Page 766 of 945 FirstFirst ... 266666716756762763764765766767768769770776816866 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 14170
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Ok, Punisher may not like to show his face to me, but…

I won the War Machine Mk 2 contest!!!♥♥♥♥♥

Well, one of the three co-winners. Now Fire Prince Duck can buy Star Lord, Annihilus and the agent sidekicks, as well as select gold badges.

Yeah, I could do this all day.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Ok, Punisher may not like to show his face to me, but…

[CENTER]I won the War Machine Mk 2 contest!!!♥♥♥♥♥

Well, one of the three co-winners. Now Fire Prince Duck can buy Star Lord, Annihilus and the agent sidekicks, as well as select gold badges.

Yeah, I could do this all day.
    Congrats! Get that Agent-Only stuff!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Ok, let me try that. I'm in a workshop at a hotel connected via its WiFi. The workshop is delayed so I have some free time with my laptop. I'll log-off my agent account and switch to my non-agent.

Next, I clear Firefox's cache (but not cookies).

Then I close Firefox, reload it, and go to the heroup.com main oage. The graphics load in seconds.

Now I click the download game files button. Download is near instant.

I log on to my non-agent account. I see a Unity progress bar in the middle of screen, followed by the SHSO loading screen.

I'm back in the Daily Bugle and go to the shop.

Punisher is still hiding his face. I don't think he likes me.

For what it's worth, when I downloaded the latest update yesterday, both PCs were connected to the office network. At that time, Punisher was not yet at the store.
    I think he means to clear your unity cache before downloading the game files, not your browser cache.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I think he means to clear your unity cache before downloading the game files, not your browser cache.
    Ah, ok, thanks for that.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Crear cache+redownload everything worked for me as well.

Congrats, Ray.
    Last edited by Carmaicol; 07-02-2015 at 08:51 PM.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

**EDIT (looks like I guessed right!) : Gaz posted this on their FB:
    Heh I would have no idea how to even start a hack. I can't even get the file logs from my computer I am so ignorant with computers...

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I press the fart/burp button way more than a man my age should.

I'm guessing: 1. people are using a gold hack or speed hack or fractal hack. 2. people using bot with sidekick for fractal collecting. 3. people sharing/trading accounts 4. a crackdown on people who bought and used all those 5000XP potions when they were in the shop for 45 Fractals.

I'm a #4. I like many, thought it was a sale/fractal-sink. Here's the letter I sent and response from Gaz:

I'm guessing it's a gold/speed/fractal hack...I've seen way too many videos and screenshots of people way over my 400K fractals that had no business being there.

**EDIT (looks like I guessed right!) : Gaz posted this on their FB:
    Did hero up ever post a message regarding if that was a sale or not
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Punisher is now the World Event award - the original.

Ymir and Surtur mayhem is glitched for me. I've tried to play the mission twice, and the loading screen sticks halfway. Anyone else having the same problem? May be part of the multiple-glitches bug, I've yet to try and get into the mission on my non-bugged laptop.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Man, I just came from a shopping spree with the now-agent Fire Prince Duck. First off, Annihilus and Star-Lord, the two agent heroes I don't have yet, and their silver badges. Next, gold badges for EotE Spidey, Superior Spidey, and Dark Phoenix, my three strongest (and most missions completed heroes at 50, 25, and 25 ada missions), who all soared to 24, 24 and 26! Then all the 500 fractal sidekicks, and one box each for all the box heroes I don't have yet (Sabretooth and Venom are mine already). No box-only heroes or sidekicks, but I still have over 100k in fractals and I have the bonus fractals to farm for over the weekend. A good start to that!

Edit: 17 boxes and I finally got Mini EotE Spidey, and I already crafted his badges way back. What luck!
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Ymir and Surtur mayhem is glitched for me. I've tried to play the mission twice, and the loading screen sticks halfway. Anyone else having the same problem? May be part of the multiple-glitches bug, I've yet to try and get into the mission on my non-bugged laptop.
    Same here, I was trying the Ymir and Surtur mayhem, to see Thunderbolts Punisher's attacks, and got stuck in the loading screen a few times, it's annoying that you have to wait for the respawn every time, but not only Ymir and Surtur, I got stuck in the loading of other missions as well after this update.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Is it just me or is ThunderBolts Punisher really OP? In the combo I can do 44 damage followed by 45 damage.

I don't really mind him being OP but i'm just wondering how he can do this much damage at level 5.

I also don't have any boosts on so it's not that.
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Xapto View Post
    Is it just me or is ThunderBolts Punisher really OP? In the combo I can do 44 damage followed by 45 damage.

I don't really mind him being OP but i'm just wondering how he can do this much damage at level 5.

I also don't have any boosts on so it's not that.
    Im glad they made an amazing new hero!! we went months with nothing.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Pudding View Post
    Heh I would have no idea how to even start a hack. I can't even get the file logs from my computer I am so ignorant with computers...
    01100101 01111000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01001000 01000001 01000011 01001011 01000101 01010010 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110101 01101100 01100100 00100000 01110011 01100001 01111001 00100001

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Did hero up ever post a message regarding if that was a sale or not
    They changed it right away (as soon as they found out). I'm guessing it happened when they re-added the potions to the store. Never made sense why they were removed from the store...
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Im glad they made an amazing new hero!! we went months with nothing.
    Don't get me wrong i'm glad they finally made a new hero and not just a reskin it just seems he's a bit OP.

(Which I don't mind at all)
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

Hey guys I just thought of something, besides it being easier since they have made a Punisher before, why would they finally make a new character that was tottally random? I love the new character but its so random how they made thunderbolts punisher before Ronan, Avengers Loki, Age of ultron.