Page 706 of 945 FirstFirst ... 206606656696702703704705706707708709710716756806 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    In the meantime Roaming Colossus Lion's relative Roaming Acrobat Lion tried to imitate RCL several hours earlier but came up far short of fractals.
    Nice one! lol

And looking this screenshot, all those people are wasting their fractals for nothing, there is absolutely no reason to put more than 10 fractals if you don't have fractals to win, Iron Maiden is right, Gaz could a tutorial to explain how the event work, or just put 10 fractals as default should work.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

lmao wow roaming look at your lil brother tryna get au with 5000 fracs cosmic strange hawk won because hes a 12 month member with a lvl of 3000+ so he got the au
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Something's wrong with Black Suit Spider-Woman's achievements since today's fix:

Her badge is missing from the store as well.

And I guess Ronan is next.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    And I guess Ronan is next.
    I think the Big Time Spidey error was more egregious...

AND...

<laughs> Carmaicol's post broke the forums! But since he fixed them I say we forgive him!

Also...

Congrats to the SHSO CBR Team's own Commander Cowboy Battler on winning his 600K+ Au Ultron. The bidding on this one was crazy!

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

I didn't know Cowboy was a member here?

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Something's wrong with Black Suit Spider-Woman's achievements since today's fix:

Her badge is missing from the store as well.
    Destroyer is broken as well, I cannot do his normal combo and his 3rd power attack won't activate.
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Phant Cowboy View Post
    I didn't know Cowboy was a member here?
    I don't think he has come back here since the CBR revamp...but he was am active member.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

All of a sudden these "Travelers" are winning, is that a sign? :O
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I don't think he has come back here since the CBR revamp...but he was am active member.
    Oh that makes sense.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    Nice one! lol

And looking this screenshot, all those people are wasting their fractals for nothing, there is absolutely no reason to put more than 10 fractals if you don't have fractals to win, Iron Maiden is right, Gaz could a tutorial to explain how the event work, or just put 10 fractals as default should work.
    Yes, if it wasn't for coming here to CBR and getting from you guys I'd be a bit lost. Sometimes I just go right by the home page and log in so I wouldn't have seen the second home page with the Watcher on it. I can't understand why it wasn't in the news section. About the fractals too. I think the first time you could pick the amount of fractals and not the whole amount or just the default of 10. The second time I try to contribute after collecting with a different hero, it just stays at 1 and I can't change it.

Well, the only reason I was even on the Au Ultron World Event leaderboard yesterday, at least for those of you who noticed, was because I did a big time blunder and accidentally pressed the thumbs-up/submit when I most certainly meant to do the left arrow/reduction to ten fractals instead. The moment it happened, I immediately knew what I'd done (and thought "Oh, crap!!", to put it politely), and tried to do a last second save by slowly moving the cursor off the submit button before releasing my finger off the mouse. But it was too late and there were all 33,000+ of my fractals (thank gawd it wasn't any more than that, and therefore can easily be built back up in not too much time) there for everyone to see, much to my embarrassment, and until 8 PM EST last night.

Tis what I get for logging into the game after just having my very first sip of coffee.

Meanwhile, and while in self-deprecating mode, I'm glad to be wrong about the front page graphic being indicative of the Au Ultron event being weekend-only...at least until 8 PM EST tonight, they're giving away another pair of Au Ultrons.
    Last edited by Maven; 05-18-2015 at 11:14 AM. Reason: *does her best Columbo* Just one more thing!
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    Well, the only reason I was even on the Au Ultron World Event leaderboard yesterday, at least for those of you who noticed, was because I did a big time blunder and accidentally pressed the thumbs-up/submit when I most certainly meant to do the left arrow/reduction to ten fractals instead.
    OUCH!! Right in the feels! I hope you get it back as soon as possible.
    LGBT

Quote Originally Posted by Iridescent Gardener View Post
    OUCH!! Right in the feels! I hope you get it back as soon as possible.
    Thank you, IG! And no worries, barring anything coming up and causing a delay here or there, I'm on track to have what I lost back in a week to week and a half. I'm currently working on the Mayhem Mission achievements, so that plus doing the already-done zones' Mayhem (nabbed Villainville a little over a week ago and got started on the Bugle a few days ago after a small break) will definitely help towards re-accruing my fractal fund, as well as increasing my villain count towards nailing the 'The Watchman' title.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    GO TRAVELERS!
    TRAVELERS ARE THE BEST!
    (We truly are)
    No duh this is comin from MaskedTRAVELER.

BTW. How do we not have Captain Marvel yet? I look back at like every marvel game (Avengers Alliance, Marvel Heroes, Marvel Mighty Heroes, Contest of Champions, Future Fight, and Puzzle Quest) they have Captain Marvel!
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    …I did a big time blunder and accidentally pressed the thumbs-up/submit when I most certainly meant to do the left arrow/reduction to ten fractals instead. The moment it happened, I immediately knew what I'd done (and thought "Oh, crap!!", to put it politely), and tried to do a last second save by slowly moving the cursor off the submit button before releasing my finger off the mouse. But it was too late and there were all 33,000+ of my fractals (thank gawd it wasn't any more than that, and therefore can easily be built back up in not too much time)…
    If it's any consolation to you, exactly the same thing happened to me, this was before the big update when Noir was on sale, I lost all my fractals, though not as much as 33+k
    Meanwhile, and while in self-deprecating mode, I'm glad to be wrong about the front page graphic being indicative of the Au Ultron event being weekend-only...at least until 8 PM EST tonight, they're giving away another pair of Au Ultrons.
    Gaz has in the past let weekend events last until Monday morning Pacific, and since this is a 12-hour event I'm guessing Monday 5 PM, an hour for now, will be the last Au Ultron to be given away, at least for this particular event.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES