Page 919 of 945 FirstFirst ... 419819869909915916917918919920921922923929 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 14170
    All-New Member

have you guys seen who's taking the ceo position of gazillion? http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...-into-the-game

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by nailss View Post
    have you guys seen who's taking the ceo position of gazillion? http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...-into-the-game
    Yup, I saw it and Spy commented on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Super Hero Squad GO then to the rescue?

Edit: Doing a search, this is the only Gaz news I found:
    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...-into-the-game

Tom Kalinske gets back in the game
    By Brendan Sinclair
    TUE 26 JUL 2016 2:34PM GMT / 10:34AM EDT / 7:34AM PDT

After 20 years away from the industry, Sega's Genesis-era CEO takes chairman role at Marvel Heroes developer Gazillion
    Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    I hope this brings leadership back to Gaz. And I hope that leadership finds SHSO worthwhile enough to invest in. I'm thrilled to see the new CEO has spent the last 20 years in kid-friendly and educational games, I think that is a good sign for our little game. It looks like Gaz brought him on to oversee the Asian release of MH. Hopefully it is hugely successful for them because this CEO wants to see Gaz "become a big company".
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

All-New Member

my thoughts exactly. this could be just the opportunity this game needs. more creative thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by nailss View Post
    my thoughts exactly. this could be just the opportunity this game needs. more creative thinking.
    I would be happy with any sign that SHSO is thought of at all by Gaz, as a start. We can get to the creativity later.

By the way, this might be old hat to all the long-time players, but I noticed something recently when I was trying to tick off achievement points for adamantium missions. Dark Phoenix absolutely mullered Sabertooth, but I only got gold. I had another go, and got gold again. Then I tried the mission without a sidekick (can't recall which one, might have been an ockbot), and I got adamantium no problem. Maybe's it's the points that the hero racks up - does a sidekick take away some of those points, thereby preventing an adamantium reward. Or just a bug...?
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    By the way, this might be old hat to all the long-time players, but I noticed something recently when I was trying to tick off achievement points for adamantium missions. Dark Phoenix absolutely mullered Sabertooth, but I only got gold. I had another go, and got gold again. Then I tried the mission without a sidekick (can't recall which one, might have been an ockbot), and I got adamantium no problem. Maybe's it's the points that the hero racks up - does a sidekick take away some of those points, thereby preventing an adamantium reward. Or just a bug...?
    Yes, there are some missions that if you kill the boss too quickly, you only get gold, Modok's Madness crisis being one of them. My solution is to wait for Juggernaut to show up before I unleash Mini EotE Spidey to finish off both villains.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

All-New Member

that probably has something to do with it. also killing the boss too quickly and some missions you just have to kill everything in sight. seeking sneaky mystique and attack of the iron men both have three bosses in a row and yet if you don't do it correctly you'll only get gold.

All-New Member

when shso went to pot i started playing dcuo. it has everything shso needs. customizatin of characters. engaging surroundings, hard content, end game content, and a base/hq.

All-New Member

also does anyone else want to see carnage cosmic in game? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQwbhmm7-PU

Does this mean SHSO will come back? I'd love that.

https://sendvid.com/t4j5vj59
    Hi
    Reptil, your life is superior. You ... me Reptil.
    Thanks
    Phantom Forest Witch

Sounds to me like he's saying "The reptilian life is superior, don't you agree Reptil?"

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Super Lion View Post
    Sounds to me like he's saying "The reptilian life is superior, don't you agree Reptil?"
    Thanks
    Now I hear it too. Don't know why I was hearing something totally different.
    Phantom Forest Witch

I think it's very obvious Gaz is making a new game. I mean look at Marvel Heroes, they make it feel like it's getting the attention it used to get by making events and having small updates and a new hero once every 2 months but like, that game is dying. Looking at the steam charts, MH playerbase have never been THIS small.

People can deny all they want but I think both SHSO and MH are going to limbo fully soonish. I expect a new game by Gaz.

I honestly don't care whatever game they're making, I just want them to continue updating SHSO and fix its bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I think it's very obvious Gaz is making a new game. I mean look at Marvel Heroes, they make it feel like it's getting the attention it used to get by making events and having small updates and a new hero once every 2 months but like, that game is dying. Looking at the steam charts, MH playerbase have never been THIS small.

People can deny all they want but I think both SHSO and MH are going to limbo fully soonish. I expect a new game by Gaz.
    I think Gaz is really counting on a very successful launch of MH in Asia. I think the fate of both their Marvel properties depend on that.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!