Page 68 of 255 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3815

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    I wonder if the Cabal and Mapmakers/Black Priests will meet during an incursion, maybe they already have.
    Or if they've seen the Ivory Kings? That's really the only faction we have not seen yet.

Incredible Member

I wonder if the Cabal and Mapmakers/Black Priests will meet during an incursion, maybe they already have.
    They may have. We seen at least three of their incursions. So they may have encountered them during one of the other eleven. I want to know why are Ivory/Ebony kings so rare that we haven't seen one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetaryDevastation View Post
    X-Nation and sunspot's team aren't working together. Sunspot working with Beast who being provided with sanctuary at X-nation.
    So Cyclops just wanted to brag about that he has a Phoenix egg ?.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    That sunspot didn't know about and as he left, Sunspot was wary of him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    No Sunspot asked and Cyclops decided to respond because no reason not to tell Sunspot.

Yeah, I got a clear "I'm letting him crash here for a bit because he's a mutant, and I'm letting you visit him because he's a mutant....but that's really the only reason" vibe from Cyclops.

I wouldn't say that he and Sunspot are working together so much as they aren't at this point opposing each other in any way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    Yeah, I got a clear "I'm letting him crash here for a bit because he's a mutant, and I'm letting you visit him because he's a mutant....but that's really the only reason" vibe from Cyclops.

I wouldn't say that he and Sunspot are working together so much as they aren't at this point opposing each other in any way.
    Yeah Scott gave him the cold shoulder with "Hank", Scott was basically like Beast is here because he is a mutant and I am not involved in this Incursion stuff directly but if it gets bad enough to cause a serious problem to the Mutant Community well then I am prepared to drop the Nuclear Option (Phoenix Egg).

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Yeah Scott gave him the cold shoulder with "Hank", Scott was basically like Beast is here because he is a mutant and I am not involved in this Incursion stuff directly but if it gets bad enough to cause a serious problem to the Mutant Community well then I am prepared to drop the Nuclear Option (Phoenix Egg).
    I don't if it's "I'm not getting involed unless..". I think he's aware that it affects them too, whether that's the only reason he's working on it isn't clear, and he's planning on using that Phoenix Egg as some way to stop/save themselves.

The idea of a Phoenix Egg is intriguing, as sick as I am of the Phoenix.

I also admit to giggling at Cyclops. Pretty sure you could tell him you have a backache and his solution would be "oh the Phoenix can fix that".

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    Read the last few issues of Uncanny X-Men... the Xavier flashbacks are very clear that everybody thinks Malloy is the most powerful mutant evar...
    I agree with the caveat that the Xavier meeting with Malloy predated (initially anyway) the birth of Franklin. Franklin wasn't viewed as a threat by Xavier because he was being raised by two of the world's greatest superheroes.

Mighty Member

I don't if it's "I'm not getting involed unless..". I think he's aware that it affects them too, whether that's the only reason he's working on it isn't clear, and he's planning on using that Phoenix Egg as some way to stop/save themselves.
    Which makes little sense as it seems clear to the rest of us the Phoenix isn't going to be up to it if stopping an incursion destroyed the Infinity Gauntlet, which Hank witnessed firsthand.

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    Which makes little sense as it seems clear to the rest of us the Phoenix isn't going to be up to it if stopping an incursion destroyed the Infinity Gauntlet, which Hank witnessed firsthand.
    Although unlike the IG, the Phoenix doesn't lose its power outside of their original universe.

Mighty Member

Although unlike the IG, the Phoenix doesn't lose its power outside of their original universe.
    It's still not powerful enough. Cyttorak handled 2/5 of the Phoenix attacking him in his own dimension pretty handily.

It's still not powerful enough. Cyttorak handled 2/5 of the Phoenix attacking him in his own dimension pretty handily.
    Probably not, although it was only Colossus attacking. Magik was kinda just there, in fact she wouldn't have attacked him.

BANNED

Well yes but Cyttorak is supposedly absolute in his own Dimension. But yeah standard PF is not going enough Jean (WPOTC) though...