Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-New Member

Default Would you recommend Inhuman

I'm a huge Charles Soule fan, but I've only read his stuff with DC. However, now that he's signed an exclusive with Marvel, I'm looking into his titles with that company. The only one that is appealing to me is Inhuman, and I was wondering if anyone here would recommend it. Any additional thoughts on the series would be appreciated, too. Thanks. Apologies ahead of time if there's been significant talk on the series, but I couldn't find much browsing through the threads.

BANNED

The short answer is YES.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Now that they've sorted out the delays situation my answer is YES it's worth a try at least.

Not yet...Wait for 6 issues and then try out the trade, if you like it, jump on board...

BANNED

Yes--read it--Medusa is QUEEN!!!!!!!

Incredible Member cheesebiggins's Avatar

I'd definitely recommend it. One of my favourites.

BANNED

Long Answer: from a writing perspective, Medusa is upbthere with Swamp Thing and Wolverine for characters whose voice Soule really "gets." Art wise the colors are beautifully vibrant.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I can't compare it to Soule's other books, because I haven't read any, but I think Inhuman has been great so far. His Medusa is awesome and he has created some cool new characters. I think with Marvels determination to make the Inhumans happen that he will get lots of support (great artists, creative freedom, maybe prominent roles in events etc) and I expect great things.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

I persobally think Soule's Dc work and his She-Hulk are better but it's definitely an enjoying read
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Niffleheim

I'm a complete comic novice and without even knowing CS I jumped on this ongoing because it just begun a couple of months ago and I've loved everything about it so Yes dive in

Incredible Member cheesebiggins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    I'm a complete comic novice and without even knowing CS I jumped on this ongoing because it just begun a couple of months ago and I've loved everything about it so Yes dive in
    That's exactly how I got into it too. Now I'm a huge Soule fan.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by cheesebiggins View Post
    That's exactly how I got into it too. Now I'm a huge Soule fan.
    Me too. I'm a huge fan of Soule now because of the Inhuman and Death of Wolverine which I started reading because of him.

BANNED

My opinion may be a little biased, but I think it's one of Marvel's best books at the moment. Also, with Marvel pushing the Inhumans you can guarantee it'll always have a stellar creative team, and lots of exposure.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Going to add my stamp of approval as well. With the delays over and the book sailing along, things are heating up. I love Soule's voice for Medusa and can't wait to see where he takes her. The new characters are interesting but not necessarily at the cost of other characters.
    The artwork is stellar also. Joe Mad's work is stunning and Ryan Stegman is probably the best replacement for him.

For this book...A+++

One of the few Marvel books I can't wait to read.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

It's one of Marvel's best books right now.