Page 872 of 945 FirstFirst ... 372772822862868869870871872873874875876882922 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    What should I buy with all this "cash"?

Attachment 28997
    Too bad you can't gift in this game!!!!
    SHSO Username: Lieutenant Fighting Bear
    Level: 3700+

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raw68 View Post
    Too bad you can't gift in this game!!!!
    Indeed!

Sadly, even I spent all that on level up potions, I still couldn't max out my team.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Quote Originally Posted by JimWolvie View Post
    Trisha's latest reply on facebook. So I guess that means the games ain't finished, yet.
    Who is Trisha?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The office connection is suspiciously slow this afternoon but the video is playing for me. I'm hopeful too Spy. BTW, what videocap app can you recommend? I plan to record my EotE Spidey doing the final missions to level up to 40, he's less than 4000 XP away now.
    I use TechSmith's SnagIt but I've not tried their video capture yet. May try it out to demo it here once I figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    Who is Trisha?
    Trisha "Hugs Cats" has pretty much taken over as the Gazillion;s SHSO Rep on FB. Scott has been noticeably absent...
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

These are the most powerful heroes of my two squads, I'm so close to finally maxing out Ends of the Earth Spider-Man.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    These are the most powerful heroes of my two squads, I'm so close to finally maxing out Ends of the Earth Spider-Man.
    Congratulations! And that does make me wonder, what percentage of SHSO players have more than one squad? If you count my son's account that I use more than he does, I have multiple accounts.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Congratulations! And that does make me wonder, what percentage of SHSO players have more than one squad? If you count my son's account that I use more than he does, I have multiple accounts.
    I, like many long time players, built another account to win the old card challenge. Now I only use that account when my nephew or niece want to play against me/with me. I'd say more than half of the players have more than one.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

I have my 2 kids accounts which I've used in the past to help them level up, but they haven't played in a long time.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

I have 1 other account, in which I barely use.
    I only used it at the beginning to do cards stuff.
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Got my monthly Gold today. Bought Adam's badge and now I'm over 6500!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

Got my monthly Gold today. Bought Adam's badge and now I'm over 6500!
    Congrats on the 6500!!!, Spy.
    SHSO Username: Lieutenant Fighting Bear
    Level: 3700+

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Okay, this has gotten ridiculous. I haven't been able to log in for three days now. I loaded the game files again and still can't get in. And to make things worse, if I try to open a support ticket I keep getting that I have an invalid login, even when I am already logged in on the home page. Okay, so my cookie doesn't work on the support section, that I can understand. It used to. But the worst part is I am using my account name and password the same as when I log in the game and I can't log into support. I change it to my email and then my game password and I can't log into support.
    So now I gotta go to Facebook? Like I said, ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Okay, this has gotten ridiculous. I haven't been able to log in for three days now. I loaded the game files again and still can't get in. And to make things worse, if I try to open a support ticket I keep getting that I have an invalid login, even when I am already logged in on the home page. Okay, so my cookie doesn't work on the support section, that I can understand. It used to. But the worst part is I am using my account name and password the same as when I log in the game and I can't log into support. I change it to my email and then my game password and I can't log into support.
    So now I gotta go to Facebook? Like I said, ridiculous.
    I was having some trouble a few days back with the loading screen too, not to log in, but to get in the missions, also my collectibles taking forever to load in the zones, the problem was that my Unity Player updated somehow to the 4.6.6 version, I got back to the 4.5.5 version and it's all fine now.

The support ticket is not working for quite some time now, but I think you can send an email to the support too.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    I was having some trouble a few days back with the loading screen too, not to log in, but to get in the missions, also my collectibles taking forever to load in the zones, the problem was that my Unity Player updated somehow to the 4.6.6 version, I got back to the 4.5.5 version and it's all fine now.

The support ticket is not working for quite some time now, but I think you can send an email to the support too.
    Are you playing on a mac?
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+