Page 834 of 945 FirstFirst ... 334734784824830831832833834835836837838844884934 ... LastLast
Results 12,496 to 12,510 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Can someone tell me if First Appearance Cyclops is a repaint. His price seems cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by spideyman View Post
    Is archangel is a repaint as well?
    Both are buffed repaints. My Level 5 FA Cyke is a buzzsaw already.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I just played the new fractals mission with my non-agent by making my agent invite him. It's a mash-up of many Asgardian-themed missions like 1000 Apples a Day, The Gods of Thunder, and Curse of Malekith. Gaz is tying up this megamission thematically to the MCU, because with this missions the SHSO equivalent of the Infinity Stones are seen. The final bosses, as you might guess, are
    spoilers:
    Loki and Thanos
    end of spoilers
    Also, my non-agent got an XP bonus for this mission.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Thank You RCL for the New Mission invites. Appreciate the help in getting the Fractals and XP. Thanks Again.
    SHSO Username: Lieutenant Fighting Bear
    Level: 3700+

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Thanks for the invite, RCL. The game is running with so much lag for me since this morning, I couldn't even move or aim for most of the mission, but such a great mission!

Anyway, the game crashed in the reward screen. I don't even know if it counted.
    I noticed you were "teleporting" sometimes, but you were in the score at the end, hope it worked for you!

Quote Originally Posted by raw68 View Post
    Thank You RCL for the New Mission invites. Appreciate the help in getting the Fractals and XP. Thanks Again.
    Thank you for accepting the invites! We did both missions in a row! Was fun!
    Last edited by Roaming Colossus Lion; 09-12-2015 at 10:28 AM.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by raw68 View Post
    Yeah, that was a tough but fun mission. At times the screen was so cluttered by the PU visual effects we couldn't see who we were hitting!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Yeah, that was a tough but fun mission. At times the screen was so cluttered by the PU visual effects we couldn't see who we were hitting!
    Yeah, playing for the first time with 4 players is such a mess, hard to see what is going on, but we did great!

Thor is blocking me in the screenshot, how rude!
    Last edited by Roaming Colossus Lion; 09-11-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Both are buffed repaints. My Level 5 FA Cyke is a buzzsaw already.
    Is Cyclops a repaint of A. Cyclops or the regular one?
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Xapto View Post
    Is Cyclops a repaint of A. Cyclops or the regular one?
    Regular Cyclops' repaint, but buffed like crazy, SSD style, what does not make any sense to me, the "First Appearance" being so strong, X-Force Archangel is also SDD style.

Again with the facebook page and main site saying something completely different. Which hero really gets bonus XP this weekend, Iron Monger or First Appearance Cyclops?

Edit: Considering my test run of Iron Monger with Impy, it isn't him. Gaz really needs to get its crap together.

Edit 2: Is the new Cyke's P2 supposed to cause regen? Because the health icon doesn't show up in a power-up slot or circle my hero, but my health definitely started regenerating after I used it.

Edit 3: Okay, not only did Gaz say Iron Monger would have bonus XP when he doesn't, they completely neglected to mention that the new Archangel does. I shouldn't have to find weekend event info out by trial and error.
    Last edited by Pyrebomb; 09-11-2015 at 10:55 PM.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Is the new Cyke's P2 supposed to cause regen? Because the health icon doesn't show up in a power-up slot or circle my hero, but my health definitely started regenerating after I used it.
    Regular Cyclops also have this regen, and he's in the game like forever, but the regen so weak, recovery only 1 health overtime, I don't even count as a health boost, more bizarre to me is that his PA's names are like Astonishing Cyclops, but he plays like regular Cyclops... and the new mission "The Fight For Fractals in Asgard!" with the wrong name too...

It's pretty glitchy, too. In the regular version, when Avengers Thor came to help me with Malekith, he froze throwing his hammer and stayed like that until I cleared the area. In the crisis version, when Classic Thor was supposed to help with Amora, he flat out ran off on me. IDK if he was clearing enemies farther up the path or what, but it was weird. And then in the battle where all three Thors help you, their health meters showed up at the bottom of the screen as if they were villains.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Hi
    Here's some info for the wiki:
    I've just got Thor from the Stormbreaker Box
    Phantom Forest Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Arnier View Post
    Hi
    Here's some info for the wiki:
    I've just got Thor from the Stormbreaker Box
    Updated! I had my suspicious about that, cause it make sense Thor being there, but nice to have someone that actually won the hero to confirm! Thanks!

Amazing Member

I'm probably just missing something obvious, but isn't this the third fight for fractals mission, but the "news" on the game site says it's 4 of 4???

And I was getting 3x fractals as an agent today on megacollecting and I think on missions, but maybe missed that being announced?

ugh, and still waiting for ALoki....

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Nice to se the cbr ppl
    chillin lml and general I wasnt trying to get on board yesterday so I didnt k I was gonna geton board also I had to die cuzi was hlding u up lmao
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+