Page 915 of 945 FirstFirst ... 415815865905911912913914915916917918919925 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 14170
    Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

is there still a clientRenewProhibited tag on the site?
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Untitled.jpg

bout to have 16k achievement points
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    Untitled.jpg

bout to have 16k achievement points
    Congrats! I'm nearing 25,000!
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Congrats! I'm nearing 25,000!
    wow your awesome why is it i see more Midas than normal spiderman now

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Untitled.jpg

feeling jealous

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Hello all, thought I'd pop in and say hi. I've been following the thread even though I haven't been playing recently, but my boy Helmer suddenly decided to go into the game again so I dropped in as well. I was surprised to find so many players in the game, given how neglected it's been by Gaz - good to see.

My problem is that once I'm in the game (no problems logging in) I can't seem to get to any of the other zones - I get the loading screen but it gets stuck and I have to come out of the game. Same with when I try to play the card game, the loading screen comes up and then gets stuck. I haven't tried much else as I got discouraged and logged out. Anyone else having this problem? I read earlier on the thread that Spy couldn't access Asgard without a work-around, but my problem seems more pervasive. I've tried both Explorer and Firefox, and experience the same problems.

Any advice, gratefully received. If Helmer is keen to get back into the game, I'm up for it too, so it would be good if I could solve these issues.
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Hello all, thought I'd pop in and say hi. I've been following the thread even though I haven't been playing recently, but my boy Helmer suddenly decided to go into the game again so I dropped in as well. I was surprised to find so many players in the game, given how neglected it's been by Gaz - good to see.

My problem is that once I'm in the game (no problems logging in) I can't seem to get to any of the other zones - I get the loading screen but it gets stuck and I have to come out of the game. Same with when I try to play the card game, the loading screen comes up and then gets stuck. I haven't tried much else as I got discouraged and logged out. Anyone else having this problem? I read earlier on the thread that Spy couldn't access Asgard without a work-around, but my problem seems more pervasive. I've tried both Explorer and Firefox, and experience the same problems.

Any advice, gratefully received. If Helmer is keen to get back into the game, I'm up for it too, so it would be good if I could solve these issues.
    I don't understand everything fine for me not a problem in sight

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

I'm having the same issue, too. Error #201 to be specific. I'm able to access the card game on occasion, but I am unable to go between zones even using the Card Game workaround that use to fix the Asgard problem. I've sent in multiple error logs. I've uninstalled the game files and Unity for a fresh install and that hasn't solved the issue. It greatly saddens me that Gaz is very slow to respond to customers, lately. I'll remain optimistic.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

We have a maintenance notice — this is not an update, folks, repeat, not an update.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I'm having the same issue, too. Error #201 to be specific. I'm able to access the card game on occasion, but I am unable to go between zones even using the Card Game workaround that use to fix the Asgard problem. I've sent in multiple error logs. I've uninstalled the game files and Unity for a fresh install and that hasn't solved the issue. It greatly saddens me that Gaz is very slow to respond to customers, lately. I'll remain optimistic.
    OK, well, it's good to know I'm not the only one having these problems, even if it's no fun at all for you, Spy, to be sharing my experience. The problems exist no matter which computer I play them on - we have three laptops at home - including a computer on which I downloaded the game files for the first time ever, and one on which I tried using an old Unity web player that I'd saved when there were all those 'instability' problems a year or so ago.

I'll try to remain opimistic too, Spy. Helmer made three new friends in the game yesterday (after I spent ten minutes deleting a huge number of older friends from his list to make room for them, the price of no longer having a subscription for him!), bought three new heroes and played several missions, so he was perfectly happy with his game experience - who needs other zones as long as you can make friends and play missions, right?!
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

https://sendvid.com/imrbf71f
    Hi can you please tell me again what Cap says? Thanks
    Phantom Forest Witch

That latest maintenance update seems to have sorted the problem of travelling between zones. Haven't tried the card game yet. Hope you also have freedom of movement now, Spy!

Wiccan's True Fan Irritating Hurricane Ferret's Avatar

So it seems that Marvel Heroes is slowing down too. Many of the staff are leaving and Gazillion is falling apart.
    Shso IGN:My username.
    Fav hero in SHSO: Carnage
    Fav hero in Marvel Comics: You probably know

Currently: Waiting to Prestige EOTE Spider-Man.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Super Hero Squad GO then to the rescue?

Edit: Doing a search, this is the only Gaz news I found:
    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...-into-the-game

Tom Kalinske gets back in the game
    By Brendan Sinclair
    TUE 26 JUL 2016 2:34PM GMT / 10:34AM EDT / 7:34AM PDT

After 20 years away from the industry, Sega's Genesis-era CEO takes chairman role at Marvel Heroes developer Gazillion
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    We have a maintenance notice — this is not an update, folks, repeat, not an update.
    Fixed the #201 and #301 error codes for me! FANTASTIC!

I'll try to remain opimistic too, Spy. Helmer made three new friends in the game yesterday (after I spent ten minutes deleting a huge number of older friends from his list to make room for them, the price of no longer having a subscription for him!), bought three new heroes and played several missions, so he was perfectly happy with his game experience - who needs other zones as long as you can make friends and play missions, right?!
    I think the inability to move between zones made the game look very busy in The Bugle zone. But, I agree with the bold type...the game is all about running missions/playing cards with friends. I think it's time to petition Gaz to raise the 200 friend limit for all players.

That latest maintenance update seems to have sorted the problem of travelling between zones. Haven't tried the card game yet. Hope you also have freedom of movement now, Spy!
    It has! I'll be sure to look for you and your brood in all the zones, my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnier View Post
    https://sendvid.com/imrbf71f
    Hi can you please tell me again what Cap says? Thanks
    "Stifle that chatter, Deadpool. We have work to do!"

Quote Originally Posted by Irritating Hurricane Ferret View Post
    So it seems that Marvel Heroes is slowing down too. Many of the staff are leaving and Gazillion is falling apart.
    Looks like they're tooling up for the big release of MH into Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Super Hero Squad GO then to the rescue?

Edit: Doing a search, this is the only Gaz news I found:
    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...-into-the-game

Tom Kalinske gets back in the game
    By Brendan Sinclair
    TUE 26 JUL 2016 2:34PM GMT / 10:34AM EDT / 7:34AM PDT

After 20 years away from the industry, Sega's Genesis-era CEO takes chairman role at Marvel Heroes developer Gazillion
    I hope this brings leadership back to Gaz. And I hope that leadership finds SHSO worthwhile enough to invest in. I'm thrilled to see the new CEO has spent the last 20 years in kid-friendly and educational games, I think that is a good sign for our little game. It looks like Gaz brought him on to oversee the Asian release of MH. Hopefully it is hugely successful for them because this CEO wants to see Gaz "become a big company".
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 07-29-2016 at 02:06 PM.