Page 891 of 945 FirstFirst ... 391791841881887888889890891892893894895901941 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Super Lion View Post
    Nice to see another FusionFaller, I was Leon Steamhawk on there. Do you know about Legacy?

Yeah, it reminds me of FusionFall too. It seems many other mmos have been shutting down, coincidentally the majority of them have been "kiddie" games. FusionFall, Lego Universe (Never played but wanted to), FreeRealms (never was interested), Remant Knights, SD Gundam Capsule Fighter, and probably some more I can't think of at the moment. I hope this game won't have to be added to the list...
    I played Lego Universe for less than a month, as a free player you run out of new things to do after a few hours and you got stuck in one of the available worlds with no way of getting out. You can kill monsters for days or build your own castle in your own planet, but you can only reach 10000 cusps and buy only 10% of the thinks available.

It was 10 dollars/month as well but my nephew didn't want to suscribe, he loved killing trolls and monsters but he got bored too and we left it.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Game is back up. No noticeable changes.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Game is back up. No noticeable changes.
    Yup, even the new prices are in effect.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Lousy View Post
    This reminds me of the end of Fusionfall. The original company that made a great game got defunct (In Fusionfall's case, Grigon Entertainment and SHSO, Amazing Society) and left the game to a company that doesn't know what its doing. I sense an end to this game coming. It may be a while, but I think its something we probably all have to accept. SHSO was a good game while it lasted.

SHSO 2011-2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Super Lion View Post
    Nice to see another FusionFaller, I was Leon Steamhawk on there. Do you know about Legacy?

Yeah, it reminds me of FusionFall too. It seems many other mmos have been shutting down, coincidentally the majority of them have been "kiddie" games. FusionFall, Lego Universe (Never played but wanted to), FreeRealms (never was interested), Remant Knights, SD Gundam Capsule Fighter, and probably some more I can't think of at the moment. I hope this game won't have to be added to the list...
    I used to play that game as well. Played it for about 5 years and then it closed down.
    Last edited by Ace; 01-08-2016 at 09:26 PM.
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

I can't stop thinking about hero up. I just woke up and all I remember from my dreaming last night was that I was really pissed off, and trying to message people who work for hero up telling them how good the game is, and that I'm really mad. Im trying to understand this… what exactly happened to hero up? It's not like they don't have any fans, we all like the game, they gave up on us. Who made this decision all these months ago? I remember squad time was on going, and they even were going to make hulk buster iron man from age of ultron… then all these months they were so quiet… what happened?
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    I wish I was one of those billionaire's who could care less about money. I'd buy the game, the old staff, and have them support the game for the fans.
    There's that Powerball lottery still up. If the winner happens to be a die-hard SHSO fan…
    Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    Im trying to understand this… what exactly happened to hero up?
    None of us are going to know all the exact minutiae about the whole thing. Oh there'll be some of us who will come close to the mark based on experiences from previous games, but the who doing what when and why and how will remain (unless someone from inside blabs, who knows?) internal information.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

Well Im going back to Club Penguin (yes, litterally)

A fun kids game I have loved since I was 8. Hero Up has gone City of Heroes. It's done. I am not showing any support for gazillion anymore. I hate them.

(PS. Cryptic one of the best publishers in the world was working on a Marvel MMO)
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    Well Im going back to Club Penguin (yes, litterally)

A fun kids game I have loved since I was 8. Hero Up has gone City of Heroes. It's done. I am not showing any support for gazillion anymore. I hate them.

(PS. Cryptic one of the best publishers in the world was working on a Marvel MMO)
    Why are you hate them?
    Yeah it's stupid to neglect such as great game like it that all the point in the game is the updates
    But this isn't reason the hate them
    If Gaz really gave up on the game and the only update that will come is the update that will change back the zones so at least they should put again the retired heroes in the shop as compensation
    Players don't want to pay money to web-game that isn't active and always things are the same so the neglect of the game is Gazllion's biggest mistake ever!
    If they won't be active again so people won't pay money,and there won't be any incomes and then Gazllion will not be able to update the game!
    I'm not talking about weekly updates
    Update once a month is enough!BUT UPDATES WITH NEW HEROES AND SALE OF RETIRED HEROES!NO USLESS UPDATES WITHOUT SOMTHING NEW LIKE THE LAST ONE
    In addition Gaz should be more active in the facebook-They are too quiet and players can't be sure what is going on with them for weeks!They should right something that let us know that they are still active and not gave up...sometimes!There should be any connection bettween the players and the developers\company like the Q and A or just post at the facebook page,Trivia Tuesday and Gaz should just say "Hi what's up squadies?" once a week!
    Last edited by shoohman; 01-09-2016 at 11:55 AM.

