Page 774 of 945 FirstFirst ... 274674724764770771772773774775776777778784824874 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Gazillion's lack of Facebook communication: I know that this shouldn't stop them from posting more often (the withdrawal of the 6- and 12-month subs took everyone by surprise), but has anyone seen the whining and complaining by several players? There are legitimate grievances, but call me old-school when it comes to the language you use when you air your complaints without coming off like a spoiled little child, or an ungrateful or entitled player. Name-calling at Gazillion is out of place.
    The amount of complaining I get in PMs from the two SHSO FB pages I help run plus what I see on Gaz's page is outrageous. It is not uncommon for me to get over 50 people a day messaging me on how unfair the game is. There are some that are polite and just want information, but most (I'd say 95%) are complainers. Again, better communication would alleviate many of the complaints but there is a very vocal group who think name-calling and ultimatums is the proper way to address grievances.

Just this week I had someone tell me to "suck your moms hairy balls" because I told him that he couldn't post requests for other people's accounts (his was banned for cheating). I then sent a screenshot of the PM to his parents. The kid then sent me a message threatening my life because he got in trouble. So, I messaged that to his parents, FB, and his local police dept. Now, I'm getting messages from the parents begging me not to press charges.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Just tell me about the new code Spy!!!
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Nothing really new. spoilers:
    A lot more work done on Future Foundation IW and Mr. F.
    end of spoilers

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    The amount of complaining I get in PMs from the two SHSO FB pages I help run plus what I see on Gaz's page is outrageous. It is not uncommon for me to get over 50 people a day messaging me on how unfair the game is. There are some that are polite and just want information, but most (I'd say 95%) are complainers. Again, better communication would alleviate many of the complaints but there is a very vocal group who think name-calling and ultimatums is the proper way to address grievances.

Just this week I had someone tell me to "suck your moms hairy balls" because I told him that he couldn't post requests for other people's accounts (his was banned for cheating). I then sent a screenshot of the PM to his parents. The kid then sent me a message threatening my life because he got in trouble. So, I messaged that to his parents, FB, and his local police dept. Now, I'm getting messages from the parents begging me not to press charges.
    This is unacceptable, but with a game targeted to kids, its expected (kids don't know right from wrong).
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

end of spoilers
    If Gaz
    spoilers:
    renamed the PUs from "Future-"something to something else I hope that means their movesets and attacks will be different from the originals.
    end of spoilers
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

end of spoilers
    It was a joke, Spy, about the most common request on Facebook.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

It was a joke, Spy, about the most common request on Facebook.
    <laughs> I get "any new codes?" on FB constantly! On the forums I assume you want spoilers from the game files!

Great Supervillain

The game is about to break a world record for most playable characters. That is a newsworthy event.
    But only if Guinness accepts the application, which could take a while. And there's no overall record. Winners are categorized. Tobal 2 has "Largest character roster in a fighting game," for instance.

LEGO's record in action-adventure suggests that Guinness is willing to let customization win the numbers game. So 200 would still be less than 180 plus a billion.

Amazing Member

Long time lurker that finally joined to say thanks for S.S. Pudding's fix "When you first enter the game open up the World Tool (upper right green arrow), open up the "Achievements" section, then close the Achievement section."-quoted from spy

I started having the issue of not being able to change characters, fractual and crafts and such not spawning, etc etc etc after I changed characters right after logging in and before the initial spawn of those items for that login. After changing characters I noticed nothing sqawned for the character I changed to and then when I tried to change to someone else it locked (that "uh oh" moment since I've been reading this thread and keeping up on the issue...).

I went to the unity website and had it clear my SHS cache and then reloaded everything and still had the issue. I used scott's workaround, but it only allows changing characters and doesn't correct the spawning. Using S.S. Pudding's workaround right at login (open achivements which has a lag for me and X right out) fixes the spawning, changing characters, etc. Everything is back to normal for that session except for the achivements being busted.

Anyway, thanks for the great thread! Can't wait for the previously announced ronan and avengers loki to be released (have been waiting for months!!!!! anxiously!!!!).

Later,
    shoe

And that sums up why I visit their FB page about once a year... most of the morons on there I don't think I would even pee on if they were on fire.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Sorry, Spy, but your aggravation supplied a good belly-laugh this morning in Sweden! To paraphrase, 'The only thing necessary for the triumph of irritating little oiks is for good men to lose the rag completely or give up in despair'. Well done on your measured and persistent response, I suspect I would have sent back a vitrolic email that would have achieved nothing other than bringing me down to his level!

My new non-agent account won Pure Elektra out of a Beserker box this morning! Up to 8 heroes in my squad now!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

chrome accountant ranger is back lol
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

New titles have been approved for Agents and are available in the Shop! Tag them to your Hero according to your attitude, and don’t forget: older titles are also available to all Recruits!

The Ant-Sized
    The Blasting
    The Brainy
    The Cloaked
    The Fascinating
    The High-Flying
    The Inhuman
    The Jubilant
    The Stealthy
    The Tenacious

When I just go on the SHSO Facebook page.
    I just check to see if there is anything new, then just leave.

I don't stay around and look at the comments :P
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Enforcer View Post
    LEGO's record in action-adventure suggests that Guinness is willing to let customization win the numbers game. So 200 would still be less than 180 plus a billion.
    Then MMO's that allow you to pick different shoe colors, belt colors, hats, etc. would outnumber that LEGO game. I'm guessing Guinness is basing that on the 180.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr E Shoe View Post
    Long time lurker that finally joined to say thanks...Can't wait for the previously announced ronan and avengers loki to be released (have been waiting for months!!!!! anxiously!!!!).

Later,
    shoe
    Welcome aboard, I'm guessing Mr. Earthling Shoe? I'm still waiting for Ronan, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    And that sums up why I visit their FB page about once a year... most of the morons on there I don't think I would even pee on if they were on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    When I just go on the SHSO Facebook page.
    I just check to see if there is anything new, then just leave.

I don't stay around and look at the comments :P
    Hopefully you look at our team's page, I take all the news from Gaz's page and repost it without the morons. I think it's one of the best all-purpose Marvel pages with a focus on SHSO in the world. LINK

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Sorry, Spy, but your aggravation supplied a good belly-laugh this morning in Sweden! To paraphrase, 'The only thing necessary for the triumph of irritating little oiks is for good men to lose the rag completely or give up in despair'. Well done on your measured and persistent response, I suspect I would have sent back a vitrolic email that would have achieved nothing other than bringing me down to his level!

My new non-agent account won Pure Elektra out of a Beserker box this morning! Up to 8 heroes in my squad now!
    Congrats, and I'm happy to amuse you.