Page 7 of 255 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    I'm surprised Bobby isn't working with the illuminati since he presumably could access the knowledge AIM has on the incursions.
    Maybe his team and the illuminati will join forces and try to solve this together. Imagine AIM and the powerhouses (Odinson, Hyperion, Starbrand... Perhaps even Abyss and co.) joining with the Illuminati? I would love that. They would be a real force to be reckoned with. I hope this happens now.

Quote Originally Posted by DeamonSnow View Post
    Maybe his team and the illuminati will join forces and try to solve this together. Imagine AIM and the powerhouses (Odinson, Hyperion, Starbrand... Perhaps even Abyss and co.) joining with the Illuminati? I would love that. They would be a real force to be reckoned with. I hope this happens now.
    You know that lineup could do some serious damage.

Just curious to what shape Captain Universe will be in with the stars choosing to die.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    He's had two lengthy runs but he just can't seem to get that extra 5-10K of steady support that would get him a perennial book.
    Someone will get it right. We just need the right creative team, PR push, and guest appearances.
    Last edited by Anthony Shaw; 09-19-2014 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    You know that lineup could do some serious damage.

Just curious to what shape Captain Universe will be in with the stars choosing to die.
    They would have the superscience and the raw power to take on virtually anyone. As for Captain Universe, I expect her to be even nuttier than she was before

BANNED

They would have the superscience and the raw power to take on virtually anyone. As for Captain Universe, I expect her to be even nuttier than she was before
    Lol that could prove interesting!

Wait, Captain Universe can be crazier? That's impossible unless she didn't get pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Lol that could prove interesting!
    Odinson, Hyperion, Starbrand, Nightmask, Abyss, All the Ex Nihili, Doc Green, Captain Briton, Smasher and Dr Strange. Even Thanos would think twice about fighting that team.

Wait, Captain Universe can be crazier? That's impossible unless she didn't get pie.
    I forgot about that poor woman who is now possessed by an all powerful loon. Her life since then must just be her waking up in strange places wondering where the heck she is. I do not envy her.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Yes, those are the red-shirts, I'm thinking.

Besides, look at al the buzz surrounding BP & Namor, two guys who can't keep a solo going indefinitely. Look at how many pages have been devoted to those two, regardless of how they are loved or hated by fans.
    True, but this is under the pen of Hickman. We're he to write a solo for either of these characters, or for Dr. Strange for that matter, then I'd be all in.

Anyone else doing it....then I'm a maybe. It would all depend on the creative team.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Same here. She must play some part in this whole ''Time Runs Out'' storyline that Hickman has written or is writing.

She could be a Millwall fan. That'd make her crazy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    True, but this is under the pen of Hickman. We're he to write a solo for either of these characters, or for Dr. Strange for that matter, then I'd be all in.

Anyone else doing it....then I'm a maybe. It would all depend on the creative team.
    Only a great creative team who will commit to the book for a while is the best chance those three have for long solo success.

File Clerk of MI13 The Sword is Drawn's Avatar

Odinson, Hyperion, Starbrand, Nightmask, Abyss, All the Ex Nihili, Doc Green, Captain Briton, Smasher and Dr Strange. Even Thanos would think twice about fighting that team.

Actually, yes. That is one set of pretty heavy hitters listed there.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

A Blog dedicated to the British corner of the Marvel Universe.

Twitter: @theswordisdrawn

Do you guys think this storyline will really end in May 2015, or that will it lead to an actual event book?

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword is Drawn View Post
    Actually, yes. That is one set of pretty heavy hitters listed there.
    It is and makes you wonder the scale of the threat that would need that much power to take down.

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Do you guys think this storyline will really end in May 2015, or that will it lead to an actual event book?
    I see Marvel giving this an event book in addition to the Avengers/New Avengers books. It'll be like Infinity in that way to close out Hickman's story.

It is and makes you wonder the scale of the threat that would need that much power to take down.
    Technically, Thor, Hyperion, Hulk, Starbrand, Nightmask, one Ex Nihilo, Abyss and Smasher (so the lineup that was posted except for Dr. Strange, Captain Britain and the rest of the Ex Nihili), all participated in the war against the Builders, and they were still losing, even with entire fleets & other heroes (including Gladiator & the Shi'ar Imperial Guard) at their side ,-)