Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Uncanny Avengers #24 SPOILERS

- Alex looks like Two-Face and is captured by one of Skull's S-men

- Wolv, Watch, Rogue talk and drink about unity shit

- Rogue and Witch are captured

- Rogue, Alex, Witch are chained in Skulls camp. Rogue breaks free with his new/old super strength as i guess Skull didn't know about it. They break free

- They here someone getting attacked/tortured... and its Magneto. Witch discards the S-men doing the attacking

- They chat. It isn't friendly. Magneto says he is going to stay and fight and get them out of this camp and kill skull. The Others say they need to get the avengers much to Magneto's disgust.

- Skull appears and tells Magneto he is welcome to try and kill him.

MOAR set up for Axis basically.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    - Alex looks like Two-Face and is captured by one of Skull's S-men

- Wolv, Watch, Rogue talk and drink about unity shit

- Rogue and Witch are captured

- Rogue, Alex, Witch are chained in Skulls camp. Rogue breaks free with his new/old super strength as i guess Skull didn't know about it. They break free

- They here someone getting attacked/tortured... and its Magneto. Witch discards the S-men doing the attacking

- They chat. It isn't friendly. Magneto says he is going to stay and fight and get them out of this camp and kill skull. The Others say they need to get the avengers much to Magneto's disgust.

- Skull appears and tells Magneto he is welcome to try and kill him.

MOAR set up for Axis basically.
    Rogue is female. I know the art is bad, but Rogue is a she.

Edit: It is the Wonderman's strength she is using as he is still merged with her since the events two issues ago.

BANNED

Good issue. Can't wait for Axis to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Rogue is female. I know the art is bad, but Rogue is a she.

Edit: It is the Wonderman's strength she is using as he is still merged with her since the events two issues ago.
    Yeah, honestly I thought the poster was being clever -- poking fun at the fact that Rogue has a man trapped inside her. heh. Probably a typo. Made me laugh though. haha

Shouldn't an extremely important part of the plot summary be the appearance in Rogue's mind of a remnant of Charles Xavier's consciousness that has escaped being purged by the Red Skull?

What are the odds that Remender will find another way to dig up yet another character in this book?
    Last edited by jphamlore; 09-17-2014 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    Shouldn't an extremely important part of the plot summary be the appearance in Rogue's mind of a remnant of Charles Xavier's consciousness that has escaped being purged by the Red Skull?
    you would think so...

What are the odds that Remender will find another way to dig up yet another character in this book?
    You are more than welcome to create you own threads

But yes that could be important unless it is all just a mind game from Skull
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Magneto was clearly the best part. Putting these so called savior at their place. Havok and the Witch are far from wanting to save these mutants in camp. I give Rogue the benefit of doubt.

BANNED

People, can we talk about the colors? They're like a sweet symphony dancing before our very eyes. Fantastic feat for Dean White.

I like how Wolverine is sitting like a lady when sippin beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Magneto was clearly the best part. Putting these so called savior at their place. Havok and the Witch are far from wanting to save these mutants in camp. I give Rogue the benefit of doubt.
    I don't think the idea was really that they didn't want to save the other mutants. Rather I think they wanted to escape and get help. I don't think stopping (or killing for that matter) Skull is going to be quite as easy as Nags thinks it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think the idea was really that they didn't want to save the other mutants. Rather I think they wanted to escape and get help. I don't think stopping (or killing for that matter) Skull is going to be quite as easy as Nags thinks it might be.
    Oh common. Don't fall into the classic ''we will get help and comeback'' avengers thingy. At least Magneto was there for a reason, while Havok and Co. were capture and didn't even know it was happening.

Prof x still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Oh common. Don't fall into the classic ''we will get help and comeback'' avengers thingy. At least Magneto was there for a reason, while Havok and Co. were capture and didn't even know it was happening.
    Mags will get a shot at Skull like he wants. We'll see how that turns out. I am of the personal belief that they are right in thinking help is needed. But if Mags can wrap this up all by himself then more power to him. We'll see.

BANNED

Hmm interesting. Nice to see the Magneto series intertwine with the Uncanny Avengers and hey looks like Xavier is pulling a ghost peter good for him. But we all know a team up between the Avengers and X-men is destined to fall to disaster its like expecting Godzilla to walkthrough a china shop store without breaking the antiques but you know he's going to rush through and break every china piece.

BANNED

Has no one cheered when Wolveroonie admits he's a hypocrite? Anyone?