Page 847 of 945 FirstFirst ... 347747797837843844845846847848849850851857897 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,705 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Magical View Post
    NO! I have a hard enough time getting the other box characters (not one collected after about 20 thousand fractals spent and 300 gold) DX
    Well I like trying to get box characters and we haven't had one in a while. How about we get him from a Halloween achievement
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Hi
    I want to buy one of the Guardians of the Galaxy, So who should I rather buy? Groot, Drax or Gamora? Thanks
    Last edited by Arnier; 09-27-2015 at 08:16 AM.
    Phantom Forest Witch

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    He is way more powerful than Ronan and Loki, maybe that's why he's so expensive, what I don't get is the level of power for some characters, not the pricing, like why most of the character with guns are the most powerful in the game? Why Scarlet Witch is so weak?
    I was whining about this to a friend who doesn't play the week I came back. I think Thunderbolts Punisher had just been released. It makes no sense that a character like Onslaught, who was responsible for killing a good number of heroes back in the day, is so weak. Then you have a street-level hero who can one-hit KO any mayhem mission boss with his Hero-Up straight out of the gate. What even?

Then you have the Thors. Some of them are pretty solid, but I wouldn't call any of them over-powered. And if there ever was a character who should be, certainly it is a literal god? The Coipel design Thor's hero-up is just ridiculous. I mean, yes. I got a giggle out if it the first few times I saw it. But novelty fades, and I really can't see how it is useful at all. I do have a tendency to play solo, but even if I didn't. What is it good for? The only possibility I can think of is if you are getting slammed and need to buy time for a dedicated healer to do their thing. I mean, you can't even target villains when they're dancing. It's essentially a fancy pause button.

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    I recommended to them many times the feature could be useful if they changed 1 feature, make it more of a social zone. The idea of games where you can decorate rooms with furniture is really fun, and great to hang out with friends in, but all the HQ let us do was make rooms and watch CPU's run around. All they needed to do was make it so WE hang out in our rooms and not CPU's, and make it so friends can follow you there... just like any other zone you're in such as Baxter Plaza, Villainville..... I'm very let down that they just scrapped all the animations and hard work they put into the HQ... take notes Hero up, come on..
    I think it is because the game is aimed at kids that they won't do this. The only place you can talk to other players is wide-open zones where all can see. They don't want to risk a lawsuit by some kid getting harassed by a predator in private. Which, on one hand, I can see. On the other hand, I am a big girl, and it would be really nice to be able to chat during missions and card matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    There were player suggestions for playable Dormammu, Zombie (Simon Garth), Living Mummy (N'Kantu), and Man-Thing (who was after all in the cartoon).
    I'd love Mephisto. But again, children's game. They probably aren't going to give us the Marvel equivalent of Satan.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    I'd love Mephisto. But again, children's game. They probably aren't going to give us the Marvel equivalent of Satan.
    Wow, Mephisto, I'd forgotten about him, he'd be great! And what about Pluto, he of the Underworld rather than the Mouse's sidekick? I guess these guys are a little too obscure in terms of Marvel history to appeal to the kids who play the game, and so not worth the effort that would be required to create the characters. But I'd fork out fractals for them.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    I would love Mephisto in here too I'd completely forgotten him from the Ultimate Alliance game.

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Well I like trying to get box characters and we haven't had one in a while. How about we get him from a Halloween achievement
    A holiday character achievement would be nice now and then for certain characters. Mephisto could be the Halloween achievement, a new character costume for Christmas. That would be an achievement I'd fight day and night for depending on the character

Anyone else having connection problems with the game?

Anyone else having connection problems with the game?
    Everything is hunky-dory in STL...besides we set our football field on fire. Time to farm some fractals...

Quote Originally Posted by Arnier View Post
    Hi
    I want to buy one of the Guardians of the Galaxy, So who should I rather buy? Groot, Drax or Gamora? Thanks
    You can't go wrong with Groot...but...Gamora is one of the best female characters in the game.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 09-27-2015 at 10:30 AM.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    You can't go wrong with Groot...but...Gamora is one of the best female characters in the game.
    Thanks. Maybe I'll go with Groot
    Phantom Forest Witch

Amazing Member

Hi
    Of the three Gamora is my favorite, actually Gamora is one of my favorites in the game and I'm slowly getting her up to level 40 (currently 38). She has a very fast routine, good hero up, and health booster. I'm actually ahead on leveling up her over Rocket.

Want to farm together Spy? I'm trying to get either Gambit, or Venom from the box (Venom I've spent probably over 50 k in fractals if you count the gold). I'm thinking I'll go with Gambit.

Everything is hunky-dory in STL...besides we set our football field on fire. Time to farm some fractals...

In my opinion, in the hands of a good player, Gamora is not only one of the best female, but the best character in the whole game!
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Want to farm together Spy? I'm trying to get either Gambit, or Venom from the box (Venom I've spent probably over 50 k in fractals if you count the gold). I'm thinking I'll go with Gambit.
    Thanks for the invite, but I'm pretty distracted right now (Cardinal's baseball and Ram's football) to run consistent missions with another player. I'll be just token collecting and running the odd mission/card game.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Thanks for the invite, but I'm pretty distracted right now (Cardinal's baseball and Ram's football) to run consistent missions with another player. I'll be just token collecting and running the odd mission/card game.
    I don't know who those two are but I hope you had fun XD

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Hi
    gamora rocket starlord drax groot
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+