Page 853 of 945 FirstFirst ... 353753803843849850851852853854855856857863903 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 14170

Maybe they're developing more Halloween achievements as a surprise...

I bought Ronan. I like him.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Meanwhile in Marvel Heroes:

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Meanwhile in Marvel Heroes:
    One out of five in the SHSO pipeline, four to go. At least we know mutants aren't hands-off for Gazillion. Bet for Gwenpool to join SHSO to coincide with her comic in December.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    One out of five in the SHSO pipeline, four to go. At least we know mutants aren't hands-off for Gazillion. Bet for Gwenpool to join SHSO to coincide with her comic in December.
    Carol Danvers is also in the game files under "Classic Ms. Marvel" and her pic was released for SDCC '11.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Carol Danvers is also in the game files under "Classic Ms. Marvel" and her pic was released for SDCC '11.
    Pretty safe to say she was abandoned, then. Also pretty safe to say most players would greatly prefer Captain Marvel Carol. Which would also make a ton more sense with her movie on the assembly line. Of course it got pushed back again. Sigh.
    SHSO: Polite Earthen Despair

I meant to bring this up a while back, but I forgot: I used to get an email for my agent account each month (and for Helmer's account), telling me my 500 Gold had been added to my account, but this stopped some time ago. Is that the same for everyone else with an agent account? Guess it's just one more cutback for Gaz, but I can't see how it could have been much of a drain on resources - I assume it was all automated.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    I meant to bring this up a while back, but I forgot: I used to get an email for my agent account each month (and for Helmer's account), telling me my 500 Gold had been added to my account, but this stopped some time ago. Is that the same for everyone else with an agent account? Guess it's just one more cutback for Gaz, but I can't see how it could have been much of a drain on resources - I assume it was all automated.
    Good point- the last such email I received was in May.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Yes, the e-mail notifications stopped for me too even though I get my monthly gold on the 24th. My last one will be on Christmas Eve before my one-year sub expires, Gazillion's Christmas gift for me unless I get an extension.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    You complete that achievement in 20 days. You have a small squad, the easiest fractals are the Explore section: visit each city, poke trees, scare pigeons, destroy bots, collect golden fractals, etc. and the Destiny achievements, the ones when you had to play a few missions in a sequence.

And you need a few sidekicks to make things easier, Mini FFF for megacollecting and destroy bots, R.O.B attracts fractals, the alley cat attracts tokens and poke Impossible man and Mini Superior/EOTE makes every mission easier and faster.
    Is it possible to get EOTE mini? I can't find him anywhere : o
    Last edited by Grand Magical; 10-11-2015 at 10:28 AM.
    SHSO Name: Grand Magical Shield
    Squad Level: 231
    Favorite Heroes: Daredevil, Elektra
    Marvel Heroes 2015: Altrae (probably spelled it wrong but oh well; I'll fix it later)

I think that's everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrebomb View Post
    Pretty safe to say she was abandoned, then. Also pretty safe to say most players would greatly prefer Captain Marvel Carol. Which would also make a ton more sense with her movie on the assembly line. Of course it got pushed back again. Sigh.
    She was on the same screen as Bishop...and if you follow our "Most Wanted" thread you understand that Gaz teases his files constantly. The screen before Capt. Marvel (Danvers)...was Prof. X.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Magical View Post
    Is it possible to get EOTE mini? I can't find him anywhere
    Mystery Boxes.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

She was on the same screen as Bishop...and if you follow our "Most Wanted" thread you understand that Gaz teases his files constantly. The screen before Capt. Marvel (Danvers)...was Prof. X.

Mystery Boxes.
    I wonder how Prof. X's powers would be set up. Hmmm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! I hate mystery boxes enough right now DX I bet if I were to spend all 500 gold I'm getting in 9 days on Mystery Boxes (and only Mystery Boxes) I wouldn't get one villain from the boxes xD
    Last edited by Grand Magical; 10-11-2015 at 10:35 AM.
    SHSO Name: Grand Magical Shield
    Squad Level: 231
    Favorite Heroes: Daredevil, Elektra
    Marvel Heroes 2015: Altrae (probably spelled it wrong but oh well; I'll fix it later)

I think that's everything.

Is it possible to get EOTE mini? I can't find him anywhere : o
    Go with Mini Superior Spider-Man, he's as good as Mini EOTE.

I wonder how Prof. X's powers would be set up. Hmmm
    The 6th, and final (for now?), episode of Squad Time had two devs talking about "mind bullets"...

The 6th, and final (for now?), episode of Squad Time had two devs talking about "mind bullets"...
    When was that episode, it seems so long ago.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! I hate mystery boxes enough right now DX I bet if I were to spend all 500 gold I'm getting in 9 days on Mystery Boxes (and only Mystery Boxes) I wouldn't get one villain from the boxes xD
    Here's one technique I used for those darn boxes. I bought all the cheap (500 fractals) sidekicks straight from the store so that when I open a box, the only sidekicks left for me to possibly get are those which cost more than the box itself which is also 500 fractals so that I really get my fractals' worth. I think it will also possibly increase the chance of getting the box-only sidekicks since all those sidekicks are no longer in the list to pick from. I was lucky in that for both my agent and non-agent accounts I got all the box-only sidekicks (Mini Thanos, Mini Dark Surfer, Mini Electro, Mini Ghost Rider, and Mini EotE Spidey). As mentioned earlier, Mini Superior and EotE are the two best sidekicks for taking out bosses.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.