Page 809 of 945 FirstFirst ... 309709759799805806807808809810811812813819859909 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    They should put more staff on to Hero Up, it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to ever try to enjoy this game without encountering a glitch. It's more failing in the technical end, not content wise. I know when they make new characters, they know what they're doing, they are great. Yet on the tech side of the game, there are always bugs and it just ruins the game. I wanted to play for the 9x Fractal Burst and the loading screen is stuck at 76%.
    your'e right
    the glitches and the bugs ruin the game seriusly
    this game has great potential but the glitches and the bugs always there and make problem and becasue of them no updates\update later
    I agree they need more staff for the mainstence and for the tech
    achivement missions free roam everywhere in the game!even in the shop(last week with shadowland daredevil)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I wouldn't generalize on the game being seriously ruined for all players, because some have had the luck to avoid the bugs too often; I do get the 76% stuck screen but not too often that it really upsets me. Really, gamers will have different mileages as far as enjoyment of the game is concerned. For some it's high, for others it's low.

On to some observations.

In the Breezy Riders mission, it is possible to kill the flying ninjas if they are caught in the AoE of your HU.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    In the Breezy Riders mission, it is possible to kill the flying ninjas if they are caught in the AoE of your HU.
    I've always been able to kill the flying ninjas if they're close enough to the HU.
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

this is not good really bad
    I think gaz changed the cooldown time of mega collect from 5 minutes to 1 hour
    It told me that left 42 minutes!(I played mission,changed zone,logut and login again but stil left that huge cooldown time)
    Did anyone see that too?or it is just a glitch on my computer?
    edit:that was one time glitch now its fine 5 minutes cooldown like always
    Last edited by shoohman; 08-10-2015 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    this is not good really bad
    I think gaz changed the cooldown time of mega collect from 5 minutes to 1 hour
    It told me that left 42 minutes!(I played mission,changed zone,logut and login again but stil left that huge cooldown time)
    Did anyone see that too?or it is just a glitch on my computer?
    edit:that was one time glitch now its fine 5 minutes cooldown like always
    Common glitch caused by lack of a good scrubber file. Best way to fix this is to clean out your browser's cookies and restarting the game.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Xapto View Post
    I've always been able to kill the flying ninjas if they're close enough to the HU.
    I don't think this has ever happened for me, on any of my accounts. Of course, I didn't know I could kill the flying ninjas, so I never tried! Or maybe my heroes are just too FEEBLE! I'll get Helmer to try this mission with his Tbolt Punisher....

Played a survival mission the other day with someone who played as FF Invisible Woman, and she is now truly fantastic - way more powerful than the original Sue and also her powers really effective in a team. She's on my buy list.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Yeah, you can always been able to kill those ninjas since that mission was introduced.

Old glitch or new glitch?

God of thunder?, second stage, the health bar disapears and the score bar froze in silver. It has happened a few times in the past two weeks.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

finaly crafted war machine mk2 and he is super awesome!
    his hero up is amazing!when he teams up with ironman mk42 for combo!!!
    the other attacks and power emotes are same as iron patriot but the hero up is what make this hero super amazing and special!
    everyone who want vibranium ore-the asgardian gladiator crisis editon is the best mission for get vibranium!
    complete it in 5-6 minutes with pirate deadpool and even in the results screen at the end of the mission it shows you if you got vibranium ore!
    Last edited by shoohman; 08-10-2015 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Yeah, you can always been able to kill those ninjas since that mission was introduced.

God of thunder?, second stage, the health bar disapears and the score bar froze in silver. It has happened a few times in the past two weeks.
    listen bro,there is nothing we can do!this is the biggest problem of the game-the glitches
    so many types of glitches!from the loading screen to the free roam to the missions!even in the shop(remember last week what happend to shadowland daredevil?)
    Don't you want to know which glitch I met today?instead 5 minutes of cooldown 1 whole hour of cooldown!after waiting 1 hour the cooldown was 5 minutes again like it needs to be always!
    error 102 and 103?we have fast internet but still the game lost connection!
    Gazillion company need more staff for tech side of the game like fixing glitches bugs and etc
    all we can do is hope that everything will be alright as it needs to be always

This mission has a lot of bugs...I played it some time ago and sometimes if you transform into Thor you see yourself "beamed up" wide in the air as your hero while you are actually standing as a Thor on the bottom, enemies can attack and kill you while you can't even see them and *swoosh* you arw nearly dead...this happened to me several times (in multiplayer) and I also experienced the freezing silver score during the bugs I just mentioned...
    SHSO: Nova Spy Bard
    Squad-Level: 4907
    Achievement Points: 21095
    Total Heroes in Squad: 195 (AU Ultron missing)
    Favorite Hero: Future Foundation Spider-Man (because of the good old Challenges)

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Spy Bard View Post
    This mission has a lot of bugs...I played it some time ago and sometimes if you transform into Thor you see yourself "beamed up" wide in the air as your hero while you are actually standing as a Thor on the bottom, enemies can attack and kill you while you can't even see them and *swoosh* you arw nearly dead...this happened to me several times (in multiplayer) and I also experienced the freezing silver score during the bugs I just mentioned...
    Ha! That happened when I reached the last part of that stage but I couldn't take a screenshot. About the lack of health bar, I just keep eating all the food.

My task for this week is doing "He's Back" and "The god of Thunder?" 150 times each, but I can change GoT? for another mission if the glitch is frequent.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Same happened to me as well.Nothing to do with it

I don't remember having this glitch with all the characters, but I had the same experience with SDD, happens when Loki turns one of the ninjas in Thor, didn't prevent me to finish the mission though, and I got adamantium, so I didn't care.

I also avoid pressing the button all the time, when I know that there's only Imps on the screen, it's pointless to press the button, and seems to glitch out the mission.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

My spidey sense is tingling.... I have a feeling Big-Time Spidey will be in a random box.
    SHSO Name: Enraged Gerbil
    SHSO Level: 4,500+
    SHSO Achievements: 12,500+
    Fav. Heroes: Quicksilver and Nightcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Wollomby View Post
    My spidey sense is tingling.... I have a feeling Big-Time Spidey will be in a random box.
    early acess with price of 5k-8k?hard to believe I don't think so
    random box?probably
    gold only character like carnage?probably
    agent only?I think gaz forgot about the membership!the last agent only hero was Anhilluse from Janury

we knew about him since Febuary
    the expectations even higher then the expectations that was to carnage
    so he will be probably random box or gold only character
    maybe he will be only world event character like spiderman noir?or replecmant to Iron spider/AU Ultron?
    I'm sure that gaz is plannig to earn some money from this character
    Last edited by shoohman; 08-11-2015 at 05:46 AM.