Page 635 of 945 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 14170
    Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Congratulations to the following Squaddies who received the secret solo score of 54,850 in the regular edition of Asgardian Gladiators:

1. Sentinel Marmoset Archer
    2. Arrogant Daring Crusader
    3. Elemental Danger Protector
    4. Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    5. Slow Sir Quail

And to the following Squaddies who received the secret solo score of 43,200 in the crisis edition of Asgardian Gladiators:

1. Invincible Despair Soul
    2. Molten Troll Baby
    3. Molten Koala Scarf
    4. Loud Cave Minnow
    5. Siege Bionic Snail

Enjoy your new Enchantress!

I'm number 4 for the regular edition....whoo hoo!

Funny thing is, I didn't realize I had won Enchantress , at first. I noticed the Enchantress was available when I went to play a mission by choosing a hero icon in the ACH system. I thought maybe this was a glitch....but then I checked their facebook page and I actually was a winner. I never win anything, so it was quite a shock. Congrats to all the other winners, as well!
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

Congratulations!
    Squad Name: Emperor Wobbly Guardian
    Squad Level:3600+
    Favorite Hero: She-Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by DasFeuer View Post
    There is a misconception, only one. All this rumor became all about MkStark said that he would like to have Avengers Ultron in fractals, than in gold. Noone said about even Shield, everyone knew that this hero would be in Shield and were ok with that, agreed to pay. I don't see another way of getting shield heroes, if MkStark does, he can tell. And a misconception is about instant judging others opinions, thats all.
    No one is judging an opinion of "I hope my character is for fractals".

What I'm questioning is why there is this fear of gold-only content and my disagreement of the use of the "fair" argument/complaint. My statements should encourage those who don't want their favorite upcoming squaddie to be gold-only because they show the facts on how rarely Gaz decides to make such an unusually obtainable squaddie...even if I use sarcasm.

Don't post your opinions if you fear people judging/scrutinizing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz FB Post
    Congratulations to the following Squaddies who received the secret solo score of 54,850 in the regular edition of Asgardian Gladiators:

Congrats, cpinheir!
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 03-09-2015 at 01:58 PM.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    No one is judging an opinion of "I hope my character is for fractals".

What I'm questioning is why there is this fear of gold-only content and my disagreement of the use of the "fair" argument/complaint. My statements should encourage those who don't want their favorite upcoming squaddie to be gold-only because they show the facts on how rarely Gaz decides to make such an unusually obtainable squaddie...even if I use sarcasm.

Don't post your opinions if you fear people judging/scrutinizing them.
    *sigh*
    If I feared judging I'd never begin this rumble.
    Your question was answered on the beginning of last page, where two of us told you that what is good for you isn't good for others.
    Everyone agreed to pay Shield. Everyone knows that the first essential problem of Gaz is making money. To have income, to have developement. When shooman was talking about Carnage in gold, I told nothing, I thought it might be an interesting idea, having one gold hero.
    Your statements truly encourage only to tell other discrepant thought and still argue about the subject, because it usually rude, as the statements of others here. MkStark told his opinion, referenced to noone. Why everyone and you personally should convict every word? Why not write theirs opinions without [sarcasm], [judging], [quotes]? Is it so hard? Why everyone NEED to poop on others in questions of tastes? The tastes and opinions are the worst theme of arguing, thats why everyone here have quarrels.
    If you still can't get these problems and still want to discuss them on the next page or two - cool, no prob. With sarcasm, of course, why not, even if I don't understand that mainstream, sorry, could you explain? maybe its fun.
    SHSO: Uber Fireman Crab
    Squad 3600+
    Favorite Hero: Ultron

Marvel Heroes: DasFeuer

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post

Congratulations! Although I didn't win I did rack up achievement points, and I discovered how relatively easy it was for "street-level" heroes like the Daredevils or Mr. Fantastic to win Adamantium (albeit with boosts), after trying out all my maxed-out heavyweights. I think Maven will be proud knowing how I was inspired to play Reed after teaming up with her as him on missions.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    No...they won't because it's Fox, not Marvel Studios, AND not the Fantastic Four but practically a Chronicle 'sequel' (if not rip off) that should not be celebrated at all.
    Right, I forgot that it was Fox. But I would still love a new version of them.

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post

1. Sentinel Marmoset Archer
    2. Arrogant Daring Crusader
    3. Elemental Danger Protector
    5. Slow Sir Quail

And to the following Squaddies who received the secret solo score of 43,200 in the crisis edition of Asgardian Gladiators:

1. Invincible Despair Soul
    2. Molten Troll Baby
    3. Molten Koala Scarf
    4. Loud Cave Minnow
    5. Siege Bionic Snail

Funny thing is, I didn't realize I had won Enchantress , at first. I noticed the Enchantress was available when I went to play a mission by choosing a hero icon in the ACH system. I thought maybe this was a glitch....but then I checked their facebook page and I actually was a winner. I never win anything, so it was quite a shock. Congrats to all the other winners, as well!
    Congrats! Although I didn't win my precious Enchantress, I was (once again) close...
    However, viewing the results got me confused because I read the announcement has 10 for each, not 5.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    Congrats! Although I didn't win my precious Enchantress, I was (once again) close...
    However, viewing the results got me confused because I read the announcement has 10 for each, not 5.
    Me too, I had a 54k score. Maybe there were only exactly 5 winners each.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Emma Frost? Really? They just reset the leaderboards and someone already glitched the leaderboards.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    They just reset the leaderboards and someone already glitched the leaderboards.
    How are they glitching the leaderboards?
    Btw, I see your name in there a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Wraith View Post
    Its not common to see a hero like Emma Frost in first.
    I didn't even think Emma frost had good moves like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    Its not common to see a hero like Emma Frost in first.
    I didn't even think Emma frost had good moves like that.
    I know that, but I've seen incredibly high scores for weak characters, like Vision and I think it's just not possible to score that much with a character like that. So I'm just wondering how do they do it. Are they hacking the game or something?

I know that, but I've seen incredibly high scores for weak characters, like Vision and I think it's just not possible to score that much with a character like that. So I'm just wondering how do they do it. Are they hacking the game or something?
    If it is a trick, I sure do want to know it.

I'm pretty sure that people take advantage of glitches in missions.

I don't know how they do it, but it's happening a lot lately.
    I already found some glitches, but I always report to gaz, sometimes is in the mission, sometimes is with the character.
    Last edited by Roaming Colossus Lion; 03-09-2015 at 05:04 PM.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Most glitches in missions that I know do me harm, not good. So, maybe there are beneficial glitches that still haven't been fixed, and some people just figured them out. If so, I hope that they'll fix them.
    Last edited by Ghost Wraith; 03-09-2015 at 05:25 PM.