Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

If its only one, its gotta be Saga.

I know its in a bit of a rough patch right now, but fact is it is still one of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure to take part in.

I never chose a title when this thread popped up, so I'm going with Lazarus. I think in six or seven months it might change to Low. I'm loving that book right now.
    image Ascender, Birthright, Deadly Class, Die, Lazarus, Monstress, Nocterra, Oblivion Song, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Sweet Paprika Marvel Excalibur, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Batman/Catwoman, Wonder Girl Dynamite Red Sonja, Vengeance of Vampirella Boom Dark Blood, Once & Future, Something is Killing the Children

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Still Sex Criminals for me, with Lazarus following just behind.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Amazing Member

So hard to pick one! Nowhere Men if that counts as current. Issue 7 is supposed to come out in the Fall of this year.
    Or Invincible or Chew. I can't pick one.

Still Lazarus for me. In fact it's only gotten better since I first replied.

Amazing Member

Currently The Walking Dead though I am slowly catching up on Saga and I'm sure once I'm following it monthly it'll be my favorite.

Every time I think I've chosen a title someone mentions another book I really enjoyed and I'm back to re-evaluating my choice.

I'm going to go with Pretty Deadly as the other books I would have gone with have already been shown some love.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

I haven't read every single ongoing Image series, but I've really been enjoying Copperhead since it's debut last year.
    The western setting and its supporting cast, combined with cop protagonists Sheriff Bronson and Deputy Boo have been an enjoyable read each issue for me. Though after having bought the first five issues, I'd rather read the rest of the story arcs in collected trades.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Hard choice between Lazarus and Southern Bastards but I'll stick with Lazarus. Everything about this title is perfect.

BANNED

Would have said Saga during it's first 18 issues, it's gone down the crapper since for me.

Right now best book would be a tie between Southern Bastards and Deadly Class.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

If it weren't ending next month with only one issue left, I would have said Alex + Ada without any hesitations. I really hope it gets collected in one hardcover volume, and I hope to see a new ongoing comic from Jonathan Luna and Sarah Vaughn.
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

YAY for Alex + Ada. My vote, too.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

All-New Member

Lazarus would be numero uno for sure.. Followed closely by East of West & Southern Bastards.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

If you're a big X-Men fan, which Image comic is the best read?

I am willing to try one Image book, but wanna get the one that suits my heart best.

What can you guys tell me about the book, that will heat up my wish to get it?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Lazarus is my favorite Image book, though I read a ton of other ones. I just love the world they've created, and Forever is a badass.