Page 732 of 945 FirstFirst ... 232632682722728729730731732733734735736742782832 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 14170
    Squad Level 2775+ Squire Musician Linebacker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    You could try this to get it working in chrome again (until September anyway)

Attachment 23246
    I tried this and it fixed the Chrome issue, but it still has the same issue as Internet Explorer - Unity acts like it needs to be updated.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    After you login what happens when you select the "Download Game Files" under the "Play Now" button?
    It does the same thing as when I press "play now." Before they were saying I needed to install Unity; now they say Unity is out of date but failed to update.
    Favorite G.I.Joes: Snake-Eyes, Airtight, Ghostrider
    Favorite DC Heroes: Superman, Flash, Blue Beetle
    Favorite Marvel Heroes: Captain America, Nightcrawler, Human Torch

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Musician Linebacker View Post
    It does the same thing as when I press "play now." Before they were saying I needed to install Unity; now they say Unity is out of date but failed to update.
    If you go here:

http://unity3d.com/webplayer

What Unity plugin version does it say you have?

For instance, in Chrome, it says I don't have it installed, but in Waterfox (64 bit Firefox) it says I have 5.0.3f2 installed.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

So I next got gold badges for Reed, Sue and Ben, and was surprised that Sue went up to 22 like Johnny; I didn't realize I played her that much since the update. And I love how much stronger her P1 has become; I just repeat it when surrounded by enemies and collect stars when they K.O. This is how Sue should be, as she's the most powerful member of the FF. Reed and Ben were still at 20 but no matter.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    If you go here:

http://unity3d.com/webplayer

What Unity plugin version does it say you have?

For instance, in Chrome, it says I don't have it installed, but in Waterfox (64 bit Firefox) it says I have 5.0.3f2 installed.
    Both Internet Explorer and Chrome say 5.0.3f2
    I am going to download Firefox and see if I can get it to work on it.

guys im seriously not getting Vibranuim from an mission

never mind the image i dont know how to remove it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheDestroyer; 06-10-2015 at 10:24 PM.
    SHSO: King Soothing Clock
    Fav Hero: Pirate Deadpool

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    Anybody else having any issues with the game today? It was working fine for me yesterday, but today I can't switch heroes (I can select the hero, but the green 'Play' button is unresponsive). Also, I noticed that the achievements screens for my heroes are blank.
    how did you fix it i have the same problem now plz help

SHSO: Lost General Ranger chrishb's Avatar

I spent my first 3$ on the game yesterday, as the gold badges are free for all non subscribers now.
    Consistently the Badges for my favoured Heroes (Loki, EOTE Spiderman etc.) are not available for me.
    This really grinds my mind.

Do you know what combat-upgrades the characters get from lvl 20 on?
    HU Range and Health most likely.

HU-Duration, HU-Damage?

Quote Originally Posted by chrishb View Post
    I spent my first 3$ on the game yesterday, as the gold badges are free for all non subscribers now.
    Consistently the Badges for my favoured Heroes (Loki, EOTE Spiderman etc.) are not available for me.
    This really grinds my mind.

Do you know what combat-upgrades the characters get from lvl 20 on?
    HU Range and Health most likely.

HU-Duration, HU-Damage?
    What do you mean for free??
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

SHSO: Lost General Ranger chrishb's Avatar

Sorry, my Mistake.
    "Available" is more correct in english.
    The badges were not availabe for non subscribers until yesterday.

Thanks for all of the help, guys. I can enter the game in Firefox. The problem now is that for some reason the game won't let me change characters; in addition, no fractals, tokens, crafting parts, etc. are appearing. I really don't know why I am having all of this trouble all of a sudden. I've been playing the game with few issues for almost three years.

Quote Originally Posted by Squire Musician Linebacker View Post
    Thanks for all of the help, guys. I can enter the game in Firefox. The problem now is that for some reason the game won't let me change characters; in addition, no fractals, tokens, crafting parts, etc. are appearing. I really don't know why I am having all of this trouble all of a sudden. I've been playing the game with few issues for almost three years.
    i thought i was the only one that had this problem what i tried is :
    1.restarting my pc
    2.Clearing browser cache
    3.changing browser
    4.deleting the game files and downloading it from zero
    5.uninstalling unity web-player and re-downloading it

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer View Post
    how did you fix it i have the same problem now plz help
    So far, I have found no fix.

However, I did do some experimenting and found out more information about the problem.

First of all, the problems only occurred for me on 2 different MacBook Pros. On my Windows 7 and 8 PCs I have no problem.

Secondly, on the MacBooks that exhibited the problems, I tried different browsers, updating browsers, clearing browser and Unity cache, even re-installing Unity plugin. None of these things cleared up the problem.

As a final drastic measure, I wiped one of the MacBooks hard drives, installed a clean copy of OSX Yosemite, installed latest Firefox, installed Unity plugin, logged into SHSO, and STILL had the same problems.

So at this point, I can only conclude it's a problem with OSX, maybe a problem specifically with these models of MacBook Pro. The strange thing is, SHSO worked flawlessly on these machines Monday, but starting Tues the problems appeared.

Destroyer, what hardware are you using for running SHSO, when did you start seeing the problem, and what steps have you tried to fix?
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350

All-New Member

I can't purchase anything from SHSO with PayPal. Any of you having the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by cpinheir View Post
    So far, I have found no fix.

However, I did do some experimenting and found out more information about the problem.

First of all, the problems only occurred for me on 2 different MacBook Pros. On my Windows 7 and 8 PCs I have no problem.

Secondly, on the MacBooks that exhibited the problems, I tried different browsers, updating browsers, clearing browser and Unity cache, even re-installing Unity plugin. None of these things cleared up the problem.

As a final drastic measure, I wiped one of the MacBooks hard drives, installed a clean copy of OSX Yosemite, installed latest Firefox, installed Unity plugin, logged into SHSO, and STILL had the same problems.

So at this point, I can only conclude it's a problem with OSX, maybe a problem specifically with these models of MacBook Pro. The strange thing is, SHSO worked flawlessly on these machines Monday, but starting Tues the problems appeared.

Destroyer, what hardware are you using for running SHSO, when did you start seeing the problem, and what steps have you tried to fix?
    well i have a PC that runs on windows 7 but the problem actually accrued to fay as i logged in, mega collected abomination then switched to agent venom and i noticed the the game has been lagging so i deleted chrome and reinstalled it and when i opened the game and it says that i cant run it please use firefox so i enabled NPAPI and it worked but i couldn't switch heroes so i tried the 5 things i mentioned earlier..... so the game worked fine before i uninstalled chrome the first time so its but it also don't work on opera so in my opinion it must be something in the game files but not everyone has it

Quote Originally Posted by Terra View Post
    I can't purchase anything from SHSO with PayPal. Any of you having the same problem?
    Does it say that they're not accepting payments from your country?
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!