Page 826 of 945 FirstFirst ... 326726776816822823824825826827828829830836876926 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 14170

Just had a surprise: I'm in Cyprus at a conference, and got up this morning to play SHSO for a while before going in to the venue to regsiter and - I can't access SHSO at all. When I go to the SHSO website, I get redirected to a site called 'international.heroup.com', which has Iron Man telling me that 'We're on our way', but that SHSO 'is currently not available in your area'.

Wow. I thought you could access SHSO from just about everywhere, although you couldn't make payments from certain locations. I was in Turkey a couple of years ago, which is just a short flight to the north as the crow flies, and had no trouble logging on.

Oh well. Might actually have to do some work at this conference now! I'm particularly disappointed because I was going to buy Doctor Doom on Thursday once I had enough fractals in my newbie non-agent account, but that's not going to happen now - I don't get back to SHSO civilization until late Saturday evening!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Wow. I thought you could access SHSO from just about everywhere, although you couldn't make payments from certain locations. I was in Turkey a couple of years ago, which is just a short flight to the north as the crow flies, and had no trouble logging on.
    I know China blocks heroup.com when I asked my Chinese friends via chat to try it and they're blocked; but Hong Kong, Macau, and maybe Shanghai are exempt. But I don't know if using a VPN can bypass that the way a Facebook friend of mine is able to get on FB from the mainland.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by PhantCowboy View Post
    Wb Pyrebomb, and I agree with you 300,000 seems way too overpriced now, I think they should drop him to 200k or 150k that would still take at least half a year to farm.
    Thanks, Cowboy! And yeah. That sounds much more reasonable. But I doubt they'll do it, seeing as they just put him "on sale" for 270k this week. Regretting all of those boxes I bought for unreleased cards. I'm sure I could have bought him twice over if I'd saved those fractals instead. Speaking of cards, I am really rusty!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Ah, Incredible Eye Turtle. I see him often in the zones with his Top 10 medallion and 8000+ squad level and level 40 hero. So he's related to a CBR'er.
    So jelly of those medallions! I could have possibly had a blue one if I hadn't taken such a long hiatus. I doubt I'll ever catch up, now.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Today's sale:

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Just got a weird bug in Domammu Mia where the portal sucked me up and spit me back out in the same spot. Now I can't advance.

Edit: Wow. Okay, it just did it again. Same portal. The one after the first big barrel of power-ups.

Edit 2: Make that three times in a row. Is it doing this to anybody else? Could it have something to do with using Ant-Man? It's worked fine for me all week until today.
    Last edited by Pyrebomb; 09-01-2015 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Just got a weird bug in Domammu Mia where the portal sucked me up and spit me back out in the same spot. Now I can't advance.

Edit: Wow. Okay, it just did it again. Same portal. The one after the first big barrel of power-ups.

Edit 2: Make that three times in a row. Is it doing this to anybody else? Could it have something to do with using Ant-Man? It's worked fine for me all week until today.
    I have the same problem. It only happens with Ant-Man.
    Last edited by Ghost Wraith; 09-01-2015 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Oh well. Might actually have to do some work at this conference now! I'm particularly disappointed because I was going to buy Doctor Doom on Thursday once I had enough fractals in my newbie non-agent account, but that's not going to happen now - I don't get back to SHSO civilization until late Saturday evening!
    Work at a conference?!??! Are there no bars in Cyprus?
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

