Page 63 of 945 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163563 ... LastLast
    SHSO: Lost General Ranger chrishb's Avatar

I just opened a Ticket for the Highscore Ranking-issue.
    I played Asgardian Gladiators as Loki once again, got 131.400 points and took a screenshot.
    The Ranking says I have something about 121.000 points.
    So, I send Gaz a little Text and the Screenshot.
    Lets see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I'm actually looking for some help with the card game part of our wiki, TSP. Care to join?
    Yes, I registered under the name: TheSirPoet. Somehow I'm unable to add to "MyWikispaces" but I can get there.

At the moment I can work on filling in the empty card quests, in fact I just spent this evening getting information on the first duel of Nova's Easy Quest. Someone had previously e-mailed me a link on how to get to the graphing site to make the pretty graphics. Don't expect me to be too ambitious, I figure I could add a couple duels a week.

Let me add a couple of the other Card Quests not on the wiki (I recall there were more than just Nova's); again I don't have all the Card Quests, only most of them.

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I would hope that Gaz comes down on the side of social equality rather than kowtowing to prejudice against any minority be it in the name of religion or any other unjustifiable reason. That's been Marvel's message expressed via the X-Men for decades.
    I would hope Gaz puts all these concerns, whether they be social equality, inequality, prejudice, minorities, majorities, sexual preferences, sexual activities, or any other activities, aside, and remembers SHSO is a FUN game for the whole family. I don't play the game, and I don't come here, to debate, promote or squash "social equality."
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

BANNED

Those are concerns no one should ever put aside, never.

Political apathy is so sadly common now.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post

Oh, I am not apathetic. I have opinions and beliefs on this off-topic topic. I'm just saying this isn't the place, and will never be the place, to discuss them or debate them.

Is anybody out of school for the summer yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Colossus Cheetah View Post
    Is anybody out of school for the summer yet?
    My son is, for the next three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    My son is, for the next three weeks.
    Three Weeks!!!!????
    I got out last Friday
    What State do you live in?

When this game was still very young, the cbr people had a headquarter in the throne room (secret room) of asgard
    And they were meeting there to play misisons together
    Don't you guys think we can pull that of again?
    Squad name: Glittering Sparrow Mentor
    mostly playing as: Iceman
    Signature Crisis Hero: Sabretooth
    willing to play missions with others

Quote Originally Posted by roneers View Post
    When this game was still very young, the cbr people had a headquarter in the throne room (secret room) of asgard
    And they were meeting there to play misisons together
    Don't you guys think we can pull that of again?
    Lol I don't see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Did you read the list?
    Great job on the list, I always learn a lot about characters I don't know a lot about, or about characters I've never heard of.
    SHSO Name: Indescribable Frost Baron

Three Weeks!!!!????
    I got out last Friday
    What State do you live in?
    Florida, but he's a in a year round private school, so he doesn't have a solid three month summer vacation from school.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sir Poet Bionic Glider View Post
    Yes, I registered under the name: TheSirPoet. Somehow I'm unable to add to "MyWikispaces" but I can get there.

At the moment I can work on filling in the empty card quests, in fact I just spent this evening getting information on the first duel of Nova's Easy Quest. Someone had previously e-mailed me a link on how to get to the graphing site to make the pretty graphics. Don't expect me to be too ambitious, I figure I could add a couple duels a week.

Let me add a couple of the other Card Quests not on the wiki (I recall there were more than just Nova's); again I don't have all the Card Quests, only most of them.
    I added you. Let me know if you need more permissions. I've been filling out a few pie charts for various heroes, I've been using Google Docs via Google Drive. They aren't as pretty with the black Grobold lettering, but they are accurate. Feel free to PM me on this forum with any ideas, thoughts, or concerns. I'll be happy to help and I thank you for yours!

I would hope Gaz puts all these concerns, whether they be social equality, inequality, prejudice, minorities, majorities, sexual preferences, sexual activities, or any other activities, aside, and remembers SHSO is a FUN game for the whole family. I don't play the game, and I don't come here, to debate, promote or squash "social equality."
    I wish we lived in this world, too. Sadly, these have to concern Gaz because IF they put an openly gay/bi hero on SHSO there will be supporters of the pro-gay/bi movement championing the move and supporters of the traditional family lambasting the move. This WILL cause the press to glom onto our game possibly ruining it. Sadly, we the supporters/players of the game are victimized by this friction in that we will never (probably never) see some popular characters that would be SOOOOOO much fun to play as. Who doesn't want Daken, Hulkling, Wiccan, and my favorite -The Rawhide Kid in SHSO?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Samedi View Post

I'd love it if everyone was apathetic to these characters, that would mean they could be included without ado. The problem with them is that both sides care TOO much, they'd be like parents who scream at Little League games. THEN, it becomes a news story.

Oh, I am not apathetic. I have opinions and beliefs on this off-topic topic. I'm just saying this isn't the place, and will never be the place, to discuss them or debate them.
    I actually wrote an email to ESRB while researching my list to ask them if adding these characters would change Gaz's rating or add to their rating blurbs of:

I'm still waiting on a response.

I agree with keeping your opinion to yourself, I haven't shared mine other than I want them in the game because they are Marvel characters that are in the books I love.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Florida, but he's a in a year round private school, so he doesn't have a solid three month summer vacation from school.
    Oh ok I live a State up then to the right.

The Chaos Bringer
    The planet I am on the virge of conquering

Oh ok I live a State up then to the right.
    One more month.
    SHSO:

Bewildering Cosmos General