Page 845 of 945 FirstFirst ... 345745795835841842843844845846847848849855895 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    Ok, I'm sick of it. Back in like 2012-2013 we got an update every week, guaranteed! My god, just hire half of the Marvel Heroes team to this side of Gaz. Marvel Heroes, in my opinion, is VERY boring. This game deserves 100+ more support.
    I agree. This game I bet use to have more staff (clearly), but Brevik probably put more work into his new game. I think this game is made well to appeal to all ages, whether to play casually or for a challenge. The game has a beautiful homepage, and fun gameplay. The only thing missing is hiring a good tech team who knows what they're doing. It's kind of sad that there are artists/devs making these characters and the tech side of things always fails, causing the update to be delayed. This never happened, and something must have changed. I mean I can be patient for sure, but it seems to be a common thing for delays to happen. I give them credit, Im sure the team is small if they're focusing on marvel heroes, but they should promote Hero Up more. I was surprised they didnt advetise at Comic Con showing all the characters and fun that can be created in Hero Up
    Last edited by millsfan; 09-25-2015 at 07:11 PM.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Now available to all Squads, the sinister duo of Avengers Loki and Ronan have a +25% mission XP bonus, starting now through Monday (28th)!

A game update crisis means a Fractal Burst in crisis survival missions! This weekend starting now through Monday (28th), the crisis survival missions below will award 2x fractals!

Crisis: To Battle The Brotherhood!
    Crisis: When Titans Clash!
    Crisis: Doomsday in Space!
    Crisis: Asgardian Gladiators!
    Crisis: Monster Smash!

We are aware that Prestige level heroes (Level 20+) can dominate missions quite well, so we ask everyone to be considerate of other players in the group. When you gain Adamantium rewards and the rest of your group is KO'd, please feel free to be KO'd so everyone can move on to the next mission. Thanks for improving game-play etiquette!
    Amazing quote on game etiquette...
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 09-25-2015 at 07:20 PM.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    We are aware that Prestige level heroes (Level 20+) can dominate missions quite well, so we ask everyone to be considerate of other players in the group. When you gain Adamantium rewards and the rest of your group is KO'd, please feel free to be KO'd so everyone can move on to the next mission. Thanks for improving game-play etiquette!
    Amazing quote on game etiquette...
    Agreed on this, credit to the staff.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Just finished photo shopping my profile pic after about 5 hours of accidentally doing something and not being able to fix it so I have to start over. It's not perfect but it's good enough considering how bad that was lol

Guys, which crisis mish is quickest to complete?

so I can maximize my 2x fractal weekend! Woohoo!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Wollomby; 09-26-2015 at 01:55 AM.
    SHSO Name: Enraged Gerbil
    SHSO Level: 4,500+
    SHSO Achievements: 12,500+
    Fav. Heroes: Quicksilver and Nightcrawler

Immortal Cobra-La Member Nemesis Enforcer's Avatar

It's too bad about the update not going through last night. Assuming that Spider-Gwen was being released this week, I was hoping we could get her release out of the way so that the team could concentrate working on any Halloween specific characters, assuming they even have any planned for this year. After last year's pirate theme and that lull of new content earlier this year, my expectations for a Halloween event are extremely low, yet I hold out hope that Gaz will somehow redeem themselves in a big way for Halloween.
    SHSO: Indescribable Count Watcher - 4400+
    Marvel Heroes: Scorpcookie

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis Enforcer View Post
    It's too bad about the update not going through last night. Assuming that Spider-Gwen was being released this week, I was hoping we could get her release out of the way so that the team could concentrate working on any Halloween specific characters, assuming they even have any planned for this year. After last year's pirate theme and that lull of new content earlier this year, my expectations for a Halloween event are extremely low, yet I hold out hope that Gaz will somehow redeem themselves in a big way for Halloween.
    I hope they have the Halloween characters again. The last time I played (like 4 or 5 years ago), there were Halloween characters. However, I see a lot has changed in the game since then (Spinny thing for gold,silver, etc.). I don't know who they would make as the new characters though : o

I just realized my profile picture doesn't show up on the thread. Back to the drawing board it seems.

Ok. Avatar= posts Profile Pic= People clicking my name. Got it
    Last edited by Grand Magical; 09-26-2015 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Magical View Post
    I don't know who they would make as the new characters though : o
    There were player suggestions for playable Dormammu, Zombie (Simon Garth), Living Mummy (N'Kantu), and Man-Thing (who was after all in the cartoon).
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Is it just me or is Ronan's vocal volume a bit low?
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Yes I did notice Ronan's voice is a bit low compared to everyone else's voice, also I think Centurion Spy said this earlier but Ronan's Power Emote 1 doesn't pop Impossible Man or anything else, it's kinda annoying.
    Surefooted Sentry on SHSO.

Xapto on Steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    You're not alone. Pyrebomb already mentioned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xapto View Post
    Ronan's Power Emote 1 doesn't pop Impossible Man or anything else, it's kinda annoying.
    From their Facebook page:
    Quote Originally Posted by SHSO
    Known Issues:
    - Ronan's Power Emote not having collision in social spaces. Fixed for next week.
    - Ronan's Infinite Power attack may cause some screen visuals to flip upside down.
    - Ronan's voice volume may be lower than intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    There were player suggestions for playable Dormammu, Zombie (Simon Garth), Living Mummy (N'Kantu), and Man-Thing (who was after all in the cartoon).
    Dormammu would be nice player. I don't know who the other three are though : o

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wollomby View Post
    Guys, which crisis mish is quickest to complete?

so I can maximize my 2x fractal weekend! Woohoo!

Thanks!
    Honestly either Modok Madness or Time to take AIM.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

The current World Event reward is one 5000 XP potion, with less than two hours to go!
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.