Apparently there are around 100 people working in Gaz and over 60 of them are working on Marvel Heroes. I guess all the rest works on their secret game instead of SHSO now.

It sucks that you guys are in this situation. Marvel Heroes is in the danger of going down a path like this because there has only been like 3 major updates in 2015. Everything is delayed so people stopped spendşng money. Now that the CEO is gone and there was a major lay-off people hesitate even more before spending money.

Now, Marvel don't want them to release any new XMEN or something and unless they can't get the approval for Beast and Angel this year, a huge amount of people will leave the game completely as there are so many XMen fans playing only for xmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Marvel Heroes is in the danger of going down a path like this because there has only been like 3 major updates in 2015. Everything is delayed so people stopped spendşng money. Now that the CEO is gone and there was a major lay-off people hesitate even more before spending money.

Now, Marvel don't want them to release any new XMEN or something and unless they can't get the approval for Beast and Angel this year, a huge amount of people will leave the game completely as there are so many XMen fans playing only for xmen.
    Actually, there have been plenty of major updates in Marvel Heroes with all of the new character releases, with Black Cat being the next one on deck this month. And among the characters released over the last few months have been two X-Men in Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat and Magik. As for Beast and Angel...the former appears in the Savage Land during story mode AND in Genosha for you to approach and talk to, and the latter is a team-up/'sidekick' hero and with quite the sizable presence to boot (can't miss Angel at all when people have him activated). Whether or not they'll be made playable remains to be seen, but Hank and Warren have most certainly already been allowed within the confines of the game.

But to each, their own...
    "Yes, I can do that!" - Ivan Lawrence Blieden

"The true is inimitable, the false untransformable." - Robert Bresson

"The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe

"Those who believe need no explanation." - Dionysos, The Bacchae by Euripides

Marvel Future Fight: InimitableMaven, Alliance: Fates Law / Yahtzee With Buddies: TheInimitableMaven

So, I was playing the regular Symbiote (Venom's) mission with Mystique and my character disappeared. It was on the 1st stage (2nd stage went back to normal) and I could see her guns (her weapons, you perv) when she shot. All the baddies could see and attack me, and I did appear all in black when I touched the symbiote pools.

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

You should send a ticket! assuming there's anyone to read them anymore!
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

I got my own visual glitch. Not only does Santa Ymir seem to melt into his throne, but that Asgardian dragon sidekick below the Nick Fury icon was actually flickering like a very low CRT refresh. Even when I switch to full-screen and moved about, it stayed there.

And thanks to the 32 heroes I got in one day thanks to the 80% off (actually 31 heroes bought and 1 hero from the Heroic Box which I've been saving for months; I made sure to buy all the cheapest heroes first so that I'd be sure of getting a more expensive hero for free and maximizing the box), my alt is now 4k.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I got my own visual glitch. Not only does Santa Ymir seem to melt into his throne, but that Asgardian dragon sidekick below the Nick Fury icon was actually flickering like a very low CRT refresh. Even when I switch to full-screen and moved about, it stayed there.

And thanks to the 32 heroes I got in one day thanks to the 80% off (actually 31 heroes bought and 1 hero from the Heroic Box which I've been saving for months; I made sure to buy all the cheapest heroes first so that I'd be sure of getting a more expensive hero for free and maximizing the box), my alt is now 4k.
    80% Off?
    They didn't look 80% off to me..
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    80% Off?
    They didn't look 80% off to me..
    Sorry, I didn't word it properly, I meant they're 80% of their original prices.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.