Page 892 of 945 FirstFirst ... 392792842882888889890891892893894895896902942 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Sorry, I didn't word it properly, I meant they're 80% of their original prices.
    Oh, though an 80% off sale wouldn't be so bad!
    SHSO Name: Masked Traveler Seamstress
    Signature Hero: Storm/Mohawk Storm
    Squad Level:1800+

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

1) I'm going to play and enjoy SHSO for as long as I can, no matter what behind the scenes drama is occurring.
    2) I know we've had this conversation before, but what games are similar to SHSO, thinking of the day we can no longer play it? I know someone mentioned Club Penguin, and when my son was much younger, we enjoyed it, but that's not the demographic or activity I'm aiming for.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    1) I'm going to play and enjoy SHSO for as long as I can, no matter what behind the scenes drama is occurring.
    2) I know we've had this conversation before, but what games are similar to SHSO, thinking of the day we can no longer play it? I know someone mentioned Club Penguin, and when my son was much younger, we enjoyed it, but that's not the demographic or activity I'm aiming for.
    I have always looked this up on Google, and really haven't found much related to SHSO.
    If anyone has suggestions, other than Marvel Heroes of course, I would like to know as well, preferably one that doesn't need to download much.

I'm sure someone has mentioned this before...I'm just working on advancing all my squaddies above Level 13 and came across this.

Ronan's first three Achievements are not working. Notice upon completion that the Achievement header should turn green and the "Track this Achievement"+ check box turns to a completion date. I put Sabretooth's there for quick reference. Anyone else have something different?
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I'm sure someone has mentioned this before...I'm just working on advancing all my squaddies above Level 13 and came across this.

Ronan's first three Achievements are not working. Notice upon completion that the Achievement header should turn green and the "Track this Achievement"+ check box turns to a completion date. I put Sabretooth's there for quick reference. Anyone else have something different?
    Interesting. I did a check right just now both accounts which are idly mega-collecting; for my non-agent it appears normal (Ronan is level 9), but for my agent account it looks like yours, with both level 5 and level 11 still gray, but level 20 is green (Ronan is 21). An envious Skrull in the code, perhaps?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Same for me, with the addition of the level 20 achievement not being recognized as well. I keep hoping one of the maintenance downloads would fix this, but as they say, no more updates!

So I know I haven't played much lately, but I tried doing some missions here and there.
    I already get some problems loading into the game, usually taking about 3 tries before finally getting in.
    When I do missions, it just stops loading in the middle of the loading bar, and then I get an error message saying missions won't load.
    Is there anything I can do to fix it?

It happens to me too with the missions those day
    However-update?
    Hopes?

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedTraveler View Post
    So I know I haven't played much lately, but I tried doing some missions here and there.
    I already get some problems loading into the game, usually taking about 3 tries before finally getting in.
    When I do missions, it just stops loading in the middle of the loading bar, and then I get an error message saying missions won't load.
    Is there anything I can do to fix it?
    What browser, operating system, and version of Unity?

FYI- just posted on FB:

The Halloween and Winter Events will be in Super Hero City for ONE more week until Thursday, January 21st. So, if you haven't completed those Halloween and Winter Event achievements, now is a good time to do so. Don't want to miss out on that mini Deadpool sidekick (He's so adorable).

...Hmm. I thought I had cleaned out all the spider-webs during the maintenance. From where are all these new spider-webs coming?

- Hugs Cats
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

SHSO - Mr. Trancer Prince SAIKYOU's Avatar

FYI- just posted on FB:
    So does this mean that there's hope?

Quote Originally Posted by SAIKYOU View Post
    So does this mean that there's hope?
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
    Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    What browser, operating system, and version of Unity?
    I'm using Safari on a Macbook Pro.
    So I'm on OS X Yosemite.
    Version: 5.0.3f2

I'm sure that's the right information?

I used to play it on Firefox, but for some reason, Firefox was not allowing me to use the power-ups with a right click.
    That's why I switched it to Safari. At first, it was fine, now it is not.

Thanks to Gazllion's message in the facebook I have good feeling about the close future of the game
    I hope that things will back to normal and the game will be again just like the two last years until the last march
    From the last April the game got worse and was be negelected
    You know:trivia Tuesday, Friday Q and A,the time is right events, weekly updates and the most important thing-retired heroes sales!

What happened to all those suspicious high level squads? I haven't seen one in a while, Did they ban all of them?
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+