Page 738 of 945 FirstFirst ... 238638688728734735736737738739740741742748788838 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 14170

Guys,

In this forum... i'm having the darndest time trying to figure out how to create a signature block at the bottom of my replies. I go t edit profile... not seeing an option for siggy edit etc. I'm probably looking in the wrong spot.

Also...

I have to say for being a subscriber for over a year... and then letting the last 6 months or so lapse without subbing... the change to the game has made me resub Worked on me!!

Best way to get vibranium ore without gold purchasing it? Which mission should I be running? And do you get a better chance of getting awarded vibranium if you have a full team?

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Can someone without a membership confirm this?

A non-member of FB says they could use their 1000XP potion.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestroyer View Post
    Confirmed here too...and in turn, made me immediately rescind my earlier complaint. *whew!* As much as I'm not a fan of the new economy, some things are still manageable, and I'd most certainly like them to remain that way. That said, I definitely agree with the notion of only spending occasional bucks on gold and/or an once in awhile membership whenever any fun and interesting new goodies arrive. And I'm going to have to do the temporary membership between the two accounts to get a couple of favorite characters' gold badges...I know what I said earlier about getting just Reed's, but SHSO characters are like potato chips...can't have/play with just one.
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Quote Originally Posted by Wollomby View Post
    Guys,

In this forum... i'm having the darndest time trying to figure out how to create a signature block at the bottom of my replies. I go t edit profile... not seeing an option for siggy edit etc. I'm probably looking in the wrong spot.
    I think you have to have 20 posts before you can edit your signature. It'll be under "Settings".

Best way to get vibranium ore without gold purchasing it? Which mission should I be running? And do you get a better chance of getting awarded vibranium if you have a full team?
    Crisis missions drop Vibranium at the same rate. *Note that it often doesn't show on the Mission Rewards screen but does show in your crafting section. More players does increase your chance of Vibranium.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

In this forum... i'm having the darndest time trying to figure out how to create a signature block at the bottom of my replies. I go to edit profile... not seeing an option for siggy edit etc. I'm probably looking in the wrong spot.
    You have to go to 'Settings', and on the right side of the page and under 'My Profile', there should be 'Edit Signature' between 'Edit Avatar' and 'Profile Privacy'. Also, you might have to have ten posts under your belt before you can have a signature under your posts.

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

Thanks guys for the info

And Centurian Spy, when you say "crisis missions" Does this mean the "survival missions" as well? As long as you get platinum? If not... then which mish do you guys recommend running on crisis to get vibranium?

I love that every blunder from Gaz part is now the official end of the game. I'm thinking about suscribing as well, my card doesnt' work but I could tried a friend's. As soon as we get new content (meaning characters, a few), I don't care for lev 40 heroes.

And Centurian Spy, when you say "crisis missions" Does this mean the "survival missions" as well? As long as you get platinum? If not... then which mish do you guys recommend running on crisis to get vibranium?
    I tried Take to A.I.M. Crisis, clear 51000 points and you get adamantium, but it's random, sometimes you get a few ores out of 5 missions and next time you play 20 and get nothing.

Monster Smash Crisis worked well for me and Strike of the Spider-foes Crisis.
    Last edited by Carmaicol; 06-12-2015 at 01:59 PM.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Thank you Gazillion for your generous potion sale. Clicking as we speak.
    Agreed! XD Got my level 40 Electro so now I don't care that I can't purchase gold XD

There are a few people on FB saying the 5000XP Potion sale at 45 fractals is a bug, and taking advantage of this bug is a bannable (is that a word?) offense. I stopped clicking on them as soon as I read this and sent Gaz a Help ticket requesting clarification. I know this makes me the kid in class that reminds the teacher they forgot to give us homework, but now I'm feeling guilty that I've posted the "sale" in three forums. I honestly thought it was a sale since it was at the top of the store...

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Pudding View Post
    Agreed! XD Got my level 40 Electro so now I don't care that I can't purchase gold XD
    WARNING: it still says 45 fractals for me in the shop, but it started charging the correct amount.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    I don't care for lev 40 heroes.
    Well, I do care about them...but only for the characters I enjoy playing the most, which would be Reed of course (got his gold badge on my other account last night, and surprise surprise, already MAXed out), the Symbiotes*, Enchantress (they better fix her ASAP), Loki, Star-Lord, and maybe Gamora.

* - Recently have gotten back into them with Venom being so downright ridiculously fun in Marvel Heroes...his webswing is viciously ninja-like and a more fierce version of a combination of Reed's basic punch and stretch-across. But bringing it back to SHSO, Venom/Anti-Venom and Carnage IMO have the next best 'flowing/fluid' movesets in the game after Reed.

It's not a bug it was a slip-up. Someone messed up in typing in the costs. No one is doing anything bannable such as hacking or changing the code. Gaz needs to fix it and say oops is all.

Thanks guys for the info

ALL Crisis missions including the "Survival"-type...and you need to score Adamantium.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Pudding View Post
    It's not a bug it was a slip-up. Someone messed up in typing in the costs. No one is doing anything bannable such as hacking or changing the code. Gaz needs to fix it and say oops is all.
    I remember when they had a code for a two-week trial membership and forgot to limit a number of times you could use it. Some people took advantage and "banked" years of membership...all those accounts were banned. I honestly thought this was a sale...and posted it for others to use. I hope that Gaz is understanding.

Hello my friends,

As of today, I will be morphing (think Dr. Who) into a new Snacks. This new Snacks will be taking over community, and will be the first line of contact for you all to poke and prod. His name... is SCOTT. ALL HAIL SCOTT, WITNESS HIM! Scott is a fun Marvel nerd with a Punisher passion beyond a normal... passion. It's scary actually. I know it has been quiet here for the last couple week's, but I assure you, things are coming soon and Scott can make stuff happen (trust me, he can). Please give Scott all the Marvel love he needs to feel welcome. I enjoyed all our long walks on the beach together, Squad Time, and all the fixes I could manage for you all.

Goodbye my lovely friends,

#SnacksLovesYou

HELLO SCOTT!
    Eric "Eat Snacks"
    Associate Producer @SHSO
    Commander Herald Puma

All-New Member

Thanks Snacks,

It's going to be a tough act to follow, but aiming to be just as awesome--if even at all possible--than 'He who is one with the snacks.' Anyway, a round of applause for all the cool that Snacks brought to the table. One last "Zundalay" for you good sir. And hello Squadies of CBR! Feel free to ask and prod and I'll be as helpful as I can without dropping too many career-ending spoilers.

Also, bare with me and my fresh profile. I'm aware I'm in desperate need an awesome avatar and signature. Hopefully to be fixed soon.