I just played The fight for Fractals: Part 2. I have to say, I appreciate how they listened to what I suggested: How they should reference the fractals in the mission, and tie them into the story more. It was a cool idea to show how the fractals made you powerful. Although the mission added a cool feature, which is great and all, but ALL the new "Normal" missions are absurd/way too difficult. I just want to hop in a mission usually and casually level up my new heroes, yet every time they make a NEW NORMAL MISSION, I feel like I'm playing a crisis mission. I honestly lost all my health, along with my brother like 20+ times. I know this mission is suppose to be a fight against all the villains, but even other new missions make me feel like are a survival mission versing tons of bosses. I honestly dislike the newer missions so much. A "normal" mission to me is basically just a crisis mission filled with OP villains, it's ridiculous. These are suppose to be NORMAL, casual missions which are able to easily be played with any level I feel normal missions use to be a lot different, you played some basic levels, and had a boss at the end. I mean look at every other normal mission like "Ultron: Who turned off the lights", "Magneteors".... The list goes on. Maybe Gazillion has different developers who make missions now, but whoever is making these missions either didn't test these out intending to just relax and play casually, or they don't know how normal missions are suppose to be. I appreciate there being new missions, but at this point, there is no normal missions. They also need to realize this is a kids game. I don't see any kid being able to play that mission at all. I like a challenge and all, but that should be for CRISIS MISSIONS...
    Last edited by millsfan; 09-01-2015 at 06:38 PM.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    I just played The fight for Fractals: Part 2. I have to say, I appreciate how they listened to what I suggested: How they should reference the fractals in the mission, and tie them into the story more. It was a cool idea to show how the fractals made you powerful. Although the mission added a cool feature, which is great and all, but ALL the new "Normal" missions are absurd/way too difficult. I just want to hop in a mission usually and casually level up my new heroes, yet every time they make a NEW NORMAL MISSION, I feel like I'm playing a crisis mission. I honestly lost all my health, along with my brother like 20+ times. I know this mission is suppose to be a fight against all the villains, but even other new missions make me feel like are a survival mission versing tons of bosses. I honestly dislike the newer missions so much. A "normal" mission to me is basically just a crisis mission filled with OP villains, it's ridiculous. These are suppose to be NORMAL, casual missions which are able to easily be played with any level I feel normal missions use to be a lot different, you played some basic levels, and had a boss at the end. I mean look at every other normal mission like "Ultron: Who turned off the lights", "Magneteors".... The list goes on. Maybe Gazillion has different developers who make missions now, but whoever is making these missions either didn't test these out intending to just relax and play casually, or they don't know how normal missions are suppose to be. I appreciate there being new missions, but at this point, there is no normal missions. They also need to realize this is a kids game. I don't see any kid being able to play that mission at all. I like a challenge and all, but that should be for CRISIS MISSIONS...
    The "Fight for Fractals" series are the first of a new style called "Mega-Missions" which Gaz has promised us. They would not fall under your "normal" tag, although I would agree they should have that "Mega-Misssion" label/designation listed on the Mission to make it less confusing for all players. I like the time and difficulty ratings that Gaz has given us, I wish the missions were listed in a better way. I think my next wiki project will be listing the missions in an order based on time and ease.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

I haven't tried the normal version of the mission, yet. But I died three times trying the Crisis version before saying, "Screw it. I'll try it again if I can get a solid player to go with me." I can normally get ada on crisis missions solo by taking Loki, who is level 31. But pretty much whatever I do, I can't get through the Juggernaut fight without dying. I need somebody else there to take a few hits because holy crap, there is no downtime. As soon as he stops running and I can target him, he's ready to attack again before I even get off one hit. And this is with a ranged fighter.
    Last edited by Pyrebomb; 09-01-2015 at 07:36 PM.

