Page 945 of 945 FirstFirst ... 445845895935941942943944945
Results 14,161 to 14,162 of 14162

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMarvell View Post
    Wow! This is great news! I'm cautiously optimistic. I'd love to play this game again, in any form. I always figured someone somewhere had SHSO on their local computer and just play by themselves. I kind of thought instead of closing, Gazillion/Marvel would just sell an offline version. Have randomized AI controlled heroes walking through the towns, randomized AI heroes join missions, etc. Glad to see people are passionate about bringing it back. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but this is exciting. I literally have dreams about playing this game again.
    Glad to see you're excited! Make sure to join the discord servers to see progress from both games!

They also both have patreons, so if you're passionate enough you can support the developers so that they can buy domains/servers and so on.
    Perplexing Opaque Chihuahua (Level 4,117)
    Milestones
    Reached Level 4,000 in Hero Up
    Got 150 characters level 20

Recent Events
    Reached Level 4,000 in Hero Up
    Got 150 Characters to lvl 20
    Bought Spider-Gwen and Spdr
    Maxed out Spider-Gwen to level 40
    Bought Luke Cage and got him to Level 40

Newest Characters Log
    Spider-Gwen (Cost:3,520) Level MAX
    Sp//dr (Cost 3,200) Lvl MAX
    Luke Cage (Titanium Box) Lvl MAX

FEATURED
    Nobody
    Character Trying To Unlock
    Arctic Iron Man

Emperor Iridescent Wolf cpinheir's Avatar

Hello All!

After seeing the post here regarding the SHSO remake projects that are underway, I contacted the lead developer of UltimateSquad and asked him if he could use my help on the project. Even though I had limited Unity development experience, he let me join the dev team. I've been working on the project for almost a month now, and I thought I would share a video of the progress we have made on the demo so far. You can find it at https://youtu.be/x9M47OlHUZw

There is no announced release date so far. We have a list of 22 tasks we are working to complete...when those things are finished, the demo will be ready. And the rate we complete the tasks varies, as we are working on the project during our free time.

The demo, when finished, will be single player only. The player will control Captain America, and you will wander around Baxter Plaza defeating spawning doombots. For the demo, combat will be combo attacks only.

Of course, plans after the demo will be to make a game experience as close as we can get to the original game.....we have a lot of work ahead of us.
    SHSO squad name: Emperor Iridescent Wolf
    Squad Level: 8544
    ACH Points: 27350