Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Definitely getting Hope is Jan v2.0 vibes from the haircut.

Nice to get some set pics to help figure out the story a bit more.
    Thennary Speaks - Video reviews for comic books, anime & manga, J-pop and other topics

BANNED

Here are some new set photos. I looked at them myself and it looks like it's part of something huge...so beware of spoilers. Features Michael Pena, Michael Douglas, and Evangeline Lilly.

CONTAINS SPOILERS:
    http://sciencefiction.com/2014/10/27...rvels-ant-man/

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    Here are some new set photos. I looked at them myself and it looks like it's part of something huge...so beware of spoilers. Features Michael Pena, Michael Douglas, and Evangeline Lilly.

CONTAINS SPOILERS:
    http://sciencefiction.com/2014/10/27...rvels-ant-man/
    Thanks for the pics, GrandKaiser, and appreciate the warning, as I'm sure many others do too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Thanks for the pics, GrandKaiser, and appreciate the warning, as I'm sure many others do too.
    Anytime sir!

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Ant-Man is being bumped into back into Phase 2 instead of kicking off Phase 3 which Feige said Civil War will kick off that Phase.

If Pym doesn't die in Ant-Man I could see him joining the pro superhero regulation side due to the views of superheroes being reckless as was said in the Ant-Man comic-con footage.
    Last edited by chamber-music; 10-28-2014 at 12:17 PM.

Any theories on how Ant-Man ending Phase Two instead of starting Phase Three will affect things?

Or, this Agent Carter news?

BANNED

I imagine they'll keep Civil War to just being between T'Challa, Stark and Cap.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Any theories on how Ant-Man ending Phase Two instead of starting Phase Three will affect things?

Or, this Agent Carter news?
    I still think Pym had a huge part in Ultron's creation and Ant-Man will get into that more, as well as giving us a bigger window into seeing what the post-Ultron world is like before it devolves even more into the situation that it's in Captain America: Civil War. (I am among the few people who are confident that this movie will be fun. In before it becomes popular! )
    Last edited by Rogue Star; 11-04-2014 at 08:12 AM.

http://screenrant.com/ant-man-new-sy...r-thief-heist/

New synopsis for Ant-Man, and Scott could be a lot more skilled than we thought...

Possibly, be nice if Hank was still somehow linked to Ultrons' creation, even if Tony awakens or completes him.

And, Thennary, what makes you think it'd just be T'Challa, Tony and Steve at the centre of Civil War?

Ultimate Member

It'd be interesting if Pym and Howard Stark did a lot of the original research into an Ultron-type project. Then Tony found it, perfected it, and used it to create Ultron. The synopsis for AOU did say that Tony "reactivates a dormant project." Plus the Original Human Torch made a cameo at Howard's expo in TFA and we know that he's in this movie as well.

As for the Peggy Carter thing, there was a report awhile back that she appears in a scene alongside Pym, Stark, and a younger Alexander Pierce. I think that they're going to go with the idea that Pym has/had ties to SHIELD.

I hope this one does awesome like the others. Im more worried about it than I was Guardians.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Is it just me, or does Paul Rudd look like Ben Affleck in the second picture?

Also, thanks for those, chamber-music, very much appreciate it. First image is very cool, other atmospheric. Scott Lang and the Ant-Man suit and tech.

Hank Pym and Scott Lang. Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    It'd be interesting if Pym and Howard Stark did a lot of the original research into an Ultron-type project. Then Tony found it, perfected it, and used it to create Ultron. The synopsis for AOU did say that Tony "reactivates a dormant project." Plus the Original Human Torch made a cameo at Howard's expo in TFA and we know that he's in this movie as well.

As for the Peggy Carter thing, there was a report awhile back that she appears in a scene alongside Pym, Stark, and a younger Alexander Pierce. I think that they're going to go with the idea that Pym has/had ties to SHIELD.
    Yeah, that'd be cool. Hopefully please newcomers, MCU exclusive, or unaware of the Hank, or Ultron stuff, with AOU, and then a number of comic book readers with Ant-Man then, and you get Stark and Pym on the bottle, basically.

Do you mean Jim Hammond is in Ant-Man, or Howard Stark? The latter definitely is, but it'd be cool if the android Human Torch and all that comes with him exists in the MCU, and could be great for Marvel, their very own, non-Johnny Storm Torch, ready to soar and to blaze, while Foxs' does too.

Default Yellowjacket revealed

hhttp://www.cinemablend.com/new/First-Photo-Marvel-Ant-Man-Villain-Yellowjacket-Leaks-68111.html

Enjoy your first look at Darren Cross as Yellowjacket.

Be prepared for a fairly different look than you're used to, but an interesting one nevertheless.