Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    Val-Zod has the best looking Superman costume in the new 52.
    cant wait to see it in action

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Its show time ladies and gentlemen!

BANNED

dat costume pose

Quote Originally Posted by TrooperCameron View Post

Its show time ladies and gentlemen!
    Why didn't he just unzip his hoodie, now it's ruined

Astonishing Member

Are he and Jimmy bros? Because it would be nice for at least one writer to be able to actually have a Jimmy Olsen Superman's bestfriend.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Why didn't he just unzip his hoodie, now it's ruined
    It was already trashed in the initial encounter with Superman and in the Batcave escape.

BANNED

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ex...n/1100-149125/
    so val is a zod, but raised by the el's. for me he continues to be the best aspect of earth 2

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
    http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ex...n/1100-149125/
    so val is a zod, but raised by the el's. for me he continues to be the best aspect of earth 2
    Awsome preview, can't wait for the issue.

Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

Such a simple yet awesome origin. The Els taking him in, so cool. I was also hoping for that "and... another" to be that Krypton's Krypto but seems to be another baby in the pod. I wonder who could that be.

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeUsername View Post
    Such a simple yet awesome origin. The Els taking him in, so cool. I was also hoping for that "and... another" to be that Krypton's Krypto but seems to be another baby in the pod. I wonder who could that be.
    Power Girl maybe? I can't recall what was said about how she ended up on Earth in this continuity. Did she really arrive as a teenager?

Quote Originally Posted by L.R Johansson View Post
    Power Girl maybe? I can't recall what was said about how she ended up on Earth in this continuity. Did she really arrive as a teenager?
    Can't be her. In the preview Val says that in addition to him the El's sent: their son (Kal), his cousin (Power Girl) and "another". So this another can't be Power Girl since she was already brought up.
    Last edited by Danvidar; 06-29-2014 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post
    Can't be her. In the preview Val says that in addition to him (1) the El's sent: their son (Kal)(2), his cousin (Power Girl)(3) and "another" (4). So this another can't be Power Girl since she was already brought up.
    Quite correct! xD Should have read the preview before I commented... -_<

Hmm. So who could the 4th Kryptonian possibly be...? I'm guessing it'd have to be either an established character, or someone all-new, but related to Val-Zod in a big way.

So... possibly his brother? That brother could then be more of a classic type of Zod, i.e less benign. Or perhaps he has a sister, a female opposite.

Could also be someone his parents wanted to pair him with as well, I guess. Perhaps a descendant of the Ul-house? Like, the daughter of Faora, or something.

I'm loving the pics here.

Ben Oliver's artwork never disappoints. Val-Zod looks like an athletic basketball player. I could actually see him with a cool beard style. I really need to start reading Earth 2.

Quote Originally Posted by L.R Johansson View Post
    Quite correct! xD Should have read the preview before I commented... -_<

Hmm. So who could the 4th Kryptonian possibly be...? I'm guessing it'd have to be either an established character, or someone all-new, but related to Val-Zod in a big way.

So... possibly his brother? That brother could then be more of a classic type of Zod, i.e less benign. Or perhaps he has a sister, a female opposite.

Could also be someone his parents wanted to pair him with as well, I guess. Perhaps a descendant of the Ul-house? Like, the daughter of Faora, or something.
    That's a really good idea. It would create an instant arch enemy for Val. I would love to see Val's evil sister as the 4th Kryptonian. And like you said have her take Faora's name.

BANNED

The comic is beginning to be my favorite read. I hope it sticks around for a long time