Page 191 of 255 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3815

Quote Originally Posted by SickAlice View Post
    Agreed with all that. He's a fabulous writer but there's something to be said stretching the work to thin and anyone can only dedicate so much time to so much within each bit. But so far he hasn't failed to surprise so I have a little faith I'm going to be in for surprise with all this as well when it's all said and done.
    Even if some are underutilized, these series are going to be affecting ALL of the Marvel universe. Eventually everyone is going to realize that the universe is ending (or changing), and having a lot of people with different plans kind of makes sense. It makes it different from the handful of people saving the planet all the time trope, i.e. one team of X-men beating back Apocalypse.
    Favorite characters: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Ozymandias, The Riddler, Hellboy, Renee Montoya.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

I understand that Time Runs out spins into Secret Wars, though you'll have to pardon me if I'm not understanding the relevance of highlighting the fact in contrast/accord with my opinion of Hickman, no offense?
    I make love, you make me sick.

I understand that Time Runs out spins into Secret Wars, though you'll have to pardon me if I'm not understanding the relevance of highlighting the fact in contrast/accord with my opinion of Hickman, no offense?
    I was just saying that I think this is a story that NEEDS a large cast, versus giving them all equal attention. Wasn't trying to be rude.
    Favorite characters: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Ozymandias, The Riddler, Hellboy, Renee Montoya.

I didn't think you were, nor say or imply anything about the points you brought to light. This happens a bit and I'm more trying to figure out were the flaw in my composition is that misdirects others is occurring is all. I just gave my rationalization as to why Thanos may not be as detailed in as the other characters in the series = only so much panel space and time in Hickman's work flow, nothing else was meant by that.

I didn't think you were, nor say or imply anything about the points you brought to light. This happens a bit and I'm more trying to figure out were the flaw in my composition is that misdirects others is occurring is all. I just gave my rationalization as to why Thanos may not be as detailed in as the other characters in the series = only so much panel space and time in Hickman's work flow, nothing else was meant by that.
    Ah, okay. People tend to think I come off as rude, so I was just making sure. My text speak is probably to blunt or something.

It's fine. Demeanor and intent are hard to read in text, you strike me as intellectual enough to recognize that (rhetorical to say I know, lol). My emotional state on my side of the screen is generally curious, confused, enamored or frightened if that helps to illuminate my stances better. In the case of your inquiry the motion for me was curious and confused. Offended is a subject that rarely actually happens on my end lest the person comes at me directly with something that's terrible. (direct threats, direct insult, sexual appeals or photographs, so forth).

It's fine. Demeanor and intent are hard to read in text, you strike me as intellectual enough to recognize that (rhetorical to say I know, lol). My emotional state on my side of the screen is generally curious, confused, enamored or frightened if that helps to illuminate my stances better. In the case of your inquiry the motion for me was curious and confused. Offended is a subject that rarely actually happens on my end lest the person comes at me directly with something that's terrible. (direct threats, direct insult, sexual appeals or photographs, so forth).
    Okay, that's good to know. I kind of come off as blunt in real life as well, but that's generally when I tell a joke with a straight face that others take as an insult.
    I have someone at work who thinks I'm joking when I'm not, and vice versa. Gets very awkward.

Spectacular Member

Get a room you two!

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Get a room you two!
    sorry for once again derailing a thread ;3;

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheObsessor View Post
    Even if some are underutilized, these series are going to be affecting ALL of the Marvel universe. Eventually everyone is going to realize that the universe is ending (or changing), and having a lot of people with different plans kind of makes sense. It makes it different from the handful of people saving the planet all the time trope, i.e. one team of X-men beating back Apocalypse.
    Oh, won't that be fun! Seriously, knowing that there's nothing anything anyone can do is making this all pretty sad. We know it's all worthless and the only thing that's going to save them at all is luck and a saving throw from some godlike being, but they don't.

Oops. Oh right what are talking about again? Oh yeah, Black Swan is the best thing to come out of Tim Runs Out I agree. Seriously though I'm stoked that the next issue is the reveal (and hopefully not a red herring). I like the suspense and build up but eventually I want to eat the cake rather than hear there will be cake.

Spectacular Member

I am reading Ultimate Fantastic Four and I see that 616 Reed and Ultimate Reed have met before. Pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by exiled View Post
    I am reading Ultimate Fantastic Four and I see that 616 Reed and Ultimate Reed have met before. Pretty cool.
    Are you reading the actual Ultimate FF title? Because if so, I've got some news for you...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    Are you reading the actual Ultimate FF title? Because if so, I've got some news for you...
    I am. But I am only up to issue 20. I bought all the issues of the run and am going through them. I only know Ultimate Reed turns evil from what I read in Hickman's Ultimates run.

Alright, just keep reading. There's something about that Reed you don't know yet...