Unglaublich!

Default An Axis question

So I'm wondering: if Axis is yet again going to end up pitting the Avengers against the X-Men, where will Cannonball and Sunspot be...?

I know that we've had peculiar defections in the past *cough Logan AvX cough* but, as far as I'm aware, there's no ill-feeling from Sam (at least) towards his former teammates. They were conspicuously absent in any confrontations with any X-teams and Cannonball even went so far as to help his old friends in No More Humans.

So do we expect them to have anything to do with Axis? Or is this more an Uncanny Avengers tale, rather than the "real" Avengers...?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    So I'm wondering: if Axis is yet again going to end up pitting the Avengers against the X-Men, where will Cannonball and Sunspot be...?

I know that we've had peculiar defections in the past *cough Logan AvX cough* but, as far as I'm aware, there's no ill-feeling from Sam (at least) towards his former teammates. They were conspicuously absent in any confrontations with any X-teams and Cannonball even went so far as to help his old friends in No More Humans.

So do we expect them to have anything to do with Axis? Or is this more an Uncanny Avengers tale, rather than the "real" Avengers...?
    Sam's gonna be in the team of Avengers Doom puts together after it all goes to hell, expect his involvement before then to limited.

Also he's living in the Shi'ar empire now having knocked up Smasher. So, that's a thing.

Fantastic Member

Generally that would be acase by case situation for each character who's on both teams and given the situation involved. It seems to be some group may be inverted to be evil, so if he's affected, he'll be with the evil team. If not, probably the good team.

Personally I'd like him on the X side of it all.