Page 2 of 255 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    Two things:

1) I do find it funny that if we run the Civil War comparison, Cap (both Steve and Captain America) is pro-reg equivalent right now and Iron Man's anti-reg.

Also, I love how ambiguous the sides are, even in comparison with Civil War. As of right now, no side is right, but there are finally more people trying to solve the big problem. Whether that be the cosmic characters, or Thor and Hyperion's family (heh heh) and AIM.

2) Now I REALLY want to know what the Illuminati are doing. Are they doing anything? What in the world is their plan? I mean, if they are going to get more people on their side, that means they have a course of action right?
    We know the Illuminati's previous way of handling Incursions essentially amounted to getting wasted and bang your ex wife. So I can actually kind of see why Pym and Captain Britian might wanna jump on the band wagon there.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    We know the Illuminati's previous way of handling Incursions essentially amounted to getting wasted and bang your ex wife. So I can actually kind of see why Pym and Captain Britian might wanna jump on the band wagon there.
    LOL, well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    He was 15 when he was introduced but by now he might be but I was thinking he was still in his mid teens?
    I don't think marvel's sliding time scale can allow Cho to age too much. Just to ensure that people like Franklin are forever little kids, Cho probably can only be like 19 tops.

Does anybody else see a problem with the Avengers being a part of SHIELD, with SHIELD(aka Maria Hill, Coulson, and Fury Jr.) having access to mind altering codes?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Lol
    Simply Brilliant!

Extraordinary Member

Aw, man, that is messed up (but funny as heck).

One can't help but laugh when you consider them adding two guys known for their instability.

But hey, the Illuminati team should always consist of powerful, but clearly hot-mess individuals.

Another thought: the inclusion of Pym, Cho, and Braddock indicates they moved beyond planet killing as I think they would object to that. At least Cho would I believe.

With Captain Britain's inclusion into the Illuminati, this means they have access to the CB Corps, which should help them get much closer to figuring out how to stop the Incursion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Another thought: the inclusion of Pym, Cho, and Braddock indicates they moved beyond planet killing as I think they would object to that. At least Cho would I believe.
    Well with the Cabal dealing with the incursions by destroying planets, the Illuminati should be focusing on other means.

BANNED

Su Richards! Man I can't wait til FF is over to find out wtf is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Does anybody else see a problem with the Avengers being a part of SHIELD, with SHIELD(aka Maria Hill, Coulson, and Fury Jr.) having access to mind altering codes?
    they've been part of shield since two summers ago at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Su Richards! Man I can't wait til FF is over to find out wtf is going on.
    I guess this kinda confirms that the FF book will be cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Loulou View Post
    Well with the Cabal dealing with the incursions by destroying planets, the Illuminati should be focusing on other means.
    Like hooking up with their exes?

Like hooking up with their exes?
    Of course! That's always a good use of time when the world is ending! Haha

Well the Illuminati themselves (bar Namor and possibly Strange) ended up objecting to planet killing ,-)