Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Well it looks like Val Zod is finally being treated with respect in Convergence, it's almost a night and day difference in characterization though. But the fact that he's billed as the powerhouse he deserves to be more than makes up for it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Well it looks like Val Zod is finally being treated with respect in Convergence, it's almost a night and day difference in characterization though. But the fact that he's billed as the powerhouse he deserves to be more than makes up for it.
    Interesting.

Astonishing Member

So a new writer is coming in for Earth 2, I'm excited as it's the same writer who wrote Val Zod in convergence, so if anything he should be written pretty well. I can't wait!

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Great can't wait to she what he has in store for Val.

Indeed, it has been great so far.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

I like Val Zod a lot, but I that there's so much more that can be done with him.

Extraordinary Member

What do you guys think of val-zod renouncing his role as superman?i think this temporary of course.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    What do you guys think of val-zod renouncing his role as superman?i think this temporary of course.
    I sure hope it is temporary. Glad that Earth #2 made the cut for DC's Rebirth

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Actually I'm not sure if it will be temporary. Since it happened, I decided to drop the book until I hear that he comes back.

Extraordinary Member

I hope Val comes out of Rebirth okay.

Why not call him Valor?

With the current Superman confusion, it might be best for him to get a new name.

Extraordinary Member

Actually I'm not sure if it will be temporary. Since it happened, I decided to drop the book until I hear that he comes back.
    I think he will still be in the book but not as superman.The june issue however does show him in costume as superman.
    Last edited by mace11; 04-01-2016 at 09:52 PM.

Fantastic Member

Hey, I'm currently trying to create a masterlist of fanfics that center around the black heroes of the DC Universe (this includes comics, movies, TV shows, etc.) Right now, I can't seem to find any fics that center around Val Zod (there have been a couple, but those mostly focus on Power Girl. They're nice, but I'm looking for fics that really look at things from Val Zod's POV). If anyone has any recommendations could they send them my way? Or if you want to write a Val Zod fic, could you send it to me? I'd really appreciate it. Val needs way more love!

Extraordinary Member

Well it looks like val-zod is still wearing the suit.

Earth 2 Society 17

Extraordinary Member

I have a crazy idea. DC should send Val to the future, and make him a member of the Legion.