Page 64 of 945 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164564 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chrishb View Post
    I just opened a Ticket for the Highscore Ranking-issue.
    I played Asgardian Gladiators as Loki once again, got 131.400 points and took a screenshot.
    The Ranking says I have something about 121.000 points.
    So, I send Gaz a little Text and the Screenshot.
    Lets see what happens.
    Surtur and Ymir can kill everyone in the screen including the enemies with fireballs and snowballs, when they kill one enemy the points go to special bonus, like with sidekicks and summon Hero Ups, it count in your final score, but don't in your solo score, I think it's normal
    Last edited by Roaming Colossus Lion; 06-02-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    One more month.
    Dang I feel sorry for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Just updated our "Most Wanted" thread with a Top 10 list for Gay/Bi-Sexual Pride Month.
    btw its have been a while since we a get a female hero, I think the last one was mystique, maybe GAMORA will come next

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Colossus Cheetah View Post
    Dang I feel sorry for you guys.
    I feel sorry for kids who spend their time wishing they could fast-forward their youth, and not have to worry about school. Soak it in, dude...because while I have no regrets, I wish I knew then what I knew now!!! ha ha
    Emperor Mist Breaker
    Squad Level: 4217
    Achievement Points: 7,200+

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    I feel sorry for kids who spend their time wishing they could fast-forward their youth, and not have to worry about school. Soak it in, dude...because while I have no regrets, I wish I knew then what I knew now!!! ha ha
    since im in school i cant process what information is being given! possibly also because english isnt my first language!
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Mist Breaker View Post
    I LOVE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!
    I was just saying that because most people don't like school,I love it the only thing I don't like about it is the last week you would think it to be easy but its hard.
    Btw since when do you get Omnium Ingots from Freezer Burn http://prntscr.com/3p5j2l
    Last edited by PhantCowboy; 06-02-2014 at 06:48 PM.

The Chaos Bringer
    The planet I am on the virge of conquering

I LOVE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!
    I was just saying that because most people don't like school,I love it the only thing I don't like about it is the last week you would think it to be easy but its hard.
    Btw since when do you get Omnium Ingots from Freezer Burn http://prntscr.com/3p5j2l
    Last month or so they made it so that you can win metal crafting parts along with the other types when playing missions.

Edit: Is my profile picture showing? It is not on my computer.
    SHSO:

Bewildering Cosmos General

The Chaos Bringer
    The planet I am on the virge of conquering

I LOVE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!
    http://prntscr.com/3p5j2l
    I just dislike group work and projects that are barely linked with what you are learning.
    SHSO:

Bewildering Cosmos General

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Last month or so they made it so that you can win metal crafting parts along with the other types when playing missions.

Edit: Is my profile picture showing? It is not on my computer.
    No, it's not showing.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

I LOVE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!
    I like school! the only thing i hate is when a certain teacher expects me to score a 95+ on every test just cuz i point out a few mistakes of the DOEs answer key!
    Shso name: Loud Raker Guardian
    Motto: De Omnibus Dubitandum

My sister saw this pic on facebook http://prntscr.com/3p5njt

Default Whack a Mole-man

I thought Gaz changed back the XP on the missions so everything was 450 for Adamantium? I played the Mole-Man mission tonight and again only got 150 XP.
    This is one of my favorite missions, because it is not like any of the others, same reason I like the Dracula mission and the Wendigo mission.
    Any idea why they are doing this, or if they really will fix it?

SHSO: Lost General Ranger chrishb's Avatar

@Roaming Colossus Lion:
    Surtur and Ymir can kill everyone in the screen including the enemies with fireballs and snowballs, when they kill one enemy the points go to special bonus, like with sidekicks and summon Hero Ups, it count in your final score, but don't in your solo score, I think it's normal
    Thatīs the best explanation so far.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I added you. Let me know if you need more permissions. I've been filling out a few pie charts for various heroes, I've been using Google Docs via Google Drive. They aren't as pretty with the black Grobold lettering, but they are accurate. Feel free to PM me on this forum with any ideas, thoughts, or concerns. I'll be happy to help and I thank you for yours!
    I updated the first of Nova's Easy Quest. It took a bit longer than I expected (had to run through 4 times) and I didn't complete all the links, and using the astericx messes up the HTML code in Wikispaces; but I'm going to work on the next duel.

SHSO: Lost General Ranger chrishb's Avatar

By the way, I īm not a Shield member, so I dont have the survival Crisis missions. I am playing the regular ones.
    Yesterday Iīve got invited to Asgardian Gladiators Crisis by F-C-Lion and instantly got on the 7. place (Lost General Ranger, about 130.000 points) of the overall highscore ranking with Loki although he is only LVL 15 right now. I think I can still get a better result.