Page 840 of 945 FirstFirst ... 340740790830836837838839840841842843844850890940 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 14170

I hope she's popular enough to break the rule about kids don't want to play with female heroes, 'cos I want more female heroes.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    I hope she's popular enough to break the rule about kids don't want to play with female heroes, 'cos I want more female heroes.
    They could make anyone not have that rule if they made females more powerful and fun to play with. If gwen gets a cool moveset like bigtime, Ill play as her a lot.
    also, why do you guys think they stopped doing things like Squad Time? Its not that they aren't into the game or anything, they are updating weekly, but they seem out of touch in this sense since they use to make all those fun videos.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    They could make anyone not have that rule if they made females more powerful and fun to play with. If gwen gets a cool moveset like bigtime, Ill play as her a lot.
    also, why do you guys think they stopped doing things like Squad Time? Its not that they aren't into the game or anything, they are updating weekly, but they seem out of touch in this sense since they use to make all those fun videos.
    Yeah. The vast majority of the female playables in SHSO are so old (and thus weak) they've been cycled out of the store. But I see at least one person playing as Enchantress every time I log in.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Yeah. The vast majority of the female playables in SHSO are so old (and thus weak) they've been cycled out of the store. But I see at least one person playing as Enchantress every time I log in.
    X-Force Psylocke and Gamora are powerful and fun to play, they were the first 2 heroes I maxed to 40 and now they really kick butt.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

Three of the four heroes I'm currently cycling through in my newbie non-agent account are Dark Phoenix, Valkyrie, and X-Force Psylocke. Phoenix is very popular because of her low cost, Jean Grey less so but she is out and about. And there are usually some She Hulks, Rogues, and Ms Marvels pootling around. Plus FFF Sue was a recent new character. But I agree the balance could be better. The clamour for Spider-Gwen shows female characters can be very popular. And there are so many great female characters out there to choose from. Medusa, Crystal, Sif and Hela would be among my prioritised characters. Spy did a vote a while back on his Most Wanted page for female characters, if I recall right. Who won, Spy?
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

All-New Member

So... what I'm hearing is we'd all like Spider-Gwen to be really awesome. And by really awesome, you all collectively want her to supremely effective in combat.

Noted.

Don't mind me. Just lurking. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Spy did a vote a while back on his Most Wanted page for female characters, if I recall right. Who won, Spy?
    Last year for Women's Equality Day: Link

For those afraid to leave this thread:

1. X-23: Laura Kinney was the only one to score over a 4 overall. 88.10% of the respondants said they buy her, 30.95% said they buy her Mystery box (next highest was 21.95%)! There were only 2 people who hated her.
    2. Polaris: Along with Songbird, Polaris is one of two on this list that recieved ZERO "Hate" votes. When will Lorna Dane's green tresses come to SHSO?
    3. Gamora: She's obviously coming. Gamora had the highest "I'd buy her (not including a box)" with 64.10% of the voters. 3.85% of the respondants didn't know who she is...they must be living in a hole.
    4. Domino: So far, Neena Thurman hasn't been mentioned as a possible X-Forcer coming after the GotG Theme (Psylocke & Deadpool were referred too and Wolvie is in the code). BUT she should be! Domino had the 2nd highest percent of people willing to buy a Mystery Box at 21.95%.
    5. Sif: Lady Sif had the second highest "I'd buy her (not including a box)" total. With the new 'Thor' being a female will Gaz finally give us another playable female Asgardian? Why not as Asgard Theme (Playable Enchantress, Warriors Three, Sif, etc.)?
    6. Jubilee: ONE person said they hated Jubilee. ONE! Over 68% of the SANE voters said they buy her or her Mystery box. I'd buy her in her vampire form or her Wondra uni.
    7. White Tiger: Voting might have been skewed with this selection because I'm sure some people believed they were voting for Ava Ayala while others Angela del Toro. The one pictured is Ava (you can tell by the full face mask). I'd be happy with either one....
    8. Magik: Colossus' little sister had the highest "I don't know who this is" rate at 16.22%. One in six people don't know her, yet those who do want her and her Soulsword in SHSO.
    9. Mockingbird: Bobbi Morse and her battle staves had the lowest (of the Top 12) rate of surveyees willing to buy her box at 11.69%.
    10. Medusa: 5.56% of voters HATE her, the highest rate for members of the Top 12. Why so much Inhuman hate? Or was because of her FF stint? I'd LOVE to see hair attacks and hairdo emotes in the game... AND Inhumans!
    11. Dazzler: Again, ONE person hates her. That person probably took the survey in their sweat-stained "Disco sucks" T-Shirt.
    12. Songbird: Melissa Joan Gold had the highest ambivalence rate at 25.33% and highest "I don't know who that is" rate at 14.67% on this list of 12. They must have missed the Screaming Mimi episode of SHS...yet she didn't receive one "HATE" vote.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Need someone with the personality to host Squad Time.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Scott@SHSO View Post
    So... what I'm hearing is we'd all like Spider-Gwen to be really awesome. And by really awesome, you all collectively want her to supremely effective in combat.

Noted.

Don't mind me. Just lurking. Nothing to see here. Move along.
    Think more like Big Time Spider-Man (unique, fast, with a powerful enough HU) and less like Scarlet Witch.

As for female heroes, I open a second account because my nephew (then 8 years old ) didn't want Spider-Woman or Emma Frost in our Squad, no matter what I said and when I talk about it in the original thread some parents had the same situation with their young kids.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Think more like Big Time Spider-Man (unique, fast, with a powerful enough HU) and less like Scarlet Witch.

As for female heroes, I open a second account because my nephew (then 8 years old ) didn't want Spider-Woman or Emma Frost in our Squad, no matter what I said and when I talk about it in the original thread some parents had the same situation with their young kids.
    My eight-year old nephew refuses to play as any female, too. My five-year old niece only will play as females or Rocket or Groot.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    That's fantastic...I wish I saw that!
    yes a freind of mine bough that and a very special someone she is gonna be good heads up also ronan and loki are rate 1-10 they are 7.5 characters
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

They should definitely fix the loading glitches. The game is GREAT but the way it RUNS isn't. It takes me at least three tries to even get into the game, which is the worst glitch ever since it stops people from playing/even wanting to play. My brother is an example of why this glitch is bad. He won't even bother with hero up until they fix it. He says "he doesn't want to progress in a game where you can't even log on without issues". I try to be patient, but I agree with him, it is quite annoying to not be able to do a simple thing such as getting into the game. In relation to the freezing login loading, mayhem missions and regular missions also have issues where the mission wont load: Missions wont start unless specific people in the party leave, , solo missions such as mayhem missions sometimes freeze while loading. I'm not sure if they even know about these glitches, but they should try to get it fixed so people won't want to not play.
    Last edited by millsfan; 09-19-2015 at 08:17 AM.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Did You get Your TITLE Spy?? FB page said those would be loaded today except one unlucky persons.
    SHSO Username: Lieutenant Fighting Bear
    Level: 3700+

Quote Originally Posted by raw68 View Post
    Did You get Your TITLE Spy?? FB page said those would be loaded today except one unlucky persons.
    Oh, thanks for the notice!

It ain't easy...

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Oh, thanks for the notice!

It ain't easy...
    Congrats!!!!
    SHSO Username: Lieutenant Fighting Bear
    Level: 3700+