Page 890 of 945 FirstFirst ... 390790840880886887888889890891892893894900940 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 14170
    Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Alright its January shouldn't the zones be normal now lol
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    Alright its January shouldn't the zones be normal now lol
    I still have all my Holiday decorations up...and I won't take them down until February 1st...
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Default First article saying SHSO will no longer have updates.

http://venturebeat.com/2016/01/08/ma...-david-brevik/

In early 2011, Brevik was named president and chief operating officer of Gazillion. Shortly after that, John Needham, former head of Cryptic Studios, replaced Hutter as CEO in 2011. His task was to encourage games such as Marvel Super Hero Squad, built by the now-defunct Amazon Society studio in Seattle, to free-to-play. Marvel Super Hero Squad is still running, but the company is no longer doing updates for it.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Marvel Super Hero Squad is still running, but the company is no longer doing updates for it.
    Well, that's nice.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Hey, I was just reading that article and thought to come here and post that! I guess that's official, since it's from an interview with the acting CEO of Gazillion. Is it time to pour one out now?

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    Hey, I was just reading that article and thought to come here and post that! I guess that's official, since it's from an interview with the acting CEO of Gazillion. Is it time to pour one out now?
    I can't believe Gaz will just keep the Holiday Zone up in perpetuity. They also have three done new characters ready to go...

This reminds me of the end of Fusionfall. The original company that made a great game got defunct (In Fusionfall's case, Grigon Entertainment and SHSO, Amazing Society) and left the game to a company that doesn't know what its doing. I sense an end to this game coming. It may be a while, but I think its something we probably all have to accept. SHSO was a good game while it lasted.

SHSO 2011-2016
    Last edited by Lousy; 01-08-2016 at 02:53 PM.

We can only blame Gaz itself by releasing lazy repaints after lazy repaints and screwing the playerbase for almost a year.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

While looking for more info I notice The Amazing Society is nowhere to be found...all labels removed from heroup.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Lousy View Post
    This reminds me of the end of Fusionfall. The original company that made a great game got defunct (In Fusionfall's case, Grigon Entertainment and SHSO, Amazing Society) and left the game to a company that doesn't know what its doing. I sense an end to this game coming. It may be a while, but I think its something we probably all have to accept. SHSO was a good game while it lasted.

SHSO 2011-2016
    Nice to see another FusionFaller, I was Leon Steamhawk on there. Do you know about Legacy?

Yeah, it reminds me of FusionFall too. It seems many other mmos have been shutting down, coincidentally the majority of them have been "kiddie" games. FusionFall, Lego Universe (Never played but wanted to), FreeRealms (never was interested), Remant Knights, SD Gundam Capsule Fighter, and probably some more I can't think of at the moment. I hope this game won't have to be added to the list...
    Last edited by Marshal Super Lion; 01-08-2016 at 04:04 PM.

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Rest in piece super hero squad.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Super Lion View Post
    Nice to see another FusionFaller, I was Leon Steamhawk on there. Do you know about Legacy?
    Yeah, I do.

Marvel Super Hero Squad is still running, but the company is no longer doing updates for it.
    We should probably take this statement with a grain of salt, as it is from the author of the article and not part of the interview. This could merely be the author's observations and not an actual announcement.

Update:
    This was just posted on the Facebook page:
    "Hello Squadsters! The game will be going down at 3:30 PM PST for some maintenance. We should be back up in 30 minutes."

This worries me... as Lousy said, this is a lot like what happened with FusionFall. They randomly had an update after a long absence, after which they announced it was shutting down. However, FusionFall was quiet for several years, while Hero Squad has only been without updates for a couple months. Still, though, it's troublesome...
    Last edited by Marshal Super Lion; 01-08-2016 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Super Lion View Post
    Update:
    This was just posted on the Facebook page:
    "Hello Squadsters! The game will be going down at 3:30 PM PST for some maintenance. We should be back up in 30 minutes."
    Taken from Challenger Helper's FB post:

some speculation about the term "spider webs"...

Oh my goodness. Why did David Brevik do this? I wish I was one of those billionaire's who could care less about money. I'd buy the game, the old staff, and have them support the game for the fans. I always thought this game was so good and I thought they were back. What is going on?

I just read Brevik's message he posted on the marvel heroes forum, he says he wants to get back into making games instead of just playing them. So why does him leaving mean hero up is not going to be updated anymore? Marvel heroes is still doing updates.
    Last edited by millsfan; 01-08-2016 at 05:03 PM.
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!