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

I haven't tried the normal version of the mission, yet. But I died three times trying the Crisis version before saying, "Screw it. I'll try it again if I can get a solid player to go with me." I can normally get ada on crisis missions solo by taking Loki, who is level 31. But pretty much whatever I do, I can't get through the Juggernaut fight without dying. I need somebody else there to take a few hits because holy crap, there is no downtime. As soon as he stops running and I can target him, he's ready to attack again before I even get off one hit. And this is with a ranged fighter.
    Meant to tell me.u didnt beat mission i beat normal and crisis with ms marvel .pheonix.midas au ultron and superior spiderman
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    The "Fight for Fractals" series are the first of a new style called "Mega-Missions" which Gaz has promised us. They would not fall under your "normal" tag, although I would agree they should have that "Mega-Misssion" label/designation listed on the Mission to make it less confusing for all players. I like the time and difficulty ratings that Gaz has given us, I wish the missions were listed in a better way. I think my next wiki project will be listing the missions in an order based on time and ease.
    REALLY?? I had no idea these were the missions for the LEVEL 20+ heroes... Ill have to try it with a higher level hero. I cant think of anything off the top of my head, but I do know other newer missions before the mega missions still were a lot more difficult. I prefer the simple, fun and concise missions too. CRISIS missions should be the only challenge for the most part, and I think they should use the character models for villains like Sandman and give them their own mission based on ONLY THEM. I love all the original missions that are based on one boss. Thats really bad on their part. It should be advertised as only level 20+ heroes can enter.... thats what I thought the point of Mega Missions were for.

Ya I realized the Juggernaut SPECIFICALLY in this mission was so difficult, and I realized it is because they have a playable juggernaut now and they gave the boss juggernaut his playable moveset instead of his boss moveset he uses in his older missions. I kind of dislike when they don't make bosses a boss moveset and just give them their playable move set... it's a lot more complicated to vs a boss when they are basically using a moveset us players use. It kind of simulates what PVP would be like if they made it.
    Last edited by millsfan; 09-01-2015 at 08:00 PM.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    Meant to tell me.u didnt beat mission i beat normal and crisis with ms marvel .pheonix.midas au ultron and superior spiderman
    After my third loss, I didn't care to try any more. In addition to being the most difficult mission to date, it is ridiculously buggy. There are many areas where attacks don't work properly. I lost count of how many times I used Loki's hero-up, and didn't hit a single enemy. At first, I thought it was only happening in narrow corridors where maybe the hammers weren't landing inside the zone. But then it started happening out in the open, too. I don't need the frustration. I'll play something I can actually win vibranium from.

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

After my third loss, I didn't care to try any more. In addition to being the most difficult mission to date, it is ridiculously buggy. There are many areas where attacks don't work properly. I lost count of how many times I used Loki's hero-up, and didn't hit a single enemy. At first, I thought it was only happening in narrow corridors where maybe the hammers weren't landing inside the zone. But then it started happening out in the open, too. I don't need the frustration. I'll play something I can actually win vibranium from.
    Ok lol well good luck
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I just think the "Mega-Missions" should have a better XP and Fractals rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Ya I realized the Juggernaut SPECIFICALLY in this mission was so difficult, and I realized it is because they have a playable juggernaut now and they gave the boss juggernaut his playable moveset instead of his boss moveset he uses in his older missions. I kind of dislike when they don't make bosses a boss moveset and just give them their playable move set... it's a lot more complicated to vs a boss when they are basically using a moveset us players use. It kind of simulates what PVP would be like if they made it.
    I hate when they use "playable moveset" as boss, they attack so fast, and chase you down, it's almost impossible to target and dodge, I don't understand why they used Juggs's "playable moveset" there, in the actual final boss stage, Juggs comes back with the right "boss moveset", and it's ok, you can wait, dodge, breathe, attack.

This is the known Issue they mentioned in the SHIELD SitRep 8/13/15.
    Known Issue: Character scaling in The Fight For Fractals Continue missions may cause attacks to miss. Attacks should hit normally when sized normally.
    Affect more the ranged heroes, when you grab the fractals boost, you became big and shoots over the enemies, also affect the "death from above" HUs, the AoE is affected by the size too, and the hits fell down way more separate and misses everything. With ranged and "death from above" heroes, I normally avoid the fractal boosts, but sometimes you have to grab it, just so the enemies don't, I don't know if they are going to do something about that.
    Last edited by Roaming Colossus Lion; 09-02-2015 at 06:14 AM.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+