Thread: Trade Problems

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Default Trade Problems

So, I ordered the Aquaman: Throne of Atlantis trade from Barnes and Noble. When I opened the package, the front and back covers were about a quarter of an inch shorter than the actual pages. Can I return it? Or is this how it is supposed to be?
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    So, I ordered the Aquaman: Throne of Atlantis trade from Barnes and Noble. When I opened the package, the front and back covers were about a quarter of an inch shorter than the actual pages. Can I return it? Or is this how it is supposed to be?
    I'm assuming that's not how it's "suppose to be".

Worse comes to worse, call B&N and confirm that, then use the form that came with your order to return it.
    (NOTE: Form says "If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return it within 14 days of the delivery date.")

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Sorry but that's definitely not how it's supposed to be. I bought the same volume from The Book Depository a couple of weeks ago and it was fine.

I should look into returning it.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Any dissenting opinions?
    Cyclops was right