Page 761 of 945 FirstFirst ... 261661711751757758759760761762763764765771811861 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 14170

Given that we've had Ms Marvel, Thing, and Cyclops gold badges as the World Event giveaway (well, for a load of fractals or 10 if you are lucky), I assume Falcon is next as he was the other one of the original four heroes that you received when you started an SHSO account before Recharge. I wonder what will be next in sequence? We've had mystery box heroes/villains, XP potions, gold badges.... It's time for a new hero, really, that will generate the kind of frantic fractal bidding that Spidey Noir did, or Iron Fist, or even the hero/badges bundles.
    Last edited by Crazy_Sean; 06-30-2015 at 12:33 PM.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Given that we've had Ms Marvel, Thing, and Cyclops gold badges as the World Event giveaway (well, for a load of fractals or 10 if you are lucky), I assume Falcon is next as he was the other one of the original four heroes that you received when you started an SHSO account before Recharge. I wonder what will be next in sequence? We've had mystery box heroes/villains, XP potions, gold badges.... It's time for a new hero, really, that will generate the kind of frantic fractal bidding that Spidey Noir did, or Iron Fist, or even the hero/badges bundles.
    I figure Gaz will stick with the Gold Badges for starter heroes and do the new four starters' badges.

ALSO...I'd like to see a Gold Badge Mystery Box where it sells for around half the price of Gold Badges (25-35 gold), but you get a random badge...I'd also like to see a sale soon on Gold Badges, I'd buy a Gold Bundle MTX if/when that happens.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

After badges, a good offer would be prestige or Mystery Box-only sidekicks, such as Giganto or Mini EotE Spidey. You can bet there'll be a flurry of bids for the latter if that ever happens. Same goes if Iron Spider gets offered.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Oyjord View Post
    Hmm. Well, I have two PCs sitting next to one another: one plays the game fine, one doesn't.

On the PC that plays the game fine, ./webplayer/setup reads "SHS 1.1GB."
    On the PC that does NOT play the game fine, ./webplayer/setup reads reads "SHS -849159606 Bytes."

Perhaps it's a coincidence, perhaps not. But I thought I'd just put this out there for the team to troubleshoot. I'm currently in a very painful and prolonged customer service ticket with a SHS tech who isn't even reading my very detailed "Provided info" entries, which is infuriating.
    I have noticed the SHS -849159606 Bytes reading too on my glitched machines.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    I'm with Millsfan, it's more fun to read stuff about the game rather than the game's bugs, but I think this forum has done really good work on trying to solve the bugs the last few days, and there's no doubt a bug-free SHSO is what we all want! That and more new content....
    The bug talk has been useful and drew Scott's attention to the issue. I felt like I was the only one with it originally so it's been good to see others here get it (well not good per se... but it kinda gives me hope it will get fixed faster if the problem is more widespread!).

I think the developers recognize that we have a mature, intelligent and experienced community here, so if we say something is really wrong with the game then there genuinely is a problem beyond just re-freshing the cache or trying a different browser and they need to take notice of it.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

I discovered something unexpected with the mission-only boost potions (damage, armor, and health): the one-hour duration counts down even in the zones and not just in missions. I came off a crisis mission using all three, and then started farming fractals with megacollect. Now all three boosts are expired, without me doing another mission. I don't remember if the boosts duration' also counted down before the Recharge, but at any rate it forces players to keep playing missions to maximize the use of the boosts, which is not always possible. I just hope that adjusting their timers so they won't count down while in the zones won't create more problems.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I discovered something unexpected with the mission-only boost potions (damage, armor, and health): the one-hour duration counts down even in the zones and not just in missions. I came off a crisis mission using all three, and then started farming fractals with megacollect. Now all three boosts are expired, without me doing another mission. I don't remember if the boosts duration' also counted down before the Recharge, but at any rate it forces players to keep playing missions to maximize the use of the boosts, which is not always possible. I just hope that adjusting their timers so they won't count down while in the zones won't create more problems.
    Makes sense that they all count down once used, they're all in the same game file...besides I rather Gaz make agro in social zones. I shudder to think about the amount of coding it would take to make it specific to missions. I'd rather Gaz focus on making the emotes work in missions. Some people can do them, I can't (anymore). I miss farting and dancing after a righteous kill.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 07-01-2015 at 07:11 AM.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I'd rather Gaz focus on making the emotes work in missions. Some people can do them, I can't (anymore). I miss farting and dancing after a righteous kill.
    I always taunt Mayhem Foom as emotes work there all the time.

What, for you, is a righteous kill?
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

For some reason Rocket Raccoon was available to play in the When Titans Clash Crisis Mission.

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

"Captain Marvel, Sam Wilson & More Celebrate Fourth of July with Marvel Games"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...y-celebrations

Just not OUR Marvel Game of choice. Though, to be fair, it's not like we are lacking Captain Americas or Falcons.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

I always taunt Mayhem Foom as emotes work there all the time.

What, for you, is a righteous kill?
    All my KOs and kills in SHSO are righteous! I love to crush my enemies, to see my enemies driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women!

All my KOs and kills in SHSO are righteous! I love to crush my enemies, to see my enemies driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women!
    Where I am right now I'm suppose to be quiet! Lolz, why did I have to read your post. Darn it Spy!
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

Makes sense that they all count down once used, they're all in the same game file...besides I rather Gaz make agro in social zones. I shudder to think about the amount of coding it would take to make it specific to missions. I'd rather Gaz focus on making the emotes work in missions. Some people can do them, I can't (anymore). I miss farting and dancing after a righteous kill.
    If you play 2 missions in a row they start working. By row I mean launch the second mission without returning to a city.

And yes, all potions last an hour regardless of how many missions you play.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

You know, I think the potions have always worked for an hour of log in time, not matter whether you are in a mission or not. That's how it's seemed to me, and I joined the game before Recharge. I often use the speed potion when banging about in the zones, hunting down impy, or poking star trees or chasing villains (yes, I am that pathetic, I still haven't reached my 500 star tree pokes for my agent account), and of course if that potion works for an hour of log in time, no matter what you are up to, it makes sense that the other potions are programmed the same. I generally don't use the other potions unless I know I'm going to doing missions intensively for a while.

So, sorry Ray, I know you've been in the game way longer than I have, but maybe you just missed this one! A rare event!

By the way, what does the new mission give in terms of crafting potions? I haven't played it yet - I'm waiting for my boy Helmer to get back into the game, and he would hate it if I had bought the mission before him! Of course, he doesn't know I have an agent account, but I still feel morally I have to let him buy the mission first!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Just played the Fing Fang Foom Mayhem with Enchantress, and it seems to be bust. After I'd zapped FFF's paw, he collapsed as usual, but then nothing I did had any effect after that, including using my HP. Anyone else having problems with FFF?