeed and probably won't), so if anything disrespectful shows up under my name it isn't me ok? (I'm saying it here 'cause that's the only thread I write to)
    LGBT

Just waiting for Avengers Loki

and btw really funny, but since i had stopped playing for 2 months my squad level is yet 2600, and i had a bunch of fractals farmed,something like 200k so i spent all of them buying new heroes/villans suprisingly i got juggy in first try and i had 2000 gold when i had returned ,so i bought carnage, i guess i had enough fractals to buy midas iron man(maybe 2000 fractals less) but i didnt wanted to give a lot of it for just a remake so yea

Now i have every hero in the game (including enchantress)except-- midas ironman and au ultron

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian2002 View Post

Now i have every hero in the game (including enchantress)except-- midas ironman and au ultron
    Exam results came out yesterday in every subject 90% above but in history only 70% but my good marks hide the history marks ,so my mom will buy me the gold bundle of 10,000 gold within this month as she has to renew her card,so now i only need the midas to work on so my days on that start now!

Ok I just had to come on here to say something about enchantress, she is possibly the worst character to ever release in my opinion. I know, she has a great 2nd right click, but I just found her very unappealing. Before she even came out, I always thought of her walk she does in the boss battle and thought "Oh they can't just release her boss battle model, they need to give her a run (possibly like shadow cat, or someone that runs with their fists on their sides)". When I bought enchantress, I watched her run for the first time and she SPEED WALKS! I know the developers must have tried or debated on what to do with her run motion and it is ridiculous how silly it looks, and everyone runs in hero up. It made me think of like a "Hack or mod", and this is how it would look if someone made a hack to make enchantress playable based off the boss battle version. I then thought "Maybe she is good in missions", so I tried her out and I selected her 1st right click "Sorcery Beams". When I went in the mission to use "Sorcery beams", she then used Abracadabra, and I was like uh...those aren't the sorcery beams I thought she would use as a first right click. So then I tried out her combo, and I felt like I was waiting for a such a while, a slow boring process. Her combo animation is nice, but it is EXTREMELY slow...It's like, why can she Speedwalk so fast, yet her combos are slow? Honestly I see a lot of people happy with her and I just had to give my opinion. I really think they need to NEVER rush a character, and give characters the same treatment. I look at people that are amazing characters, and then I see characters like this that look so bad; another thing is, why is it that all the girl characters are so terrible? I feel like they have half the strength of a male (are they saying something)?
    Again I hate to complain but I really felt Enchantress was not too good..
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!